AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

3 hours ago, Banjobill24 said:

Just figured it out...and we're being simple.

V0.7 has the option to define the number of left or right steps from the main menu.  You can change the "Right 6" to "Left 3" and it should solve the problem.

Tysm :D

18 minutes ago, Rakki-96 said:

Yes the limit is 20mil.

11 minutes ago, richtayls said:

20 million limit on credits you earn, but being an MTX focused game there is no limit to the amount of paid credit you can have, your extra 14,289 is probably the remains of the preorder bonus.

Thanks for the info and conformation :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Supegamar said:

I updated my ps play, and now the script doesnt work. Did they patch it

Same thing was the case for me but restarting my PC solved it. 

I have run into an issue though where the script will complete two or three races without a problem but then just do nothing after receiving the prize money. Everything goes normally until the end of the second (or third) race but when the point comes where it's supposed to navigate to the right once and hit X (in order to retire from the championship) it does absolutely nothing for a while and then gets stuck playing the replay. My suspicion is that there's too little of a sleep period at this specific bit, but that doesn't explain why the cycle works flawlessly the first time round.

The fact that the cycle works correctly one time but not a second time goes over my head completely as according to my understanding, the script is supposed to just repeat the same sequence of actions over and over. So, if it pulls off the sequence correctly once, it should be able to do that same thing over and over again by repeating the very same inputs it did on the first cycle. There's likely aspects to it which I don't understand though. Using it for PS4 in timing mode and color P1 setting.

Edited by Baka_Marimo
  • Like 2

Just now, Dan_Wrig said:

0.7 I got to about 550k and then it selects the wrong race. are any of the earlier versions working better to stop this. im on ps5.

I have issues with 0.7 no matter how much I try to change, so I use 0.6, it's little bit slower but works perfectly

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, manoelmano1 said:

I have issues with 0.7 no matter how much I try to change, so I use 0.6, it's little bit slower but works perfectly

I've done 2 races on .601 and both have not been clean races. do you get clean race bonus with this?

i think i had a working method before already...

what about using reWASD, ps4macro and f.e. a xbox controller? you can get it done without pixelsearch and so on and you can fully use your pc on this way ^^ playing some other games (turn controller off) and having fun while waiting to get some credits xD

and to have errors fixed, you can use ahk to fix it while 100% afk

but thanks for making it public, they will nerf the shlt out of it now 

Edited by pumba_gt_ttv

46 minutes ago, o_Dr_Detroit_o said:

I started running .6 last night and while it's not 100%, it's clean more often than not. Made about 7mil overnight.

@Septomor THANK YOU!!!

I think mabye the laptop is effecting it, ive got a mac so cant use that unless anyone knows how. tried my wifes and for some reason the remote playstation app wont let me login, it just greys out after i click it. so borrowed my dads and its the slowest laptop ive ever seen, struggles to turn any program on, so might be with the laptop slowing down after 1 hour and it being to slow to send the commands in time.

moved back to .701 as .601 ended up starting the 2nd race in the championship after 400k.

55 minutes ago, Rakki-96 said:

I found out that if the script looped at the replay it will eventually continue, I’m not sure but probably because of the resolution changing duo to the network connection.

Resolution shouldn't be changing due to your internet. Is it not set to 360p?

Hey folks,

first and foremost, fuck them for screwing the fanbase around. The problem I have is it completes the first race but then quits out the race and tries starting the WTC600 race! I've tried using both .exe and .ah file. Using a PS5 and have it running on 720p resolution with all the correct settings as mentioned in the first post. Is there any fix around this? Also I'm a super noob when it comes to scripting, so any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Love y'all!

• Like 1

On 21/03/2022 at 8:59 PM, Septomor said:

Hey all,

this is a method to 100% afk farm credits. I know with nerfs people are not happy and are probably turned off by the enormous grind, or at least I am. So here are some scripts, created to adjust for those nerfs. Windows only for the time being. If someone wants to implement this for system independence (or you think AHK just looks ugly), I recommend checking out python libraries. PyAutoGUI seems very reasonable and I can confirm it works on Linux.

Download these/Install:

Setup:

1. Use the Tomahawk VGT. This is the tuning I've been using 4Nx473A.jpg
  2. Change control scheme so steering is directional buttons (D-pad), X is accelerate, D-pad Down is nitros/overtake. 
  3. Assist settings

7kK5LNg.jpg

t5FIsYB.jpg

1. Navigate to the race Pan American Championship at the bottom of the America/Europe/Asia menu and start the race, pause and hover over `Retry`
  2. Launch PS Remote Play, and press start to connect to your PS4/PS5

Running Script:

Just double click on the script to open a small window

3vA7TMe.jpg

The variables window shows what you can edit without actually editing the script. The goal is to try to make it so you never have to use this window, but you can use it while the script is running to change some variables. Let me know if there are more available variables you want added.

Assuming you did the setup, you should just have to press start and it'll run for you. The most up to date script uses PixelSearch, meaning it needs the PS remote play window to be where it is and the top window. It doesn't need to be the active window, just not hidden. The original script ( Original .AHk,  .exe) would allow you to minimize your PS remote play and do whatever you want on your computer. The older version should be more likely to fail, though I've read more reports of newer versions being more trouble. Original script runs at about 550k/hr including menu times, newest script runs at around 625k/hr (for PS5, PS4 will have different load times).

You can press Ctrl+Escape to close the script or the x button on the window. Let me know how it goes 1f642.png

Issues:

• Spin out on occasion, causing long loop times, possible solution, detect time and restart race (addressed in 0.5, possibly fixed)
  • Menu'ing stops at the replay section
  • Needs a background mode
  • Monitor Resolutions are causing pixel mode to fail

Changelog;

v0.7

• Merged PS4/5 versions
  • Allowed switching between pixel mode and timing mode for those getting stuck at the replay menu

v0.6

• Changed color for replay section to check, should be more accurate
  • Added menu'ing test option for selecting the championship, in case you have not completed all cafe missions your menu'ing will be different
  • Changed pixel search location slightly to be more centered
  • Bug fixed in 0.601

v0.5 

• Added delay to turn at beginning to dodge cars
  • Started work on pixel grabber functions
  • Highlighted guide to make instructions better

Am I correct in that I have to switch off the script when the PS4 (& remote play) goes to Daytona and I have to manually restart Blue Moon order to get the farming going again?

Thanks

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Prelude514 said:

PS5:

720P (less strain on PS5's GPU, so lower power usage and heat generated. Less wear and tear on the console)

Gigabit Ethernet

HDR = Off

RGB = Limited

Black option = Off (Sorry, can't remember the actual setting name right now)

Setting your ps5 to 720p doesn't change anything in gt7. It still runs at full res internally and downscales for the display.

...Ok, so using this script a bit since last night, did have few hickups here and there, still didn't update neither PS5 nor PS remote play.

So whatever I do, if I switch to newer script and exe from 0.5 upwards, I get stuck on replay loop, only with 0.5 it is working without a problem. Of course I could do the timed thing, but it takes a bit longer then pixel one.

Can someone shortly explain what exactly should I look in script to change from pixel to time when first (purple) screen passes, there is obvious a problem there, although I cannot see any differences between scripts!?

Thanks...