Mako

Yes, It's a complete autopop.

261 posts in this topic

Does this mean the old version is already gone? I still have the Squad Goals trophy left for that plat and the other thread indicated we'd have until early May.

10 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Exactly. That's why I am extremely mad.

I hate being that one guy who is salty and complains about everything, but now I am forced to choose: do I ruin my profile with the same game being there a second time (Truly hate that) or do I keep playing Fall Guys with another account thus losing all of my rare skins and my 800 wins? Not to mention that the outfit I've been using since one year is unobtainable.

And for what? Lol. I hate unnecessary senseless things like this.

all your progress will be saved. They are only doing it for better experience on Season 7 (well epic games wanted them to do it)

Just now, Borysiako320 said:

all your progress will be saved. They are only doing it for better experience on Season 7 (well epic games wanted them to do it)

Am I wrong? Tell me I am, please.

If I play the game on my main account, I get an autopop Platinum. I hate them.

If I play the game on my alt account, I lose all the progress made with my main account (Crowns, items etc.)

Seems very unnecessary to release a new trophy list for the PS4, just my opinion though. Maybe it’d be different if it were a PS5 version. 

This is all very weird to me. If folks are at risk of losing the chance to plat this game, I feel for them. I missed my shot to get 20 wins during the Tip Toe tournament (am about 7 shy), so hopefully something else will come along. And soon. 

2 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Am I wrong? Tell me I am, please.

If I play the game on my main account, I get an autopop Platinum. I hate them.

If I play the game on my alt account, I lose all the progress made with my main account (Crowns, items etc.)

1. I actually don't know if you will get autopop platinium or no no one really knows. 2. Yes your main account will start with nothing that's how it works on EVERY GAME but if you will go back to your main account then everything will be saved all your crowns items etc.

So how does this differ from the existing PS4 list? Can I just download the game again and auto-pop the plat?

Cool, Definitely going to check this out.

gamercris066.png

1 minute ago, ws9lcfc said:

So how does this differ from the existing PS4 list? Can I just download the game again and auto-pop the plat?

Pretty much, Assuming you have an epic account linked.

It shouldn't auto-pop the trophies unless I boot up the new launcher right?

This only cements my resolve to not play Fall Guys or any other online-only games on my main account. It's one thing to play it for fun every once in a while, but going for the trophies is a total grind.