AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

14 minutes ago, dotazured said:

Still working as of patch 1.09, event order was not changed and still possible to use the Tomahawk for the event.

Edit: Didn't see any updates of the economy in 1.09 or any other event that would be worth while for the time being.

Other than the 1 million credit gift nothing is changing until ‘early April’.

29 minutes ago, rallymen007 said:

At least keep the links up for now man, I know you like GT7 downtime but that's going too far to emulate PD lol

lol I get it but we needed to check first that they were safe. They weren't down for 30 hours at least.

On 23/03/2022 at 11:09 PM, Septomor said:

Will create a discord server later, not very discord savvy but if others would like to help set it up that'd be great. I think people are messaging a little fast forums about issues and I think discord can help solve the problem. Let me know if you're able to help with a discord server.

Not sure if you set one up yet, but I can gladly create you a GT7 themed one and hand it over to you.

edit: you did, nvm, I joined now.

Edited by Denitorious

My setup is ps5, 4k monitor, pixel mode, from 0.5 to 0.9 all these scripts will stop hold x when the final lap runs almost half, it looks like the script think the race is down and continue to the cycle of the scoreboard,is there any method to solve the problem?

resolution parameters and pixel search locations
ps_win_width  := 640
ps_win_height := 360
pix1x := 247
pix1y := 65
pix2x := 342
pix2y := 362

I found these in the script, the default color check1 & 2 is in wrong location, maybe change these parameters will solve the problem? but I don‘t know where is the right pixel location and how to measure it?

Edited by wuyanhaowyh2000

So i ran into alot of problems and its randomized. Sometimes it works and sometimes it starts Daytona and do Donuts or go to the race menu and wait a whole 5 second to press america and go to a random normal race. I used 0.51, i tried the 0.9 now and it seemed to be stuck at the leaderboard. Im using my PS4 slim btw!

0.8 was the last one to work well for me. I haven't had a single version last over an hour before messing up but everything after 0.8 just gets stuck at the leaderboard page after the first race. I'm so jealous of you guys saying you've made 20,000,000. Despite hours of troubleshooting I've made 8 mil in 3 days.

3 hours ago, TheRealKlatzen said:

0.9 gets stuck at leaderboard screen after first race. PS5

this happened to me as well, but then I selected "Timing" and ColorP1 and it started working

edit: I guess the ps remote window must be active by the end of the race otherwise it wont go further than the leaderboards... once I highlighted the window, everything worked again

Edited by just_jr

i also have some problems. after the race it gets stuck on the leaderboard and also if it somehow works it clicks after the race on play repeat instead of next race.

can please someone help me? i have teamviewer installed :)

8 hours ago, GAZDAN said:

It’s worth noting that if you are already at max credits and cash in the goodwill gesture ticket for 1,000,000 credits, you won’t get it and it will be wasted! I found out the hard way, spend a million first! 

But credit cap is at 20m ?

23 hours ago, Rednitro11 said:

Will try that thx.

Holy moly!!!! It worked! I selected the timing version and clicked color1 on the leaderboard since it took a good 3 seconds and nothing happend.

Then magic happend and im now 3 laps in the second race! xD

Thank you!

WOW thanks for the help! The colour thing worked for me also!

9 hours ago, GAZDAN said:

It’s worth noting that if you are already at max credits and cash in the goodwill gesture ticket for 1,000,000 credits, you won’t get it and it will be wasted! I found out the hard way, spend a million first! 

The credit cap is 20 million so of course you wouldn’t have got it ??