I regret ever buying this game

crouchingotter

I know people say "live your live with no regrets" but I resent myself from 11 years ago who bought Superfrog HD thinking "I remember this from the Amiga".

Stupid nostalgia based purchase. Never again (I'm looking at you Konami with your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles collection...).

Does anyone else regret ever buying this game? It's going to take a while for me to 100% as I can't stand playing it for more than 10 or 15 minutes. 

• 1 month later...

Playing first few levels got me regret it too. But investing more time into this game I started to kinda like it. Levels are not too long and there is some fun in collecting all (or almost all) fruits and coins. Also uncovering secret places and collecting golden lilly pads are fun.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, crouchingotter said:

Well, I think it's finally time for me to go back and finish this one off for good. It feels like the right kind of game to tack on to the end of year for completions sake :)

I've never heard of this one, but good luck! I hope you end up enjoying it than you did when you first made this post!

47 minutes ago, crouchingotter said:

Well, I think it's finally time for me to go back and finish this one off for good. It feels like the right kind of game to tack on to the end of year for completions sake :)

Live your live.

• Haha 1