Did anyone also get 6 star roulette card from Driving Marathon today?

Onion_TK

Hello friends! I hope all of you guys have a great day. 

So right now, Mar 22th, 2:27 am in Korea I just finished Driving Marathon 42.195km as usual then bamn I got a 6 star roulette card today. 

It never happened to me and I thought 6 star card can be found only from last chapter of Cafe mode (Career mode). It was only one time that I got it during 105 hours play of Gran Turismo7 yet.   

I really do not understand about roulette card system. During 6 days I mean just right after 1.08 patch I have got 1, 3, 2, 3, 3, 6 stars card for now. I did not open all of them yet because I was going to record video to post it on Youtube. 

Do those cards really come randomly or is today like a happy Tuesday for all of us? I am just wondering wheather I am a lucky guy or not. 

Or have you guys ever obtained 6 star cards from Driving Marathon like me? 

Well I checked replies and I realized I am a lucky guy today. Hope you guys also will have 6 star card ! 

Edited by Onion_TK

23 minutes ago, ACOLDGHOST_ said:

Happy for you, but nah - got a 4 star roulette card today. 

Thank you for your answer I wish you will also have one soon! 

20 minutes ago, Asimb0mb said:

It's still the 21st here in Europe. I got a 2 star. So it's completely random.

I really hope GT7 that Driving Marathons reward should be changed by the amount of time people play in one day.

For example 42km = 2star / 80km = 3star / 120km = 4star like that or 1st day for 1star / 2nd day for 2tar - - - 6th day for 6 star card.  

These seem fair to all of us. 

Edited by Onion_TK
  • Like 3

Me and a friend tried a bit of testing with these cards. They all appear to be pre rolled. As we landed on the prize we closed the game before it could auto save and then load back in and the ticket was available again. We done it a bunch of times and every single time it would land on the exact same prize (although the other prizes around it were randomized) so the spin is not random at all :)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jack_a_snacks said:

Me and a friend tried a bit of testing with these cards. They all appear to be pre rolled. As we landed on the prize we closed the game before it could auto save and then load back in and the ticket was available again. We done it a bunch of times and every single time it would land on the exact same prize (although the other prizes around it were randomized) so the spin is not random at all :)

The prize is determined when you receive the ticket, not when the roulette starts.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, jack_a_snacks said:

Correct, you can’t save scum to get around your randomized prize. You were just changing the animation, not changing which randomized prize you were already given. 

• Like 1