AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

1 hour ago, salvaville said:

im using right now v0.9 exe and its working after ~30min of runs

Have tried it over 20 times and it does the same everytime.  Instead off re-entering the championship it opens the Asia/Oceania Locations and enters in the Autopolis circuit

I just want to say a big thanks to @Septomor and anyone else providing useful info in this thread, I have a background in comp sci but never really looked at anything like this, never used AHK before, I stumbled here trying to find a script for the cafe menu glitch, got panam to work on my PS4 slim game version 1.17 after a few tweeks and doing the colour check thing and fine tuning the loading delays. It's friggin amazing. But I decided to go with the timing method, and I further fine tuned the delays, as I prefer to have remote play not visible for the most part.

I've skimmed through the whole thread looking for interesting nuggets, it looks like a lot of people's issues could be resolved with extending the menu delays, as for trying to set one up for licenses, that's like trying to TAS trackmania (i assume), you're going to be fine tuning thousands and thousands of inputs which will take a lot of time.

I created a script that farms the extra menu exploit for roulette tickets.  You need to have already completed all the extra menus first. Just go to the main map screen in GT7 and put the cursor on Garage, open the AHK and press the "Start" button.  It will do about 13 complete loops per hour, meaning collecting and redeeming 13 4* tickets and 13 6* engine swap tickets.

If you're not familiar with the exploit:

image.png?width=453&height=979

And here's the AHK file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sZdQT14LodKp8TKARX_9qzhcIiSfyT58/view?usp=sharing

11 hours ago, AE_schnickoman said:

I just want to say a big thanks to @Septomor and anyone else providing useful info in this thread, I have a background in comp sci but never really looked at anything like this, never used AHK before, I stumbled here trying to find a script for the cafe menu glitch, got panam to work on my PS4 slim game version 1.17 after a few tweeks and doing the colour check thing and fine tuning the loading delays. It's friggin amazing. But I decided to go with the timing method, and I further fine tuned the delays, as I prefer to have remote play not visible for the most part.

I've skimmed through the whole thread looking for interesting nuggets, it looks like a lot of people's issues could be resolved with extending the menu delays, as for trying to set one up for licenses, that's like trying to TAS trackmania (i assume), you're going to be fine tuning thousands and thousands of inputs which will take a lot of time.

Could you post a link to your tweaked script... Mine messes up every time it goes back to the main championship screen. started when the 1.17 update installed

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cant seem to get it to run more than the one cycle. I have it running, it will do the race then get stuck on the menu. I click on the colour check 1 and it proceeds through to the next screen and then constantly eners replay and instantly exits it again until I click colour check 2. then it will take me to the next race and exit, but it then takes me into some random japan race rathr then going to the championship again.

So atm this is only a semi afk famr for me as I have to constantly click stuff and close the script after every run. If anyone has any idea what on earth is going on with it, please let me know it would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 17.7.2022 at 4:09 PM, jninja79 said:

Cant seem to get it to run more than the one cycle. I have it running, it will do the race then get stuck on the menu. I click on the colour check 1 and it proceeds through to the next screen and then constantly eners replay and instantly exits it again until I click colour check 2. then it will take me to the next race and exit, but it then takes me into some random japan race rathr then going to the championship again.

So atm this is only a semi afk famr for me as I have to constantly click stuff and close the script after every run. If anyone has any idea what on earth is going on with it, please let me know it would be greatly appreciated.

I have exactly the identical problem. Glad to hear about possible solutions.

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2022 at 4:24 AM, GAZDAN said:

Has this method been patched by the latest remote play update on PC? The .exe doesn’t even start anymore. Nothing happens, it’s been working great for months, I’ve earned millions upon millions using it. 

I think it has.  I was just forced to update the PSN Remote Play app and not the farming app doesn't seem to function AT ALL.  

Bummer.  I guess I'll just have to be more diligent with the 92 million credits I have.  Good thing I already farmed enough to buy every single car.. 

Edited by BallinBlazers33
typo
  • Like 1

I've been playing with this for far longer than I should have been.  It looks like the PS Remote Play took away the ability to use keyboard input while in game.  It still works on the pause screen and in the world map. As soon as you press the Start button to start the race, the keyboard inputs are turned off and only a controller will work.

I tried to change the script to send the controller inputs but still got nothing.  I wrote a separate script to try and control the buttons on the controller and still got nothing.  I think the software running on the PS Controller is blocking that.  I can view the manual inputs on the controller still.

@Septomor Probably knows far more than I do about this.  But it just completely looks like Remote Play just removed the ability to use keyboard inputs (at least the ones for X and O and the arrows) while playing the game.  There is just no way I'm seeing to manipulate the DS5 controller that I'm seeing. It's reading all the inputs, it just won't write them - unless I'm doing something incorrectly.

This is the script I threw together to try and manipulate the inputs to the controller:

JoystickNumber = 0
if JoystickNumber <= 0
{
	Loop 16  ; Query each joystick number to find out which ones exist.
	{
		GetKeyState, JoyName, %A_Index%JoyName
		if JoyName <>
		{
			JoystickNumber = %A_Index%
			break
		}
	}
	if JoystickNumber <= 0
	{
		MsgBox The system does not appear to have any joysticks.
		ExitApp
	}
}
GetKeyState,KeyState,%JoystickNumber%Joyinfo
MsgBox,Joyinfo: %KeyState%`nJoystick Number: %JoystickNumber%`nError: %ErrorLevel%`n%JoyName%
Controlsend,,{%JoystickNumber%Joy2 down} ;Tried %JoyName%Joy2 as well.  Also tried all the joystick button #s with no luck & JoyPOV 0/9000/18000/27000.
GetKeyState, xstateDown, %JoystickNumber%Joy2 ;read state of Joy2(X button)
MsgBox, X State Down: %xstateDown% ;popup to show state of Joy2 (D or U - always U regardless of input applied.  changes if button held down manually)
Sleep, 500
Controlsend,,{%JoystickNumber%Joy2 up} ;Tried %JoyName%Joy2 as well
GetKeyState, xstateUp, %JoystickNumber%Joy2
MsgBox, X up state: %xstateUP%
ListVars
Pause
Exit

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/09/2022 at 5:50 AM, johs854 said:

Is the afk farming method completely patched then? 

It still works for me.

I did get prompted to update Remote Play, but you can choose NO, and then it'll force you to use your home network for remote play rather than the internet.

So... if you can find an old install package for remote play, then maybe you can do the same workaround?

Edited by rbeats
clarification

• 1 month later...

I finally debugged the script and fixed it to my setup. The main race loop and everything works great. I had to modify menu selections and delay’s.

I get about 9 mill a day(?)

edit update: after fine tuning, I’m estimating around 12.5 mill every 24 hours now

Edited by Frank1991
Update

On 22.11.2022 at 10:20 AM, Frank1991 said:

I finally debugged the script and fixed it to my setup. The main race loop and everything works great. I had to modify menu selections and delay’s.

edit update: after fine tuning, I’m estimating around 12.5 mill every 24 hours now

Can you share the script? Does it work with the latest remote play version?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2022-11-22 at 6:20 AM, Frank1991 said:

Would you please share this?
I cannot get it to work .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...