Yes, It's a complete autopop.

Mako

6 minutes ago, DarthTerrorize said:

I asked for direct clarification on the matter and they are saying you will still continue with the old trophy list and won't become unobtainable  

"The list may be different visually, but it will still be the same list. Since there are no new trophies added and all of the trophies' progress is recorded on the server, you will be still completing the same list. All the items currently not unlocked will remain for you to be unlocked after the launcher changes. I hope that clears it up!

Please contact us if you have any more questions or issues and we will do our best to help you out!

See you in the game!

Damian
Fall Guys Player Support"

I think what the support guy is talking about is that the individual trophy requirements will remain the same, which is accurate. I don't think they understood what you meant by "list".

• Like 2

Oki, I definitively do not have it on any of my accounts.

My theory is: there was some "test" probably, that's why the game has this strange "[NEW]" in the title and you guys were lucky enough that you were checking your libraries at that time and you managed to download the game.

(Unless somebody else from US/CDN will disprove it, since so far all plat achievers are from US region).

Edit: I just realized that on @Makoscreenshot both games have different icons, I mean the main graphics. And now I am downloading only this one with the icon in top left corner and it is linked to "old" trophy list. Will be funny if you will be the only achievers and the list will not be actually "updated" after 4th of Arpil / 9 of May :].

So this second one, with "old" icon is not longer visible in my library.

Edited by Smashero

2 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Oki, I definitively do not have it on any of my accounts.

My theory is: there was some "test" probably, that's why the game has this strange "[NEW]" in the title and you guys were lucky enough that you were checking your libraries at that time and you managed to download the game.

(Unless somebody else from US/CDN will disprove it, since so far all plat achievers are from US region).

I think you might be right i told my buddy Indominious_ to check his collection when i got it and he also had it, not important to the plat or anything but even though we have the new version we dont have the free shark outfit yet either

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Edit: I just realized that on @Makoscreenshot both games have different icons, I mean the main graphics. And now I am downloading only this one with the icon in top left corner and it is linked to "old" trophy list. Will be funny if you will be the only achievers and the list will not be actually "updated" after 4th of Arpil / 9 of May :].

So this second one, with "old" icon is not longer visible in my library.

The old icon updated when i installed it (the original version), so it's just the icon from when i last had the game installed

I checked my ps5 and it's there too, as a separate entry in the collection.

Edited by Mako
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiestMonsterr said:

whats the playstation store id for this game 

That's worth to check indeed. I think the "dummy" method is to copy its save from PS4 to USB and check the folder's name (unless there is more "normal" one).

3 minutes ago, CookiestMonsterr said:

whats the playstation store id for this game 

No clue can't go to the store this is all I can see https://imgur.com/a/QazSLFY

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

That's worth to check indeed. I think the "dummy" method is to copy its save from PS4 to USB and check the folder's name (unless there is more "normal" one).

ill look at it in a couple minutes here

Edited by Smugstr

7 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Seems very unnecessary to release a new trophy list for the PS4, just my opinion though. Maybe it’d be different if it were a PS5 version. 

Incorrect. It's a new SKU, so it needs to have another trophy list. Similar to how games like Adam's Venture and Sherlock Holmes have OR trophy lists and RR trophy lists. This is the same thing.

10 hours ago, stefan777888999 said:

Still need squad goals, Can anyone confirm if you have to win the episode yourself to get the trophy or if everyone in the party gets the trophy if one person wins? 

- If you're in a squad and you're playing the Main Show or another show where only one person can win, you have to win the episode yourself.

- If you're in a squad and you play Squad Show (or another squad-supported show that allows 3 or 4 players), everyone in the squad will get the trophy because everyone in the squad wins by the rules of those shows.

Edited by Stevieboy
Squad Duos does not apply since only two people can be in a squad for that one
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, JakeCoopz said:

'The new Fall Guys Launcher on Playstation consoles will be released in batches between 21st March-5th April so keep checking - you’ll have access soon!' 

From the FAQ on the Fall Guys support website. 

Aaaaand my theory is ruined.... Thanks!

;)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Smashero said:

CUSA29236

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JakeCoopz said:

'The new Fall Guys Launcher on Playstation consoles will be released in batches between 21st March-5th April so keep checking - you’ll have access soon!' 

From the FAQ on the Fall Guys support website. 

Well, it seems to be just a matter of time until everyone gets the new launcher version. People seem angsty to get the autopop plat lol

5 minutes ago, SlyCooperFan100 said:

- If you're in a squad and you're playing the Main Show or another show where only one person can win, you have to win the episode yourself.

- If you're in a squad and you play Squad Show (or another squad-supported show that allows 3 or 4 players), everyone in the squad will get the trophy because everyone in the squad wins by the rules of those shows.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

35 minutes ago, Mako said:

CUSA29236

EDIT:

OK, there shall be easier way right? :] (of course if it is "linked" in WWW PSS)

@MakoIf you could login via WWW to PSS and choose "Game Library" - is it maybe shown as a recent bought title? Or you could go through your list a bit?

Oy9QkJJ.png

Edited by Smashero

23 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Thanks ;).
So that's the "old" game version link:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3643-CUSA17711_00-FALLGUYSPS4US000

And this is an info about newest patch for [NEW] version based on CUSA29236:

UP1477-CUSA29236_00-FALLGUYS00000000-A0103-V0100

So I guess the link shall (?) look sth like this

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1477-CUSA29236_00-FALLGUYSPS4US000/

But it of course doesn't work and I have no clue how to decypher it :D.

Something like that yes. The European one seems to be CUSA29237 (https://store.playstation.com/nl-be/product/EP1464-CUSA29237_00-FALLGUYS00000000), but it shows the same "Not available for purchase" error.

Not available for purchase"

Not available for purchase

29 minutes ago, Smashero said:

EDIT:

OK, there shall be easier way right? :] (of course if it is "linked" in WWW PSS)

@MakoIf you could login via WWW to PSS and choose "Game Library" - is it maybe shown as a recent bought title? Or you could go through your list a bit?

Oy9QkJJ.png

not mako but i got it to work 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1477-CUSA29236_00-FALLGUYS00000000?smcid=my-playstation:en-us:library-purchased:purchased:UP1477-CUSA29236_00-FALLGUYS00000000

Edited by Smugstr
forgot to copy link
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Smugstr said:

Thanks @Smugstr, unfortunately doesn't work for me... Probably is "moved" already.

Could you just, please, double check if any of those two work for you?
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1477-CUSA29236_00-FALLGUYS00000000
https://store.playstation.com/product/UP1477-CUSA29236_00-FALLGUYS00000000

Just now, Smashero said:

Thanks @Smugstr, unfortunately doesn't work for me... Probably is "moved" already.

Could you just, please, double check if any of those two work for you?
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1477-CUSA29236_00-FALLGUYS00000000
https://store.playstation.com/product/UP1477-CUSA29236_00-FALLGUYS00000000

Neither work for me but the link never worked for me either

• Like 1