Bioshock Infinite Trial Problem

DivineApe

I downloaded Bioshock Infinite as a PS+ Trial. The Lighthouse trophy popped in a bubble. I then rented Bioshock Infinite through Gamefly, mopped up most trophies and sent it back. Just recently I downloaded the Full Version of Bioshock Infinite through PS+. As I glance through the trophies I notice the Lighthouse trophy still in a bubble. Does anyone know how I can get this trophy to unlock?

Seems you're not the only one riddled with this problem.

I'm seeing a lot of posts online claiming that you either have to purchase the game itself from the trial (which is tedious for those who own the PS+ or retail versions of that game), while another posting states that you have to back-up your files, and then start on a new user to play the game up to that point just to unlock the "bubbled" trophies.

the same thing happened with me in Mass effect 3. I played the trial and later on i bought the retail version, and the first trophy doesn't pop anymore.

I think its a glitch, thats why i avoid trials now. i did everything i could and still nothing, so i left it.

Edited by Marcelo

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I will finish those trials all the way through next time! What I did was cloud save all of my save files through PS+ . Then deleted my user on my PS3. Then made a new user and logged into my account. Played the lighthouse level and the trophy popped. I then synced trophies (took awhile) and put all my cloud saves back on my profile, voila! What Count Flame said would've worked just as well, but the only person I know with a PS3 lives an hour away. Hope this fiasco helps anyone with this problem! That Platinum is mine!

• 6 months later...

Oh boy. looks like this issue happend for me as well. Unfortunately it will not be such an easy fix of deleting my user account on my ps3 and just creating a new one as my account is huge and would take up so much data to download and upload everything i wouldn't have the internet usage to support it. This really sucks.