AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

Thanks for this!

I've got 1 issue which I think might be related to my 'starting point' in my game progress.

After completing the first race, it correctly exits out of the championship (I assume to restart it), but on the race select menu, it presses down and defaults to the far right  championship (possibly as I'm on Menu Card 39) and wants to enter the World GT Series instead of the Pan American series.  At this point it obviously errors and gets stuck in a loop as it's not the correct series

Is it a case of editing the script or am I doing something wrong?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Banjobill24 said:

Thanks for this!

I've got 1 issue which I think might be related to my 'starting point' in my game progress.

After completing the first race, it correctly exits out of the championship (I assume to restart it), but on the race select menu, it presses down and defaults to the far right  championship (possibly as I'm on Menu Card 39) and wants to enter the World GT Series instead of the Pan American series.  At this point it obviously errors and gets stuck in a loop as it's not the correct series

Is it a case of editing the script or am I doing something wrong?

Same problem with me

1 hour ago, Septomor said:

Alright, figured out the pixel mode failure cause is due to monitor resolution. Hoping to get it figured out, most likely there's a clever solution involving color picker of some sort to just have users click on the pixel they want to search for, because I am not writing 5000 scripts for everyone's monitor, sorry. That said, again asking for any programmer help, I saw some people who might attempt python scripts which is very nice, I suggest making it modular if you can, ie. make separate classes/files for the ahk functions. Again, the plan moving forward is to not rely on pan american, but to expand to several more races, can't expect this method to be eternal given who we're dealing with. If people want, there is the possibility of recording your controller inputs called ps4 macro. It'll spit out an xml file which I believe python can convert to an array or object which can then be converted into a script. Let me know please

What resolution do you recommend?

5 minutes ago, glax87 said:

Same problem with me

Out of curiosity, have you completed that race series yet?

I have yet to complete it and was wondering whether GT was just selecting it to do ‘next’ as is not complete and if I completed it the script would work as intended.

My rp window opens as a small window in the top left of my screen. I don't touch it. I open the script and hit start. I can't get it to work though. Changing the color values seemed to help but then it's like the script just stops. 

1 hour ago, Septomor said:

Alright, figured out the pixel mode failure cause is due to monitor resolution. Hoping to get it figured out, most likely there's a clever solution involving color picker of some sort to just have users click on the pixel they want to search for, because I am not writing 5000 scripts for everyone's monitor, sorry. That said, again asking for any programmer help, I saw some people who might attempt python scripts which is very nice, I suggest making it modular if you can, ie. make separate classes/files for the ahk functions. Again, the plan moving forward is to not rely on pan american, but to expand to several more races, can't expect this method to be eternal given who we're dealing with. If people want, there is the possibility of recording your controller inputs called ps4 macro. It'll spit out an xml file which I believe python can convert to an array or object which can then be converted into a script. Let me know please

What resolution do you recommend?

Hi @Septomor, thanks for your great work and effort here! 

I'm on PS5 and Win11 and followed all instructions. Original worked well for 8 runs but ended up doing doughnuts. 

Just tried the new 0.7 EXE  (PS5, Timing) and it wouldn't get past the results screen.  I hit the "Color P1" button and it went past results and started next race, but ended up doing doughnuts after a lap. 

Edit: ran it a second time and same thing happened. I had to press ColorP1 to get past the results screen. 

Can you explain; what do the "Color P1" and "Color P2" buttons actually do?   I assume that they're checking for the purple colour banner on result screen (P1) and some white color for Color P2?  EDIT: HAVE SEEN ANSWER TO THIS

Cheers
Brad 

Edited by CustomXBrad
  • Like 1

Hello!! The script works very well, but there is a slight problem.. whenever the race ends and the script exits the championship, it doesn't go to pan America, it goes to the touring car championship. Any fix? (PS5, Remote play) Note: I have not completed the touring car championship

Edited by Supegamar

8 minutes ago, lGenesisXl said:

There was an update to remote play just now and after the update the script stopped working for me, can anybody confirm this? If it’s true Sony is really hell bent on wanting us to pay for mtx in GT7. I never see Sony acting so fast to fix bugs… Wow… I am so out of words…. maybe it’s really time to just sell the game and even ps5…. 

I downloaded remote play just this morning on my windows device, I normally use my mac.

Other than the issue I mentioned in a previous post, the script does execute and lols through once. I’ve found what I think my issue is and am trying to pick my way through fixing it.

The version I have installed from this morning is 4.5.0.8250 though, if yours is different we might have a a problem on our hands.

1 hour ago, Supegamar said:

Hello!! The script works very well, but there is a slight problem.. whenever the race ends and the script exits the championship, it doesn't go to pan America, it goes to the touring car championship. Any fix? (PS5, Remote play) Note: I have not completed the touring car championship

Just figured it out...and we're being simple.

V0.7 has the option to define the number of left or right steps from the main menu.  You can change the "Right 6" to "Left 3" and it should solve the problem.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HeyHeyItsSupreme said:

Was it a GranTurismo7 update or a Remote Play update?

My remote play session crashed 1h ago due to an update, but after I updated it still worked. Didn't update a thing on PS5, though

Remote play and ps4 pro update not gt7, but Im restarted the pc too and its stil working :D :D 

6 minutes ago, ElenionAncalima_ said:

Remote play and ps4 pro update not gt7, but Im restarted the pc too and its stil working :D:D

Hello there, can you tell me which version of the script are you using? I am not able to let it works properly. I am asking you because i also am on ps4 pro system but can't get it to work... If you can please share script version and steps to let it work, i'd be so glad to you, thanks in advance

17 minutes ago, MikyDusk said:

Hello there, can you tell me which version of the script are you using? I am not able to let it works properly. I am asking you because i also am on ps4 pro system but can't get it to work... If you can please share script version and steps to let it work, i'd be so glad to you, thanks in advance

Im using latest version V0.7 ps4 and timing mod not pixel.

Edited by ElenionAncalima_
  • Like 1