Platinum unobtainable?

whittle181

I'm about to start this game but wondering whether or not I should load the game onto my main profile due to a glitch I've heard about.
Apparently there is a missing mudokon towards the end of the game which prevents you from getting the final badge trophy. Can anyone clarify? Thanks

I did this platinum back in June and I have to say that this was one of my most hated platinum trophy. I don't remember having any problems with the mudokon but the badges trophy is horrible to do.

I want to warn you. Some levels will have the objective "apprehend 30 enemies" to where you have to use tape on them. Many times the level didn't drop enough tape to complete the objective. Enemy drops are RNG. You won't really know until you get to the end of the level. I had to do a level 8 times which last around 30-40 minutes until I got a good rng. There are others items that you have to rely to spawn like royal jelly I believe that you have to worry about in the later levels.

All i can say is good luck.

I JUST REMEMBERED I DID HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE MUDOKON. Like two levels towards the end of the game, they REFUSED to enter the portal. I had to reset so many times until it randomly worked.

AGAIN GOOD LUCK.  AHHHHHHHHH

(So much anger I had buried just came out)

Edited by ghostrider1022
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

I'm about to start this game but wondering whether or not I should load the game onto my main profile due to a glitch I've heard about.
Apparently there is a missing mudokon towards the end of the game which prevents you from getting the final badge trophy. Can anyone clarify? Thanks

If the final update is still the December update, it won't be obtainable if that bugged room happens still (missing mudokon). Only way to get around that would be either playing on a non-updated disc copy or downgrading to 1.00 if digital.

(I bought this game with the new enhanced app, so maybe if one had the old app that might work if it was separate?)

18 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

If the final update is still the December update, it won't be obtainable if that bugged room happens still (missing mudokon). Only way to get around that would be either playing on a non-updated disc copy or downgrading to 1.00 if digital.

(I bought this game with the new enhanced app, so maybe if one had the old app that might work if it was separate?)

Aren't all disc copies non-updated until you install the latest patch that comes with the game? Or do some force you to do this without having the option to stop?

2 hours ago, whittle181 said:

Aren't all disc copies non-updated until you install the latest patch that comes with the game? Or do some force you to do this without having the option to stop?

Yeah sorry I wrote that a bit confusing all original disc copies should be 1.00 unless the disc happens to have a later patched version on it because it was rereleased after. (Not always the case but sometimes happens.)

Besides that all digital ones will always have the most updated version but it's possible to downgrade them by using a third party app to force a download of the previously unpatched version if still available on the server. (There's a downgrade guide on the forums for this.)

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

They have already patched this.

I began this game again from zero some weeks ago and didn't had problems to platinum.

• 5 weeks later...

Current version is 1.200.000 and every trophy is obtainable. I shouldn't have bothered trying it in a blank account.

Only two trophies popped a bit randomly.

Now You're Thinking With Bird Portals popped later than it should. I think i had around 200 mudokons saved via portals, but i did it with Level Select since in first playthrough i went for the bad ending. Maybe that caused the delay.

Second trophy was  Gameplay master, platinum. But this one popped earlier. I had all badges except two (they were gold) when it popped. So that's a positive glitch.

As for gameplay, the only bugs i saw was some Sligs running through doors and Abe sometime floating in the air for a second.

Game is very good, worst trophy is the one for kiling less than 100 Sligs

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2022-04-20 at 6:38 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

Current version is 1.200.000 and every trophy is obtainable. I shouldn't have bothered trying it in a blank account.

Only two trophies popped a bit randomly.

Now You're Thinking With Bird Portals popped later than it should. I think i had around 200 mudokons saved via portals, but i did it with Level Select since in first playthrough i went for the bad ending. Maybe that caused the delay.

Second trophy was  Gameplay master, platinum. But this one popped earlier. I had all badges except two (they were gold) when it popped. So that's a positive glitch.

As for gameplay, the only bugs i saw was some Sligs running through doors and Abe sometime floating in the air for a second.

Game is very good, worst trophy is the one for kiling less than 100 Sligs

Yea I had all platinum badges except 2 in the Brewery which were all platinum expect 2 golds.  Game is platinum and finally done. 

• 6 months later...