Yes, It's a complete autopop.

Mako

4 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Well, managed to get the Legendaries from the store. Now just gotta hope for a punchline to pop up.

Don't think I'll be able to get the plat for this, but I'll try to get the next one

it would seem like as long as you don’t download the new launcher, and even if you do, if you don’t launch the game from the new one, you’ll still have access to the old trophy list until May 9th. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DarthTerrorize said:

"Thank you for reaching out!

Nothing will change! We keep everything safe on our side. Everything linked to your PlayStation profile, trophies included, will move and be available on the new Fall Guys Launcher.

Please let us know if there's anything else we could help with.

All the best,

Bartek

Fall Guys Player Support"

They purposely avoided answering if the old list will become unobtainable despite me asking explicitly. 

You know,  they dont care the trophy thing from day one. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrKrzus said:

Guys, how did you got this version of fall guys?

I think you have to ask @Mako;). I am just downloading US version, but it already shows that I have 100% trophies, so... Seems that we have to wait until 4th of April :P.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

This is ridiculous. All I need is Down to the Wire, and 500 qualifications. I don't know how Down to the Wire is 60%+. I've been playing Squad Shows exclusively for a couple of days now, and have rarely seen a team event.

Back when I got Down to the Wire, there was a bug (?) where you could get this trophy by winning a Hex-a-gone finale. Don't know if it's been fixed, but I believe the player count that survives in the end doesn't matter, as long as your team wins.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

This is ridiculous. All I need is Down to the Wire, and 500 qualifications. I don't know how Down to the Wire is 60%+. I've been playing Squad Shows exclusively for a couple of days now, and have rarely seen a team event.

An upcoming event, Golden Goal Challenge, should allow you to get this trophy easily because it forces overtime. Keep an eye out and check the game daily for when it appears--it should be later this week, but Mediatonic likes to shake things up.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Smugstr said:

It has the name of "[New] Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout" on PlayStation https://imgur.com/a/ugrf315

Damn, how did you get that version? :D I am starting to have a conspiracy theory, that some people got it randomly for beta testing :D.

(unless this [NEW] is not something PS5 is normally adding :D).

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

I think you have to ask @Mako;). I am just downloading US version, but it already shows that I have 100% trophies, so... Seems that we have to wait until 4th of April :P.

It just showed in my ps4 library as a second entry (see first post), Doesn't have a store page or show anything when you click it and when it's fully downloaded it will have [New] Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout as the name.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mako said:

It just showed in my ps4 library as a second entry (see first post), Doesn't have a store page or show anything when you click it and when it's fully downloaded it will have [New] Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout as the name.

That's super strange... Nothing like this happened on my account(s). Maybe it was really some error or "early access" :D.
Would you mind to share the size and version number?

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

I asked for direct clarification on the matter and they are saying you will still continue with the old trophy list and won't become unobtainable  

"The list may be different visually, but it will still be the same list. Since there are no new trophies added and all of the trophies' progress is recorded on the server, you will be still completing the same list. All the items currently not unlocked will remain for you to be unlocked after the launcher changes. I hope that clears it up!

Please contact us if you have any more questions or issues and we will do our best to help you out!

See you in the game!

Damian
Fall Guys Player Support"

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Smashero said:

That's super strange... Nothing like this happened on my account(s). Maybe it was really some error or "early access" :D.
Would you mind to share the size and version number?

It's 14.72gb vs the 11.2gb of the original version, Version 1.03

• Like 1