AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

14 minutes ago, Septomor said:

You can try editing lines 239, 241 in the latest script v0.6 to a higher sleep value maybe? I'm not certain what the cause of that might be, I'm suspecting it's possibly internet related, but no clue. 

So I just tried the .6 version script and did the menu test over and over and it failed on the 10th time by going too far.  It's litteraly just randomly doing a double move when one keystroke is pressed.  I might try hardwiring everything tonight as I am on wireless and I'll see if that solves it.  Any idea about how hard my suggestion on the color input option for that menu would be?  

One more question - Is the script below the action of the button being pressed down followed by the button being released?  If so I might try making the sleep timer between down and release shorter.

loop, 6 {
		ControlSend,, {Right down}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
		ControlSend,, {Right up}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
	}
Edited by LenXIII

8 minutes ago, LenXIII said:

So I just tried the .6 version script and did the menu test over and over and it failed on the 10th time by going too far.  It's litteraly just randomly doing a double move when one keystroke is pressed.  I might try hardwiring everything tonight as I am on wireless and I'll see if that solves it.  Any idea about how hard my suggestion on the color input option for that menu would be?  

One more question - Is the script below the action of the button being pressed down followed by the button being released?  If so I might try making the sleep timer between down and release shorter.

loop, 6 {
		ControlSend,, {Right down}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
		ControlSend,, {Right up}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
	}

yes exactly that's what the loop looked like in v0-v0.5. Also you can note in the ButtonStart subroutine there is a SetKeyDelay, I've set it to 10 miliseconds. This delay tells how long every send action should last. 10 is pretty small, if you make it larger it might be considered holding instead of pressing.

Fixing 0.6 one sec

Updated to fix dumb bug.ahk

v0.601.exe

Edited by Septomor

14 hours ago, Septomor said:

Do these not work?

Hi, unfortunately these don't work, I'm met with a "This Site Can't Be Reached" message (I'd upload a screenshot but I don't know how to).

I don't know if anything in my antivirus is blocking it but I'd appreciate any help if possible.

EDIT: Is Remote Play compatible with Windows 11?

Edited by Waa-Laa
Added Question

6 minutes ago, Waa-Laa said:

Hi, unfortunately these don't work, I'm met with a "This Site Can't Be Reached" message (I'd upload a screenshot but I don't know how to).

I don't know if anything in my antivirus is blocking it but I'd appreciate any help if possible.

It might have been a script I deleted after finding a bug and reuploading, can you try the latest? ahk 0.601,  exe 0.601

Ok, clearly I'm doing something very wrong. i just downloaded the exe file here. I've got Remote play up and running. I do all the instructions at the beginning of this thread. Car is black. Setup buttons for D-pad and X to accelerate. As soon as I start a Pan-Am championship, I go over  to "retry", and open up the little exe script and hit "start."

The race starts, and my car doesn't auto drive. What am I doing wrong?

2 minutes ago, Animalositey said:

Ok, clearly I'm doing something very wrong. i just downloaded the exe file here. I've got Remote play up and running. I do all the instructions at the beginning of this thread. Car is black. Setup buttons for D-pad and X to accelerate. As soon as I start a Pan-Am championship, I go over  to "retry", and open up the little exe script and hit "start."

The race starts, and my car doesn't auto drive. What am I doing wrong?

Did you save the button configuration by selecting OK? I've had it happen to me when switching between afk and actually driving myself. I'd switch the control scheme and forget to save it since it's pretty easy to exit the menu without being warned.

1 minute ago, Septomor said:

It might have been a script I deleted after finding a bug and reuploading, can you try the latest?

Ah, I think you misunderstand me, I have no issue downloading the scripts, I just can't access the website that has the Remote Play download. I can access every other Sony/PlayStation page but whenever I click the link to the Remote Play download I get a "This Site Can't Be Reached" message! Do you know if its only compatible with Windows 10 or below? I'm on windows 11 and can't think of anything else. I've even used a VPN but get the same outcome.

1 minute ago, Septomor said:

Did you save the button configuration by selecting OK? I've had it happen to me when switching between afk and actually driving myself. I'd switch the control scheme and forget to save it since it's pretty easy to exit the menu without being warned.

Hmmm. Well the button configs seemed to have taken since I'm driving with the D-pad now and X button. Wonder what else i'm doing wrong. Everything else seems to work properly as far as Remote Play is concerned.

6 minutes ago, Waa-Laa said:

Ah, I think you misunderstand me, I have no issue downloading the scripts, I just can't access the website that has the Remote Play download. I can access every other Sony/PlayStation page but whenever I click the link to the Remote Play download I get a "This Site Can't Be Reached" message! Do you know if its only compatible with Windows 10 or below? I'm on windows 11 and can't think of anything else. I've even used a VPN but get the same outcome.

Chiaki is alternative option you could use, just remember to use editable version of script since you will need to input proper exe and window name for Remote play window grab part of the script. And also edit bindings since in official app, :circle: is mapped to Esc key, but in Chiaki by default its backspace instead.

47 minutes ago, HeyHeyItsSupreme said:

I've just unlocked Pan am championship and the scripts keeps hitting replay. Is it because i have not finished cafe? What's the workaround? Thanks for your amazing work, OP

same problem. but I finished cafe 

edit:I rebooted my laptop and it works

Edited by fripSide-N-

9 minutes ago, Waa-Laa said:

Ok, maybe this is a little advanced but I'll try walking through an alternative. Can you do Windows Key + search "powershell", you should see "windows powershell" pop up. Go ahead and enter it.

Some terminal should launch, can you type in the following or copy/paste

C:\Users\you> cd Downloads
C:\Users\you\Downloads> curl.exe --output psrpInstall.exe --url https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.net/remoteplay/module/win/RemotePlayInstaller.exe
C:\Users\you\Downloads> ./psrpInstall.exe

This says, 

change directory to downloads.

cUrl = copy url from here and save the download as psrpInstall.exe

./psrpInstall.exe = run the installer.

If you feel unsafe I understand but I wanted to explain what's going on when you click a link on the internet to download. If you don't feel like going this route you can still use chiaki as an alternative to remote play, I had a script written partially for it with the original version.

19 minutes ago, Waa-Laa said:

Remote Play definitely works on Windows 11, this link is for the download page in case it helps.

• Like 1

Just now, Ashesheart said:

Weird ! I check my computer right now and i was on the first championship (High Speed Ring). I used the v0.6

Sadly was the bug I fixed in .601 same thing happened was looking at the corner of my eye while responding here and noticed I was spinning and flying around lol. It's fixed now 

18 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Ok, maybe this is a little advanced but I'll try walking through an alternative.

This is my results! Most of that is in red too, think I may need a Windows 10 PC. Thank you for your help though.

PS C:\Users\mark2> cd Downloads
PS C:\Users\mark2\Downloads> curl.exe --output psrpInstall.exe --url https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.net/remoteplay/module/win/RemotePlayInstaller.exe
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:--  0:00:02 --:--:--     0
curl: (7) Failed to connect to remoteplay.dl.playstation.net port 443 after 2040 ms: Connection refused
PS C:\Users\mark2\Downloads> ./psrpInstall.exe
./psrpInstall.exe : The term './psrpInstall.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or
operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try
again.
At line:1 char:1
+ ./psrpInstall.exe
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (./psrpInstall.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

16 minutes ago, richtayls said:

Remote Play definitely works on Windows 11, this link is for the download page in case it helps.

Hmm, nope, can't open that link. It suggests adding Chrome to my firewall allowed list which it already is, maybe something within Norton is blocking me?

This is the message I'm getting.

This site can’t be reached

remoteplay.dl.playstation.net refused to connect.

Try:

Checking the connection

Checking the proxy and the firewall

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Check your Internet connection

Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems or other network devices you may be using.

Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.

If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server…

Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure that the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > + Show advanced settings > Change proxy settings… > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".

Edited by Waa-Laa

2 hours ago, Septomor said:

For everyone who's having issues with the replay section, can you try these out for me? If you're still running 0.5 and it's been working this isn't any faster, just a sanity check on my end.

Ahk v0.55

exe 0.55

I think I was selecting a dark portion of the replay button, this new brighter version should be more recognizable by the program

With v0.55 it gets stuck on the final times screen. With v0.601 it keeps looping replay.

I've just unlocked pan am, so it's the one on the right. Do you know why is this happening/what can i do?

EDIT: Nevermind, it simply started working with v6.601 this time around! ?

Edited by HeyHeyItsSupreme

mine doesn't even get passed the screen showing the race results, ive tried, multiple versions of the application but i am still stuck with the same issue current

1 hour ago, Septomor said:

It might have been a script I deleted after finding a bug and reuploading, can you try the latest? ahk 0.601,  exe 0.601

still not working on PS4 Slim, i keep getting to the results page and it doesnt want to go any further