Yes, It's a complete autopop.

Mako

28 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

By the way, this game is free to play

If you wait another 40 days it will be.

But yeah no I agree, I'm more on the side of not wanting to bust my ass off trying to plat it again. Given that when I did get it was pure rng in squads with a friend, both of us would be pretty mad if we HAD to start from scratch.

I also don't get why the devs would go through the trouble of giving players an option, it's better to keep it as it is... Also if they did try to add it, the devs are so bad at getting things working right that the next update would probably be delayed like 3 more weeks (The current F2P release date is already a result of a 2 month delay) over a simple autopop prompt.

1 hour ago, TrofyBoost said:

You'll be alright Jak and Daxter is terrible anyways its not that serious lol. Do you actually think Epic Games cares about your feelings over a dumb trophy list? 1f602.png

It's terrible for you, not for me

Obviously not, but this move of the whole new list and new launch remains stupid and unnecessary. I also think about the people who are screwed with an unearned platinum because of the RNG shop, that's not fair for them

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Vergil said:

On exophase there is 2 lists. So one is probably EU

https://www.exophase.com/games/

There is an NA list out in the open. EU version will soon be there and I wonder where the AS version.

How does the autopop exactly work? Is it tied to the Epic Account or server based? In case it's the first, you can get another account from Epic Games and unlink the other one, right?

37 minutes ago, Kill-MC-Mildred said:

So how do I link my epic and fall guys? Is this not a thing till the new launcher drops? Can't see anything in game atm

I didn't have to do anything specific to make it work. No clue if it was something I did in the past.

49 minutes ago, Kill-MC-Mildred said:

So how do I link my epic and fall guys? Is this not a thing till the new launcher drops? Can't see anything in game atm

11 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

I didn't have to do anything specific to make it work. No clue if it was something I did in the past.

You probably set it up in the past or with Rocket League. Currently you can't play it without linking an Epic account.

4 hours ago, pMk2k said:

How is possible that people have already earned trophies? It's supposed to be out in May, isn't it?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, polar_bst said:

Most likely because of testing. 

3 hours ago, Smashero said:

Following some reliable source I can mention that it was a Sony/Epic mistake and it was simply "released" too early and then removed from store.

That's why links mentioned above do not work anymore.

Lucky those who managed to catch it earlier ;)

The new launcher is being rolled out in waves from the March 21st to April 5th. Once you have it you can pop the trophies. May 9th is the last day that the old launcher will work.

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/articles/4654767138706-I-can-t-see-the-new-Playstation-Game-Launcher-where-is-it-

13 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Logged in with the new launcher and no autopop. Is it not live for everyone?

There are PS+ issues at the moment, maybe that is affecting you?

I have had 60 people view my PSN profile since the new fall guys game and have had 6 people message me on PSN asking me how to get the new version of fall guys. I really wish people would just google things instead of messaging random people on the internet.

• Like 2

In case anyone is curious, after autopopping my list I tried to log in with a second account to test things out and it wouldn't get past the very first loading screen. Seems like there's more to it than just having the launcher, they must be migrating accounts somehow on a partial basis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrHealthy said:

The new launcher is being rolled out in waves from the March 21st to April 5th. Once you have it you can pop the trophies. May 9th is the last day that the old launcher will work.

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/articles/4654767138706-I-can-t-see-the-new-Playstation-Game-Launcher-where-is-it-

That is not explaining IMO why those who have it already can not access it from WWW PSS anyway ;).

Also, if I may: @Mako - Is "MakoEuro" your EU account? If yes, what "worries" me there is that in OR you have 9 trophies, but in RR only 5 of them autopopped...

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

That is not explaining IMO why those who have it already can not access it from WWW PSS anyway ;).

Also, if I may: @Mako - Is "MakoEuro" your EU account? If yes, what "worries" me there is that in OR you have 9 trophies, but in RR only 5 of them autopopped...

Correct. I booted it there to see if the new list was actually there and closed the game once the list showed up, didn't notice trophies had popped til a small bit later

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Correct. I booted it there to see if the new list was actually there and closed the game once the list showed up, didn't notice trophies had popped til a small bit later

But... Do you think that if you will start it again it will pop the remaining 4 trophies?...

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

But... Do you think that if you will start it again it will pop the remaining 4 trophies?...

Oof... it's a very different situation, but Warframe is able to fuck up your autopop list from PS4 to PS5 (or vice versa), locking you out of trophies. To be honest I was a *little* nervous launching Fall Guys yesterday, haha. Don't need 2 of those on my list.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I Don't see why not, but it could be the case that those 4 trophies just don't pop sometimes / the progress was reset for them ect. seems the same happened to https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11209-fall-guys-ultimate-knockout/FlipTheBlock on the original stack?

• Like 1

To offer my perspective on all of this: I'm simply going to hide the second set of trophies from my profile using the account privacy settings. I just got the Platinum last week for the current version of the game, and I don't play anymore except to help others with their own trophies, so having the new set of trophies displaying means absolutely nothing to me. By hiding it in the privacy settings, I get to keep the original PS4 list with the original earned dates on my PSNProfiles, uh, profile xD while not overriding or inflating all of my stats with the new PS4 list and still keeping the second Platinum in my PSN account.

I also hid Destiny 2's PS5 trophies from my profile in this same way--I downloaded it just to get the autopops and have the extra Platinum in my account, but since it overrides all of the other PSNProfiles stats for my fastest Platinums, I hid that trophy list from my public profile, which also hides it from PSNProfiles.

Ideally, PSNProfiles would have a way to either automatically or manually exclude "auto-popped" trophy sets from certain stats such as "Fastest Platinum" on our profile pages, but I don't really mind doing it on the account side with the privacy settings.

EDIT: Of course, this reasoning doesn't work when dealing with an incomplete list, but I wanted to share my thoughts on the whole duplicate Platinum situation.

Edited by SlyCooperFan100
  • Like 1