Lichdragon Fortissax Missable?

lurch_9944

42 minutes ago, lurch_9944 said:

In my game i killed Fia at the throne area, is there any way to get to this boss with her being dead? And if not why isn't this listed as missable in the trophy guide.

Nope. Have to start over sadly. I don’t see why you’d kill Fia as she is a friendly NPC. 

Also the trophy is listed as missable, on the PS4 guide that is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lurch_9944 said:

In my game i killed Fia at the throne area, is there any way to get to this boss with her being dead? And if not why isn't this listed as missable in the trophy guide.

it is listed as missable on powerpyx guide and a few others. Should have just followed the guides

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ZandatsuRising said:

I can hug her and she says something about she is missing all the time.

She asks for the Cursemark of Death. You can get it in the Divine Tower of Liurnia if you got the inverted statue from Ranni after progressing her questline far enough.

Edited by Domino_Destructo

On 21.03.2022 at 5:43 AM, lurch_9944 said:

Did you try absolution at the Church of Vows in Eastern Liurnia? It can revive some npcs that you killed.

Edited by Domino_Destructo

19 hours ago, ZandatsuRising said:

I can hug her and she says something about she is missing all the time.

I had this as well.

Just before the two Gargoyle Bosses there is a dude on the floor near the summoning pool, I gave D's armour to him. Later when I came back to Fia (in my game this was randomly a lot later) Fia was dead, if you hug her dead body, then you can fight the boss.

Well that is what happened on my game anyway. Not sure if this works in the "new location", but for me she needed to be assassinated in order to activate this part.

Edited by enaysoft

• 1 month later...

So what if I didn't kill the npc, but I progressed through the story to the point where the NPCs leave the roundtable? does that mean I missed this boss? 

I'm very late in the game, and I only checked a guide to see what's missiable, and unfortually the guide I checked (the ps5 guide) doesn't list it as missiable.. 

17 hours ago, TalalHmd said:

So what if I didn't kill the npc, but I progressed through the story to the point where the NPCs leave the roundtable? does that mean I missed this boss? 

I'm very late in the game, and I only checked a guide to see what's missiable, and unfortually the guide I checked (the ps5 guide) doesn't list it as missiable.. 

At the end of the game, she transports to Prince of Death's Throne grace I think it's called, it's the last one in Deeproot where you fought the bosses there, she will be just behind the portal.

I think the trigger for her to move there is beating Maliketh iirc. It may be earlier, I forget.

She appears there even if never ever talking to her. You then just give a hug, talk in private,  more hugs. She gives you something, you give her cursemark of death, more hugs. You then rest, come back, more hugs, rest again, come back and then you can go to dreamworld, something along those lines ;)

• Like 1

entering altus plateau is what triggers the dialogue from fia, and getting the dagger, give the dagger to D which causes fia to leave roundtable hold. then from the moment you're first able to wipe out the dual gargoyles, you can access fia and this quest, obviously you also need the inverted statue and the cursemark of death.