Yes, It's a complete autopop.

Mako

7 minutes ago, Segimon said:

You're overthinking it tbh. If it's a game I love then I would be more than happy to stack the game again.

Because you like stacking, I guess... I don't, and I love Fall Guys.

The thing is, I'm feeling forced: you MUST autopop, otherwise you can't play the game with your main account anymore. I don't like that.

• Like 4

Well, I have never had an autopop/double list of the same game in my profile (which I don't like), but I won't let trophies dictate how I am supposed to play. I have over 2100 crowns in my rank so far (rank 44), I like the game (which I play for fun when I back home or if I'm not in the mood for trophy hunting) and I surely won't stop playing.

Personally I find the new list a stupid thing anyway, was it really necessary for the sake of the new launcher? I don't know these type of things, but since "free" trophies are loved by trophy hunters, this autopop will be largely liked.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mako said:

Yes.

It seems that some people have the new list in their libraries already such as myself and can get the trophies now.

Thank you. I was going to play my final 200 rounds bit by bit over time. Time to blitzkrieg the rounds and get this done ASAP. I don't want an unobtainable, incomplete list if I can help it.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

If it really bothers you, then start the new application on ps4, wait for a trophy to pop. immediately quit the game/shut down the console and start it again. The ps4 doesn't pop everything in a second, unlike the ps5 which pops everything in 1-2 seconds due to it's ssd.

It's not only the autopop/fastest Platinum thing, it's that I don't want the same game twice in my profile. I don't like that and I don't see why I should pretend that I like it because some guy decided to have the beautiful idea of a second forced unnecessary list.

2 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Well, I have never had an autopop/double list of the same game in my profile (which I don't like), but I won't let trophies dictate how I am supposed to play. I have over 2100 crowns in my rank so far (rank 44), I like the game (which I play for fun when I back home or if I'm not in the mood for trophy hunting) and I surely won't stop playing.

Personally I find the new list a stupid thing anyway, was it really necessary for the sake of the new launcher? I don't know these type of things, but since "free" trophies are loved by trophy hunters, this autopop will be largely liked.

2100 crowns!?  How do you know?  And what do you mean by rank 44?   If you somehow have 2100 crowns between episode wins, piecing together 60 crown fragments, and rewards, you would be at some crazy rank.

Maybe they can finally some stats (not leaderboards).

This game has gotten much better after launch.  So much more variety in special events, game modes, and even variation within the same levels.  I play more now than before I had the Platinum.  Completing the daily challenges alone has me playing some every day.

1 hour ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Also, this list will probably be more common of trophies since most the player base won’t come back.

I am wondering this myself.  So many people who tried it on Plus have long moved on and not likely to load the new launcher.  And then the great majority of those who got the plat will definitely go for the auto-pop, noting a couple of exceptions here.

I am guessing the Plat rarity will be over 10% and maybe close to 20% here.

• Like 1

Just now, djb5f said:

2100 crowns!?  How do you know?  And what do you mean by rank 44?   If you somehow have 2100 crowns between episode wins, piecing together 60 crown fragments, and rewards, you would be at some crazy rank.

Maybe they can finally some stats (not leaderboards).

This game has gotten much better after launch.  So much more variety in special events, game modes, and even variation within the same levels.  I play more now than before I had the Platinum.  Completing the daily challenges alone has me playing some every day.

Maybe you haven't played the game for a while, since Crown Rank had been introduced long time ago. Crown rank is easily visible on the top left of the main menu, which goes from 1 to 50. Over 2100 crowns is what i have ammassed so far through wins, double crown events, fragments and season rewards; about 3050 crowns is rank 50 for Golden Knight costume, for now I'm a Golden Wolf.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Maybe you haven't played the game for a while, since Crown Rank had been introduced long time ago. Crown rank is easily visible on the top left of the main menu, which goes from 1 to 50. Over 2100 crowns is what i have ammassed so far through wins, double crown events, fragments and season rewards; about 3050 crowns is rank 50 for Golden Knight costume, for now I'm a Golden Wolf.

Oooh, I play quite a bit just never noticed that on the top left.  I will definitely take a closer look!

Actually I think have noticed when you complete the crown fragments, I noticed a level there and it taking more and more to unlock the next level/reward.  I understand now.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Oooh, I play quite a bit just never noticed that on the top left.  I will definitely take a closer look!

Actually I think have noticed when you complete the crown fragments, I noticed a level there and it taking more and more to unlock the next level/reward.  I understand now.

https://fallguysultimateknockout.fandom.com/wiki/Crown_Rank

This has all the crowns you need per level

• Like 1

No idea why the launcher requires a new list. That's a bollocks move if you ask me. 

Feel sorry for anyone who's not done the original list but I'll take the auto-pop after the trouble I had getting 5 wins legit and then realised could've just messaged support without the cheese?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

It's not out yet, at least official. The new launcher is supposed to release on April 4. 

Yeah, that was my second thought... Since I saw this graphics with the release date. Thanks! 

20 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

It's not out yet, at least official. The new launcher is supposed to release on April 4. 

On the other hand: Now I can see two versions of the game in PSS:

Z1AODWL.png

The purchased one is from PS+ and now I have an option to buy another one... Wtf?
Or I just do not know how it works ;).

Edited by Smashero