Orb glitch patched on VITA?

Pottercito_

1 minute ago, Moostache7 said:

Can't cite this for you atm, but several YouTube videos that showed the PS3 method I recall expressed in the description or top comment that both the Vita and PS4 ports had that glitch removed. Very unfortunate.

Last year I did it in Jak 2, but now I cant do it on VITA, I will tey activating dark jak to see what happens

2 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:
2 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Earn it legit then

I already did it on PS2. And btw, do you know how frustrating it is to play this game in VITA with less than 15fps, races under 15 fps, and holding the vita with one finger since you can not touch the back of the vita due to the fucking 4 tactil "buttons"

4 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Just because you did it on ps2 doesn't entitle you to its trophy on another version lol

If the game runs that poorly then leave it. Too many good games out there to be wasting your time on games that run like 1f4a9.png

It is a good point, but I want all Jak and Daxter plats on all versions since it is one of my favourite sagas, and sadly this port is really bad. Not always you enjoy games as a trophy hunter, Jak 2 was the worst for everybody even in PS2 or PS3 due to its horrible checkpoints, imagine it in vita, If I need to do it legal then I will, sadly, on this version

Edited by Pottercito_

1 hour ago, Pottercito_ said:

Last year I did it in Jak 2, but now I cant do it on VITA, I will tey activating dark jak to see what happens

i had to use the water area in the residential houses. i was able to glitch the orb but it's harder since you gotta hit it at the right time (restart).

i still have 1 more game in the jak series (3) but if that doesn't work. then i may end up completing it and leaving it without 2 trophy's.

using dark mode in jak 3 should glitch the orb if done correctly provided they didn't patch that.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Moostache7 said:

Jak 2 for Vita or Jak 2 for another platform?

On VITA, I did the jumping trick, I did the same jumping trick on Jal 3 - did not worked

1 hour ago, Lordguwa said:

i had to use the water area in the residential houses. i was able to glitch the orb but it's harder since you gotta hit it at the right time (restart).

i still have 1 more game in the jak series (3) but if that doesn't work. then i may end up completing it and leaving it without 2 trophy's.

using dark mode in jak 3 should glitch the orb if done correctly provided they didn't patch that.

I will try and let you know, if it does not work I will end up doing it legit, time consuming and only 2 or 3 sidequests that are nerve-breaking

Pff what a job with that owful controls on VITA