AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

1 hour ago, Radford999 said:

The credit cap is 20 million so of course you wouldn’t have got it ??

But if you have 20 mil and MTX more credits you do get them added above the cap so I can see why people might think that these credits might work the same way so the warning is useful and appreciated.

• Like 1

Mine had been working fine on 0.7 (24 hours stable, minus the time it was down after the update dropped), but it stops on the leaderboard after one race on 0.9. I assume it's a problem with pixel detection. My monitor is 2560x1440 if that's relevant for your troubleshooting.

44 minutes ago, CyberGigNico said:

hi,

followed the guide. using ps4.

when i star the script nothing happens.

why?

Solved. Restarted ps remote and works fine. 
thanks

edit:

stock at the leaderbord after one race

While stuck at the leaderboard, pause the script (right click taskbar icon) and click the first color button in the script app. Note the color hex code and progress manually to the replay screen. Close the replay but don’t press the next race button. Click the second color button in the app and note the color code. Close the script app. Get the game back to the starting position for using the script (hovering over ‘retry’). Now edit the script file and change the color codes (around line 35 irrc) to those that you previously noted. Save the file.

Open the script app, select PS4 and press start, and it should now automatically progress you back to the first race of the tournament. I also had to change the PS remote resolution for PS4 to 360p and reboot my PC. PC screen resolution is 1080p (not sure if that makes a difference). When you start the script it should also automatically resize the PS remote window which will allow it to detect the pixel locations properly. If all else fails, try the timer selection instead. Hope that helps you out. I’ve been running it for about 18 hours successfully after doing the above solution.

Edited by ibiris

7 hours ago, Radford999 said:

The credit cap is 20 million so of course you wouldn’t have got it 1f602.png1f602.png

There are two limits, 20 mil in free credit and another limit for MTX/Pre order credits. I know this as its in the balance breakdown in game and also the reason I have just shy of 21 mil banked. These good will credits fall under the free credit banner and that's why I managed to waste them as I thought they'd come under the latter. I posted the warning earlier as I don't want other people to make the same mistake.

15 minutes ago, ibiris said:

While stuck at the leaderboard, pause the script (right click taskbar icon) and click the first color button in the script app. Note the color hex code and progress manually to the replay screen. Close the replay but don’t press the next race button. Click the second color button in the app and note the color code. Close the script app. Get the game back to the starting position for using the script (hovering over ‘retry’). Now edit the script file and change the color codes (around line 35 irrc) to those that you previously noted. Save the file.

Open the script app, select PS4 and press start, and it should now automatically progress you back to the first race of the tournament. I also had to change the PS remote resolution for PS4 to 360p and reboot my PC. PC screen resolution is 1080p (not sure if that makes a difference). When you start the script it should also automatically resize the PS remote window which will allow it to detect the pixel locations properly. If all else fails, try the timer selection instead. Hope that helps you out. I’ve been running it for about 18 hours successfully after doing the above solution.

Thank You. Just edited the color and check if it works. Thx

32 minutes ago, ibiris said:

Still stuck ad the replay. (Leaderboard solved) .

for the replay section i have to select what before click color p2?

34 minutes ago, CyberGigNico said:

Still stuck ad the replay. (Leaderboard solved) .

for the replay section i have to select what before click color p2?

You just need to have the next race button visible on the screen. I believe the color is taken from the green arrows on that button. I’ve had 4 or 5 different colors detected over the last couple of days, so maybe some trial and error is needed. I am still running v0.7 if that helps? v0.8 wouldn’t work for me with PS4 or PS5.

21 minutes ago, ibiris said:

You just need to have the next race button visible on the screen. I believe the color is taken from the green arrows on that button. I’ve had 4 or 5 different colors detected over the last couple of days, so maybe some trial and error is needed. I am still running v0.7 if that helps? v0.8 wouldn’t work for me with PS4 or PS5.

Works for a couple of race after that i’m locked at the championship leaderboard.

Has the Discord server been nuked? I can't see any of the channels anymore.....

I've been running 0.9 and then .951 flawlessly for most of the last 36 hours.  Had one hiccup overnight though. At 03:00 I got up to  pee and noticed that it was sitting on the World Circuits screen and had stopped. Not selecting any event.  Any idea what this might be due to? Possibly internet connection resetting? Daily Workout reward messing with the menus?  Or something else? 

Been up and running since 03:00 though.  9 hours since then without a hiccup. 

Edited by CustomXBrad

15 minutes ago, CustomXBrad said:

I've been running 0.9 and then .951 flawlessly for most of the last 36 hours.  Had one hiccup overnight though. At 03:00 I got up to  pee and noticed that it was sitting on the World Circuits screen and had stopped. Not selecting any event.  Any idea what this might be due to? Possibly internet connection resetting? Daily Workout reward messing with the menus?  Or something else? 

Where i can find .951? I see only .9

16 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

0,9 war für mich im Pixelmodus am besten, aber ich ändere die Einstellungen auf 250000, 100, 100 und behalte die Verzögerung von Farbe 2 auf 1500

What does this setting numbers Do? 

WHAT is the effect of changing for example 100 to 200? 

25 minutes ago, DeXt3r_ger said:

What does this setting numbers Do? 

WHAT is the effect of changing for example 100 to 200? 

Diese Werte bestimmen den Verlauf der Lenkmanöver Start>durch die Autos an den Rand. ich hab seine Werte getestet. Läuft super! Allerdings bleibe ich auf 0.7|Ps5|Pixel. 0.9 wählt bei mir zwischendurch die falsche Meisterschaft.

These values describe the curve through the cars to the edge. I tested his values. Goes great! However, I stay at 0.7|Ps5|pixels. 0.9 sometimes chooses the wrong championship for me.

• Like 2

I can't get this to work.  PS5.  It worked for 1 round (won't repeat) from the start.  I tried changing colors but still no go, I also noticed that the Color #1 and #2 values always change even if on the same screen.  I thought it may been due to my wallpaper but changing it stataic still changes #1 and #2 value all the time on the same screen of GT.    Now the script doesn't accelerate the car on Lap 6.  using9.0

add, ok, it doesn't even work now, just spins out (th past three races at least) near the beginning of race

Add 2: Just can't get this work, I may not be understanding the instructions correctly.. but the errors are not always the same

error 1: the accelration just stops

error 2: spins out of no where (doesn't hit anything)

error 3; it gets stuck on EITHER result or next race

error 4: Dualsnse controller doesn't accept any input I give it when pressing (i can only resolve this by exiting remote play and entering the game)

error 5: it it it does try to go out and reslect PAN-America, it selects something else instead.

error 6: keeps reselecting reply, exit, replay, exit

I am on PS5 version, have PS5 selected, have PIXEL selected.  Tried it on Timing and PS4 combinations as well but seems to make things worse.  I tried both AHK and .EXE versions (which still opens the same tool menu).  I did ty editing the COLOR section via Notepad+ on AHK file as I can't do anything with EXE.

Edited by djricekcn

22 hours ago, CustomXBrad said:

Where the hell do I even find the discord? and the version of the script you’re using I need both please :(