Yes, It's a complete autopop.

Mako

So for anyone who has tried this new version, does launching it lock you out of playing the old one in any way? Thinking of avoiding an immediate plat autopop if I just autopop everything I have right now and keep working on the last 2 trophies.

7 minutes ago, BARD_BARD said:

So for anyone who has tried this new version, does launching it lock you out of playing the old one in any way? Thinking of avoiding an immediate plat autopop if I just autopop everything I have right now and keep working on the last 2 trophies.

I can still play the old version just fine

7 minutes ago, BARD_BARD said:

Nope, didn't seem to lock me out of the old version.

7 hours ago, THJamie said:

Why do people hate auto popping trophies? I'd much rather it be this way, then have to win 5 games in a row again haha

Because since the PS5 released, so many people have auto popped the trophies on PS5 games which is now common place rather than the exception.

1 minute ago, AJ_Radio said:

Snip

Yeah, but it sucks here as I (or we) all thought Fall Guys was safe because of how popular it still is so it wasn't a top priority. It just sucks now that we have to rush to do it before the new one is all we can play and maybe not even get all trophies required...

Just now, Nitro said:

Yeah, but it sucks here as I (or we) all thought Fall Guys was safe because of how popular it still is so it wasn't a top priority. It just sucks now that we have to rush to do it before the new one is all we can play and maybe not even get all trophies required...

It's a big risk now. That's why I almost never bother with any game with online trophies. I was lucky to find a boosting group for Max Payne 3 when I did.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I don't know about anyone else, but Fall Guys seemed to be in a really good place where it wasn't at risk of being unattainable - hence why it wasn't a priority for me.

Man, any game with online trophies will be the ones with more risk of becoming unattainable at any moment, and this is one of those moment when even kind of "succesful" games show how the online crap is always unpredictable...

Still, I agree with your first two lines...

19 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

It's a big risk now. That's why I almost never bother with any game with online trophies. I was lucky to find a boosting group for Max Payne 3 when I did.

Mainly why I’ve been doing more single player driven games now. Just can handle doing online stuff anymore. 

Edited by SKiL_Clash
Sorry Stevieboy :(
  • Like 3

Judging by this thread, such an amp name for a game isn't it?

"Fall Guys"

It's you lot!

By the way, this game is free to play, and tt's a fun game right? Does it matter about the trophies THAT much?

Edited by Stevieboy
unnecessary comment

2 hours ago, Vergil said:

On exophase there is 2 lists. So one is probably EU

https://www.exophase.com/games/

Adding a new trophy list to replace the original upon rerelease is a sin of its own, but replacing the original with two regional stacks? Oh, you’ve got to be fucking kidding me…

Edited by PMV