Not Getting Challenge Cups?

NajiLionheart

So for the third time since I've been doing daily and weekly challenges, I didn't get a golden cup. It seems this is happening (PS4 Version) since servers issues weeks ago.

Thing is, I did the 2 daily challenges and next day I only claimed one, Why is beyond me but I want to know if someone maybe knows what's going on or if this is something that usually happens and I don't have to worry about because to be honest this is being a nightmare, I have a friend who's doing challenges as well and he had the same problems, same day with the same challenges.

It might be an issue at Ubisoft's end then, especially if your friend is having the same thing happen. I'm currently playing the vita version and am being awarded the cups correctly on that version since they restored the server.

It's definitely something that shouldn't be happening, so I think the best thing to do is let Ubisoft know on their support forum so they can look into it.

• Like 2

It should also be pointed out that you won't get a cup for a challenge if you are outside the top 90% finishers. The last 10% get nothing.

You have to be placed in the top 90%-50% for a bronze cup, 50%-20% for a silver, 20%-1% for a gold, and be in the top 1% for a diamond cup.

I doubt this is the issue though.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

It should also be pointed out that you won't get a cup for a challenge if you are outside the top 90% finishers. The last 10% get nothing.

You have to be placed in the top 90%-50% for a bronze cup, 50%-20% for a silver, 20%-1% for a gold, and be in the top 1% for a diamond cup.

I doubt this is the issue though.

Yeah, I managed myself to get almost Gold cups everytime, sometimes a Silver but that isn't so often. Guess I'll have to contact Ubisoft about this issue.

18 hours ago, Belmont85- said:

does the online still work for this game? thought of doing it again on my new account but only if the weekly / daily challenges still work.

Online Still works, it seems PS4 version have some issues (Sometimes you don't get a copy you won). Isn't something that should keep you away from the game but keep this in mind because I was raging in hate when it happened to me without any reason. If you're going to start this game I suggest you do it ASAP, reach level 7 of Awesomness to unlock the 4 challenges and start the grind.

On 21/03/2022 at 2:17 AM, NajiLionheart said:

So for the third time since I've been doing daily and weekly challenges, I didn't get a golden cup. It seems this is happening (PS4 Version) since servers issues weeks ago.

Thing is, I did the 2 daily challenges and next day I only claimed one, Why is beyond me but I want to know if someone maybe knows what's going on or if this is something that usually happens and I don't have to worry about because to be honest this is being a nightmare, I have a friend who's doing challenges as well and he had the same problems, same day with the same challenges.

I sometime get it immediately after my first run and then not on the next day when I should get it.