Yes, It's a complete autopop.

Mako

45 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Could always hide the autopopped list

Yeah I considered it but I don't know. After all every single Trophy I have earned is part of my gaming history and I don't want to ignore some of it. That said, these new Trophies are also forced and undesired, so I don't know, I'll think about it.

What does the old launchers icon look like? On their FAQ they say ‘This is what the new launcher looks like’ and that icon looks exactly like the one I have downloaded but it’s not. It launches the old list.

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/articles/4654833487122-Why-do-you-have-two-Launchers-on-PlayStation-consoles-which-do-I-play-on-

7 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Yeah I considered it but I don't know. After all every single Trophy I have earned is part of my gaming history and I don't want to ignore some of it. That said, these new Trophies are also forced and undesired, so I don't know, I'll think about it.

I see it differently, the platinum of the original version will be exclusive, also it doesn't bother me at all to also have another Fall Guys platinum.

• Like 4

On 25/03/2022 at 10:49 AM, KenjiCBZ said:

Lucky you: my PC is shit and can't handle anything, let alone Fall Guys.

I guess I will give up and autopop, I don't want to lose all of the progress I made in the game. I will get with a Platinum that is totally meaningless and doesn't represent anything to me, but I will live with that. There are people who are likely to get stuck with an unobtainable Platinum and they are in a worse situation than mine.

But is it a complete autopop of every trophy regardless of if you've earned them? Im confused by their wording on the website, I thought what you earned would be the only thing that would unlock and the unlock numbers on this site are kinda weird. 

9 hours ago, Lianco said:

But is it a complete autopop of every trophy regardless of if you've earned them? Im confused by their wording on the website, I thought what you earned would be the only thing that would unlock and the unlock numbers on this site are kinda weird. 

You will autopop only trophies that you got on original version of the game.

Numbers can be weird because people autopop only when they have already got platinum, theres no reason to do it before right now.

14 hours ago, RRxbe- said:

You will autopop only trophies that you got on original version of the game.

Numbers can be weird because people autopop only when they have already got platinum, theres no reason to do it before right now.

Ah okay that makes sense! I'm not worrying so much now that I got the plat 2 days ago. I just wondered because everything was 'common' level that it was just a freebie, lol. Thank you though! 

On 2022-03-23 at 6:00 PM, AJ_Radio said:

I don’t understand why people go out of their way to hide trophies outright unless they either hacked them or got them by incident of modders triggering the trophy requirements in an online lobby. 

It’s almost like they’re ashamed. 

I was never going to play Fall Guys because I cannot stand modern online only games. This game didn’t exactly get on the right foot either in this trophy community. Loads of people were endlessly complaining about the Infallible trophy being outright bullshit because of RNG. 

The ranting got so bad it even got Brian of PS5Trophies fame on YouTube to try to pressure the developers on Twitter to change the trophy requirements for Infallible. 

I used to respect the man, but now he seems to do nothing but play garbage 1 minute platinum games for his audience. A guy in his mid 40s playing a bunch of shit games. Pathetic.

Honestly though, this is when I can definitely tell some of you guys are taking this trophy hunting hobby too seriously.

This is off topic a bit and I don’t wanna smack talk Brian too badly because he makes fantastic guides and has helped me an countless others with a lot of collectibles and shit. But I had to stop watching his channel awhile ago because that nonsense was out of control.

On one hand I get it.. These guys are trying to make a living, and for gaming YouTubers, trophy hunting is a really niche category to begin with that doesn’t rack up huge views. But most trophy related channels figure out soon enough that making videos about garbage games and “10 super fast and easy platinums under 5 minutes!!” will maximize their clicks and viewership, so most of them eventually devolve into that kind of channel so they can actually make some money.

It’s a damn shame, cuz those guys like Brian deserve to get paid for the time and effort put into making those higher quality videos but they often don’t, so they steer away from that kind of content. You can also see from the comments on videos that it encourages a lot of newer trophy hunters to think stacking meaningless platinums and pushing numbers is what the spirit of trophy hunting is all about, when it really is much more than that.

Out of curiosity though I just looked up his channel again and looks like he’s back on some real shit again. His last few dozen videos are guides for games like HFW and Elden Ring. Looks like man found Jesus, and our lord broughteth him back unto thy righteous path. You go Brian! 

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 3:17 PM, dieselmanchild said:

This is off topic a bit and I don’t wanna smack talk Brian too badly because he makes fantastic guides and has helped me an countless others with a lot of collectibles and shit. But I had to stop watching his channel awhile ago because that nonsense was out of control.

On one hand I get it.. These guys are trying to make a living, and for gaming YouTubers, trophy hunting is a really niche category to begin with that doesn’t rack up huge views. But most trophy related channels figure out soon enough that making videos about garbage games and “10 super fast and easy platinums under 5 minutes!!” will maximize their clicks and viewership, so most of them eventually devolve into that kind of channel so they can actually make some money.

It’s a damn shame, cuz those guys like Brian deserve to get paid for the time and effort put into making those higher quality videos but they often don’t, so they steer away from that kind of content. You can also see from the comments on videos that it encourages a lot of newer trophy hunters to think stacking meaningless platinums and pushing numbers is what the spirit of trophy hunting is all about, when it really is much more than that.

Out of curiosity though I just looked up his channel again and looks like he’s back on some real shit again. His last few dozen videos are guides for games like HFW and Elden Ring. Looks like man found Jesus, and our lord broughteth him back unto thy righteous path. You go Brian! 

This isn't the place to talk about Brian, you can PM me on him whenever you want.

I'll just say I still enjoy some of his videos. But I feel he jumped on the bandwagon of easy games so he would get more views on YouTube. He used to play a lot more indie titles that were a little obscure. I played The Swapper years ago and it was a fantastic puzzle game, which I discovered on Brian's channel.

Back to topic, hopefully you can get what you need in Fall Guys. It would definitely suck to put in that much work only to realize you can't get the platinum anymore.

On 22/03/2022 at 1:41 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

Am I wrong? Tell me I am, please.

If I play the game on my main account, I get an autopop Platinum. I hate them.

If I play the game on my alt account, I lose all the progress made with my main account (Crowns, items etc.)

The way I see it, if a dude obtains a platinum trophy and there is an auto pop feature for another version of the game and the dude already obtained the platinum on another version, the dude sure as hell deserves to just use the auto pop since you need to put in work just to have the privilege of getting the auto popped platinum.

Edited by BrettyBoy
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, BrettyBoy said:

The way I see it, if a dude obtains a platinum trophy and there is an auto pop feature for another version of the game and the dude already obtained the platinum on another version, the dude sure as hell deserves to just use the auto pop since you need to put in work just to have the privilege of getting the auto popped platinum.

If he likes autopopping, of course. Good for him.

But for how I'm done, one game = one Platinum. I'm totally against stacks and autopop, as far as I'm concerned. In fact I decided I'm hiding the autopopped Platinum, once I "earn" it: I don't want undesired and forced Trophies on my profile.

• Like 1

While I’m against auto pop, personally I don’t have a problem with this autopop since you sort of have no choice. It’s the developing team making the change. Now, if you play the shittier version of a game just for the sake of an autopop, it’s a different story. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

If he likes autopopping, of course. Good for him.

But for how I'm done, one game = one Platinum. I'm totally against stacks and autopop, as far as I'm concerned. In fact I decided I'm hiding the autopopped Platinum, once I "earn" it: I don't want undesired and forced Trophies on my profile.

We all have different mindsets when it comes down to this. I personally use auto pops to be honest.