Yes, It's a complete autopop.

Mako

6 minutes ago, BrettyBoy said:

We all have different mindsets when it comes down to this. I personally use auto pops to be honest.

Yes, you're right, it's just a manner of opinions. In fact my problem with this situation is not that people are auto popping, but that I am forced to autopop if I want to keep playing the game on my account. Nobody likes being forced to do things they don't like.

There should really be an option that asks if you want to autopop, it mustn't be forced.

Edited by KenjiCBZ

4 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

If he likes autopopping, of course. Good for him.

But for how I'm done, one game = one Platinum. I'm totally against stacks and autopop, as far as I'm concerned. In fact I decided I'm hiding the autopopped Platinum, once I "earn" it: I don't want undesired and forced Trophies on my profile.

Respect to those principles. ? But just sayin, nobody is gonna fault you for having the stack on your list though when it’s not even something you can control in this case. You earned the original legit regardless so might as well just take the extra trophies and not feel too bad about it since it’s a unique situation.

• Like 2

Question/concern. Well, my friend loaded up Fall Guys when I went to take a shower. On the old version it gave the prompt to download the new version. He downloaded the new version and all my trophies (74%) auto-popped. But when I went to look this up online, a read that if trophies auto pop for the new version, you are unable to go back and get trophies for the original version?!? The ones I have left are 20 races, 500 qualify and 50 purchases in store. Those are grinds and do not want to time sink if this is true. Is anyone able to confirm this? Did I just get screwed out of the original platinum trophy?

3 hours ago, Tigerz_bone_21 said:

I’m stuck at 91% autopop trophies…I can’t figure it out :(

I already got old version for trophy list since platted March 2021.

Try again. And hope it pops the rest. If not, play the game and get the rest of them. Just hoping for you it isn't Infallible. 

1 hour ago, weaponx0021 said:

Question/concern. Well, my friend loaded up Fall Guys when I went to take a shower. On the old version it gave the prompt to download the new version. He downloaded the new version and all my trophies (74%) auto-popped. But when I went to look this up online, a read that if trophies auto pop for the new version, you are unable to go back and get trophies for the original version?!? The ones I have left are 20 races, 500 qualify and 50 purchases in store. Those are grinds and do not want to time sink if this is true. Is anyone able to confirm this? Did I just get screwed out of the original platinum trophy?

Use the old launcher to get the Trophies on the old list. You can do unlock those until May 9th.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, I don't mind autopop, but not a fan over how it overrides whatever your "legitimately" fastest plat is. I don't mind having the other and its trophies on my profile, but wish I could hide it specifically from the "fastest platinum" milestone and nothing else

(Got the plat today, but waiting to pop either way because I'm close to 4500 and thinking of what to do for my 4500th trophy)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, please if anyone has information on how to get the EU and NA platinums please share.
I autopopped the EU version a while back by just downloading the new version and it worked instantly.
Today I decided to try to autopop the NA version as well since I noticed that there are people who have succeeded with both versions. I made an American account, downloaded the version, but when I log in with my account in the game, nothing happens, everything earned is available, but no trophies pop up. I thought it was because I deleted the OR (first) version, so I downloaded that as well, but again it doesn't work. Please share your experience ?

On 18.01.2023 at 6:15 PM, kikataa said:

Hello, please if anyone has information on how to get the EU and NA platinums please share.
I autopopped the EU version a while back by just downloading the new version and it worked instantly.
Today I decided to try to autopop the NA version as well since I noticed that there are people who have succeeded with both versions. I made an American account, downloaded the version, but when I log in with my account in the game, nothing happens, everything earned is available, but no trophies pop up. I thought it was because I deleted the OR (first) version, so I downloaded that as well, but again it doesn't work. Please share your experience 1f629.png

Seems like auto pop feature is no longer working on Fall Guys

• 1 month later...
On 26/01/2023 at 9:37 PM, anxietycrossing said:

Can anyone confirm if this is actually true? If it is, I could actually download the game and play it again ?

So, April 2022 -> I did an 100% auto-pop from the PS4 NA paid (PSN+) version to PS4 NA free version.

Today, March 2023 -> I tried to do an auto-pop from my PS4 NA account to a PS4 EU account, didn't work.
I also tried to do an auto-pop from my PS4 NA account to an PS5 account, also didn't work.

Not even a single trophy. I also tried all the "tricks" around the internet from 2022. It seems that indeed, the auto pop is disabled. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PiggRoll said:

So, April 2022 -> I did an 100% auto-pop from the PS4 NA paid (PSN+) version to PS4 NA free version.

Today, March 2023 -> I tried to do an auto-pop from my PS4 NA account to a PS4 EU account, didn't work.
I also tried to do an auto-pop from my PS4 NA account to an PS5 account, also didn't work.

Not even a single trophy. I also tried all the "tricks" around the internet from 2022. It seems that indeed, the auto pop is disabled. 

Yes they completely destroyed all transfer features between platforms and stacks. Also this game basically not have any type of support

• Like 1

On 24/03/2023 at 8:21 PM, pavelbagirov said:

Yes they completely destroyed all transfer features between platforms and stacks. Also this game basically not have any type of support

Not sure if you know this, but they have a Trello board (https://trello.com/b/mJEAmorl/fall-guys-public-issue-tracker)
They have a ticket open under "investigation" since 22-jul-2022. So, I don't expected then to have a fix anymore, honestly.

What frustrate me more is that all the save data is on the Epic account, including other games that I still play. So I can't unlink my account.