AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

everything works fine for me in terms of execution. it's just that at the beginning my car drives directly into the barrier and since then it has been driving along the barrier and I'm the last to arrive at the finish and it takes a long time.
How can I change the steering / throttle etc.?

5 minutes ago, Kevin07x said:

everything works fine for me in terms of execution. it's just that at the beginning my car drives directly into the barrier and since then it has been driving along the barrier and I'm the last to arrive at the finish and it takes a long time.

are you using Tomahawk S?

10 minutes ago, Kevin07x said:

The only thing I can figure is you are using the wrong car. It's supposed to drive into the barrier so it doesn't have to actually turn properly and it is constantly on the throttle. I understand that there are other cars that can work, but to get the most consistency you need the Tomahawk (the road one) as that is what this script was made for.

1 minute ago, F34RTEHR34PER said:

Which line in the script is for changing race length?  

...at the beginning of the script there is line "t := 220000" this means 220 seconds, so you can increase or decrease this value, although you should have ability to do so via exe file in Variables tab.

1 minute ago, Warlock__SRB said:

...at the beginning of the script there is line "t := 220000" this means 220 seconds, so you can increase or decrease this value, although you should have ability to do so via exe file in Variables tab.

Thanks!  Wasn't sure if it was the VarDef t = xxxxxx or the one you mentioned.

Also, .95?  I only see the .8

Edited by F34RTEHR34PER

I'm using the Tomohawk S and all the settings you have but my car has higher BHP for some reason and its stock. I run the script and it runs okay but at the end of the race it just goes on to the next race. Should it not just keep replaying that  first race ?

Had this working flawlessly over  night and now it stops accelerating on last corner and goes into replay after the race is finished, anyone have any idea why?

Seems to be working now just a little slow on the last corner.

Edited by X_L0W3S_X

16 minutes ago, Casboy06 said:

I'm using the Tomohawk S and all the settings you have but my car has higher BHP for some reason and its stock. I run the script and it runs okay but at the end of the race it just goes on to the next race. Should it not just keep replaying that  first race ?

Does it actually start that race? Normally, it should go to the next race so it can end the tournament and go back to the menu to start the tournament again. It shouldn't actually start the second race, though.  

2 minutes ago, svache said:

Does it actually start that race? Normally, it should go to the next race so it can end the tournament and go back to the menu to start the tournament again. It shouldn't actually start the second race, though.  

First race starts then when it ends, nothing happens

23 hours ago, ellileon said:

For everyone with the first ps4 version. This is the only script wich works perfect for me Script 0.51 old Ps4.

I think it's an good idea to put this on the start post :)

@Septomor this post from @ellileon is right, it needs to be on your start post because this script has also worked perfect for me on my standard ps4. I didn't need to change any resolution settings. ?

1 hour ago, X_L0W3S_X said:

Had this working flawlessly over  night and now it stops accelerating on last corner and goes into replay after the race is finished, anyone have any idea why?

Seems to be working now just a little slow on the last corner.

Under "Variables" change the top number from 220000 to 240000

Edited by segulibanez65

1 hour ago, FPG1981 said:

@Septomor this post from @ellileon is right, it needs to be on your start post because this script has also worked perfect for me on my standard ps4. I didn't need to change any resolution settings. ?

I can second this on Pro.  By far the most the most stable for me, and I've tried the original, .5, .51, .6, .7, .71, .8, .95.  All the others have issues with the menus, but this one flies right through them, exits the second race quickly, and re-enters the Pan-Am.  Takes about 12-15min to loop back around for me on .8 and .95, but takes 2min on .51.  So if you're on PS4, give this one a try!

I've got my windows scaling set to 100%.  All monitor dimming tools disabled, sleep disabled, and am running PS Remote play in 360p

Edit:  I would change the "variables" in .51 to 240000 for race length 230 (instead of 220) for the second variable, and 350 instead of 160 for turn delay.  Only change this if you are hitting the Focus at the start of the race and/or the car slows on the last lap.

Edited by segulibanez65

10 minutes ago, segulibanez65 said:

I can second this on Pro.  By far the most the most stable for me, and I've tried the original, .5, .51, .6, .7, .71, .8, .95.  All the others have issues with the menus, but this one flies right through them, exits the second race quickly, and re-enters the Pan-Am.  Takes about 12-15min to loop back around for me on .8 and .95, but takes 2min on .51.  So if you're on PS4, give this one a try!

I've got my windows scaling set to 100%.  All monitor dimming tools disabled, sleep disabled, and am running PS Remote play in 360p

Is it just standard video output you're changing or is there somewhere else you're changing the resolution? 
Also what Res do you have your monitor set to?

Thanks

Edit: Found how to change res on remote play but what res is your monitor running?

Thanks

Edited by twistedvaccine
Edit

Hey guys!

Thank you for an amazing AFK method. ? It's been working extremely well for me until a few hours ago.

So I've been running the AFK 0.7 which has worked well for me, no problems, and "earned" just over 

20.000.000 credits after about 32 hours of AFK'ing. But after I hit the 20 million credits mark

(20.000.009 million to be exact) I no longer get the credits I win after each race. It's strange because I

watch the entire 6 laps, everything is fine, clean racing, but then when the payout screen comes up,

it says 52.000 credits won, but they are not added to my credits total/account in the game.

If I just let the script continue, the same happens, 52.000 credits won, but they are not added to my total credits.

I'm stuck at 20.000.009 million. Is the 20 mill a cap with this method, has Sony/Polyphony Digital done

something? Any of you encountered the same issue? I've tried quitting the game, restarting the PS5,

but nothing is working, aka the credits doesn't get added anymore. ?

I hope somebody knows anything about what could be the issue here.

Best regards,

Tor Erik

2 minutes ago, InsaneInGame said:

Hey guys!

Thank you for an amazing AFK method. ? It's been working extremely well for me until a few hours ago.

So I've been running the AFK 0.7 which has worked well for me, no problems, and "earned" just over 

20.000.000 credits after about 32 hours of AFK'ing. But after I hit the 20 million credits mark

(20.000.009 million to be exact) I no longer get the credits I win after each race. It's strange because I

watch the entire 6 laps, everything is fine, clean racing, but then when the payout screen comes up,

it says 52.000 credits won, but they are not added to my credits total/account in the game.

If I just let the script continue, the same happens, 52.000 credits won, but they are not added to my total credits.

I'm stuck at 20.000.009 million. Is the 20 mill a cap with this method, has Sony/Polyphony Digital done

something? Any of you encountered the same issue? I've tried quitting the game, restarting the PS5,

but nothing is working, aka the credits doesn't get added anymore. ?

I hope somebody knows anything about what could be the issue here.

Best regards,

Tor Erik

You hit the cap for prize money.

Maybe someone can help me as im still stuck. I've read the sugestion that increasing the 220000 time to 240000 would help against the replay issue. I've noticed the car stops accelerating everytime on the last straight. So i made the time 250000 and now it does accelerate untill the end, but the replay issue it dident fix.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, InsaneInGame said:

Ahhhh. I see! ?

Thank you so much for clarifying this to me Rednitro11. ? 

Appreciate it!

Guess I'll just buy some cars and continue scripting then. ?

Np, btw i've read on reddit that the cap is only there for prize money, not for buying credits.

Cheaky bastards...

• Like 1