Bugged trophies

Ravie_HD

I am planning to start playing Sniper Elite 3 in a few days and in preparation i read a few guides. One of those guides mentions that the collectible trophies can be bugged. According to the guide it can happen that the game shows 32 sniper nests in the menu (but only 22 in the game) and 22 optional objectives instead of 18, hence making these trophies unobtainable and forcing you to delete the game and files and start a new game. However the guide on this side does not mention any glitches. Has it been patched?

• 1 month later...

I’m trying to platinum this and stuck on my last bronze trophy Hidden and Dangerous. This trophy makes no sense to me. If you the aim is not be seen I don’t get why you can’t use mines or even stealth snipe. Anyway I followed the powerpyx walkthrough for this trophy and can’t pop it after 4 hours. Does any red alert disqualify you or only fully red circle alerts? Just followed this through several times and the trophy didn’t pop and that’s all I can think of as there was some red but no full red circles. There was never any red enemies on the compass, only yellow. After the grenade triple kill for the last officer, the nearby solider was on yellow alert according to the compass but no red circles and no trophy ⭕️???? Any advice. I thought doing the authentic mode was going to be my stumbling block.