AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

11 minutes ago, Septomor said:

I'm trying to work out the reasoning, can you guys check what the resolution setting is for remote play when you start it up? 

You cannot edit an exe file (unless you know hex editing and machine code, don't recommend trying to learn those :)

Here, I've compiled it for you to try out ps4 v0.51.exe

If you're not finished with the cafe menus and it selects WTC700 as the first race when pressing down, can you edit 

loop, 6 {
		ControlSend,, {Right down}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
		ControlSend,, {Right up}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
	}

to

loop, 1 {
		ControlSend,, {Left down}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
		ControlSend,, {Left up}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
	}

and tell me how it works/

I am using 720p I have tried all scripts and none working right for me as when it does replay this event on final lap it just stops accelerating a final corner on last lap every time.

Hello, thanks for this script :)

I'm on PS5 and wanted to add that I'm experiencing the same issue as above.  After the first race completes successfully, it will not proceed beyond the leaderboard/results screen.  I tried 0.5 and 0.51.

Just now, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I am using 720p I have tried all scripts and none working right for me as when it does replay this event on final lap it just stops accelerating a final corner on last lap every time.

Is your car color close to the color of this text ? I'm using a purely black paint with no livery but the script is checking for a purple color where your car is to see when the race is done.

4 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Which file should I edit? The AHK only and just run exe? 

Edit the AHK file and run it, an exe can not be edited as it is a compiled program. That means it bundles everything together for you so you don't have to install it. 

If you want a new exe and you have installed autohotkey, you can right-click on the ahk you've edited and select compile script.

3 minutes ago, Septomor said:

If you want a new exe and you have installed autohotkey, you can right-click on the ahk you've edited and select compile script.

Ok, got it. But the cursor goes way too much to the left now (4th championship to the left of Pan Am). I will try finishing Cafe, but wonder if I can edit it somehow now to get it to work?

2 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Ok, got it. But the cursor goes way too much to the left now (4th championship to the left of Pan Am). I will try finishing Cafe, but wonder if I can edit it somehow now to get it to work?

did you edit 

loop 6

to 

loop 1

This loop tells how many times to press right/left

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Septomor said:

I'm trying to work out the reasoning, can you guys check what the resolution setting is for remote play when you start it up? 

You cannot edit an exe file (unless you know hex editing and machine code, don't recommend trying to learn those :)

Here, I've compiled it for you to try out ps4 v0.51.exe

If you're not finished with the cafe menus and it selects WTC700 as the first race when pressing down, can you edit 

loop, 6 {
		ControlSend,, {Right down}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
		ControlSend,, {Right up}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
	}

to

loop, 1 {
		Sleep, 200
		Sleep, 200
	}

and tell me how it works/

I made the change to the script, but not really able to test it as it gets hung up on playing the replay of the first race instead of going to the 2nd race. 

4 minutes ago, Its_Broch said:

I made the change to the script, but not really able to test it as it gets hung up on playing the replay of the first race instead of going to the 2nd race. 

When I am stuck on the leaderboard if I press ColorP1, this also happens to me.

For everyone who's having issues with the replay section, can you try these out for me? If you're still running 0.5 and it's been working this isn't any faster, just a sanity check on my end.

Ahk v0.55

exe 0.55

I think I was selecting a dark portion of the replay button, this new brighter version should be more recognizable by the program

First off a big thnx to @Septomor

I have tested you 5.0 script now for quite some time. Here are 2 issues I sometimes run into ..

- occassional spinouts, scriots needs to be restarted manually

- getting stuck at the replay screen. Everything works out for x times but sometimes it gets stuck at the replay screen and stays in there and loops forever. For colors I used your P1 and P2 UI buttons.

Edit: will try the V5.5

Edited by AlexKlwn

22 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Is your car color close to the color of this text ? I'm using a purely black paint with no livery but the script is checking for a purple color where your car is to see when the race is done.

Edit the AHK file and run it, an exe can not be edited as it is a compiled program. That means it bundles everything together for you so you don't have to install it. 

I'm using a bright green car I won't be back on for a few hours but will continue to try and leave feedback to help anyone with same problems

7 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

@Septomor Now it's working like a charm. Had to change to "loop, 2", as there was WTC600 and WTC700 after Pan Am. Now it's working good.

Here's my script for anyone who hasn't finished Cafe Menu and have WTC600 and WTC700 after Pan Am championships.

Any chance you could put these on something other then ZippyShare?  ISP doesn't allow access to it!  Virgin Media in the UK...

3 minutes ago, Chrizh81 said:

Any chance you could put these on something other then ZippyShare?  ISP doesn't allow access to it!  Virgin Media in the UK...

There you go:

PanAmerican1_V0.5_WTC700.AHK
https://www.mirrored.to/files/CRZFZQOO/PanAmerican1_V0.5_WTC700.AHK_links
PanAmerican1_V0.5_WTC700.exe
https://www.mirrored.to/files/1ZV5RADY/PanAmerican1_V0.5_WTC700.exe_links

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Septomor said:

It's possible, but it won't be something I'll implement. The first scripts I ever implemented for remote play were for FF9's jump rope trophy, and it kind of divided the community into arguments about earning trophies and skill. So I have some regrets about such methods involving skill-based trophies. These scripts for farming though are made so you don't have to lose your mind grinding, so I'm hopeful there's less controversy around the scripts this time around.

thats sensible and probably for the best .... thanks for the script you have written, its going to make the game alot more enjoyable.

so I have tested your new 5.5 script but it looks like after 2-3 runs that the 2nd race gets started and is not skipped. The replay parts seems fine. I entered both colors accordingly.

Edit 2: now it is just sitting there and stopped working.IMG-20220322-203520.jpg

Edited by AlexKlwn

6 minutes ago, glax87 said:

Can you make another ahk for us who have completed wtc 800? I tried the last version for wtc700 but I want one more step to the left and finally it will work. Thanks a lot

Change the number after "loop, " to 2 instead of 1

loop, 2 {
		Sleep, 200
		Sleep, 200
	}

For everyone who's having issues with the replay section, can you try these out for me? If you're still running 0.5 and it's been working this isn't any faster, just a sanity check on my end.

Ahk v0.55

exe 0.55

I think I was selecting a dark portion of the replay button, this new brighter version should be more recognizable by the program

0.55 is working great so far for me, currently on the 3rd race without issue. 

Edited by Its_Broch

11 minutes ago, Its_Broch said:

Change the number after "loop, " to 2 instead of 1

loop, 2 {
		Sleep, 200
		Sleep, 200
	}

0.55 is working great so far for me, currently on the 3rd race without issue. 

Stupid question, does your monitor need to be running all the time? V5.5 stopped for me at the replay screen or started 2nd championships race after 3-4 rounds

Edited by AlexKlwn

Don't have 1mil, tried it with Camaro with 750PP. Works ok (well barely) but only finish maybe 8th. Having several issues tho that could be car related

1) car sometimes hits the last car infront at the start, increased and decreased the turn delay (from 100 to 500 and in between) and it does help, but not fool proof.

2) it doesn't seem to skip past the purple leaderboard part

3) goes into a loop on the replay scene

4) if pushing through these manually, the second race always results in spinning out right at the start, no idea why

For those who are having trouble with menu'ing to select Pan American again, please try this new version, PS5 currently.

Ahk v0.6 bugged

Exe v0.6 bugged

You should now be able to select Left or Right and how many times to press. You can use the menu test button while at the world circuits menu to test that it works as you want.

35 minutes ago, AlexKlwn said:

Stupid question, does your monitor need to be running all the time? V5.5 stopped for me at the replay screen or started 2nd championships race after 3-4 rounds

not a stupid question ? yep, needs to be on the whole time unfortunately. Of course the original script you could have it off but its about 80k credits/hr shorter, up to you which to use

Edited by Septomor
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Septomor said:

For those who are having trouble with menu'ing to select Pan American again, please try this new version, PS5 currently.

Ahk v0.6

Exe v0.6

You should now be able to select Left or Right and how many times to press. You can use the menu test button while at the world circuits menu to test that it works as you want.

not a stupid question 1f642.png yep, needs to be on the whole time unfortunately. Of course the original script you could have it off but its about 80k credits/hr shorter, up to you which to use

Thanks I will try the new v0.6

Which one is the version where I could leave my screen off and which resolution do you use for the remote app, 720p?

Edited by AlexKlwn

Hey Septomor, again thanks for the script.  I see you are being very helpful in this thread to people for something you made when you don't have to be and I really appreciate that.  I don't know what's allowed on these forums and what's not but if you were to setup a donations page (if allowed, if not please ignore) I would be happy to donate something to thank you.

I am still having issues with it selecting the next race in the series as others before me have mentioned.  I'm going to experiment with your pauses and see if anything helps but it seems to always select one race too far to the right when it happens but it doesn't happen everytime.  I say every 3-6 races it happens so it might be some sort of network lag causing it to happen.  Let me  ask you, do you think you can make a gui color select for that step of the script?  It looks like the pan american race is visible on the screen without scrolling over and it has a couple really nice thick color bars that should be easy to sample.  I think this would not only solve mine an others problems but speed up the script as it doesnt have to go down once and right 6 times.  What do you think?