Mako

Yes, It's a complete autopop.

261 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

To offer my perspective on all of this: I'm simply going to hide the second set of trophies from my profile using the account privacy settings. I just got the Platinum last week for the current version of the game, and I don't play anymore except to help others with their own trophies, so having the new set of trophies displaying means absolutely nothing to me. By hiding it in the privacy settings, I get to keep the original PS4 list with the original earned dates on my PSNProfiles, uh, profile xD while not overriding or inflating all of my stats with the new PS4 list and still keeping the second Platinum in my PSN account.

I also hid Destiny 2's PS5 trophies from my profile in this same way--I downloaded it just to get the autopops and have the extra Platinum in my account, but since it overrides all of the other PSNProfiles stats for my fastest Platinums, I hid that trophy list from my public profile, which also hides it from PSNProfiles.

Ideally, PSNProfiles would have a way to either automatically or manually exclude "auto-popped" trophy sets from certain stats such as "Fastest Platinum" on our profile pages, but I don't really mind doing it on the account side with the privacy settings.

EDIT: Of course, this reasoning doesn't work when dealing with an incomplete list, but I wanted to share my thoughts on the whole duplicate Platinum situation.

Edited by SlyCooperFan100

FREE PLAT LETS GO! 

i hope the native 4k ps5 version will have the same list too for a triple kill plat 🏆

7 minutes ago, shlomaniac said:

FREE PLAT LETS GO! 

i hope the native 4k ps5 version will have the same list too for a triple kill plat 1f3c6.png

Hehe. Plus the stack from the other region too. 

15 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Hehe. Plus the stack from the other region too. 

I love Auto Poop stacks.🤗

12 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

I don’t understand why people go out of their way to hide trophies outright unless they either hacked them or got them by incident of modders triggering the trophy requirements in an online lobby. 

It’s almost like they’re ashamed. 

I was never going to play Fall Guys because I cannot stand modern online only games. This game didn’t exactly get on the right foot either in this trophy community. Loads of people were endlessly complaining about the Infallible trophy being outright bullshit because of RNG. 

The ranting got so bad it even got Brian of PS5Trophies fame on YouTube to try to pressure the developers on Twitter to change the trophy requirements for Infallible. 

I used to respect the man, but now he seems to do nothing but play garbage 1 minute platinum games for his audience. A guy in his mid 40s playing a bunch of shit games. Pathetic.

Honestly though, this is when I can definitely tell some of you guys are taking this trophy hunting hobby too seriously.

I have a fair bit of games hidden that I won't ever get the plat on (due to lack of ability/having to replay almost the entire list because of a ps3 dying), and now I have nice memey milestones that would be ruined if I unhid the older trophies :(

On 23/03/2022 at 5:23 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

I also think about the people who are screwed with an unearned platinum because of the RNG shop, that's not fair for them

I accept all forms of charitable offerings

Last night I re downloaded the game but trophies didn' pop. I have a PS4 and is the versión that was given via PS plus. If anyone May know what happened i'll be very thankfull

On 3/23/2022 at 6:35 PM, RNumbers said:

I didn't have to do anything specific to make it work. No clue if it was something I did in the past.

I don't think I've done it but I can't see this option in the menu anywhere. Apparently it appears when you log in but I'm seeing nothing

38 minutes ago, Kill-MC-Mildred said:

I don't think I've done it but I can't see this option in the menu anywhere. Apparently it appears when you log in but I'm seeing nothing

Wasn't an Epic account required to play the game from season 6 onwards? That's the case for PC players at least. If you've ever linked your PSN to an epic account then I think it just does it automatically like mine did, otherwise I'm not sure what they do.

Honestly I'm dreading the new launcher. It may be that I never play via PlayStation again and just use my account on PC, to avoid the autopop...

1 hour ago, anxietycrossing said:

Honestly I'm dreading the new launcher. It may be that I never play via PlayStation again and just use my account on PC, to avoid the autopop...

username checks out 😁

Reading about all the drama going on with Fall Guys rn from the perspective of someone who wanted to play, but couldn’t (can’t justify a monthly plus subscription at the moment), I’m happy it’s soon going to be FTP, but I’ll likely wait at least a year or so before starting it to see if/how the FTP economy affects earning the trophies.

Also, I’ve got work to do on other online/FTP titles before I start another one.

I hope everyone who owns the current game manages to complete their original list before the old launcher stops working though! 

Posted (edited)

how do I get the new trophy list?

Edited by THEULTRAMEMELORD

On 24/03/2022 at 1:00 AM, AJ_Radio said:

It’s almost like they’re ashamed. 

Honestly though, this is when I can definitely tell some of you guys are taking this trophy hunting hobby too seriously.

>why would people on a trophy hunting website take trophy hunting seriously and hide a trophy list they feel like they didn't earn. 

No idea at all man, total mystery. 

6 hours ago, djb5f said:

username checks out 1f601.png

It does. I am most upset 😂

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

it’s soon going to be FTP

As far as I know, the new launcher is only free to download for people, who currently already own Fall Guys, so not sure where you got the FTP thing from.

3 hours ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

how do I get the new trophy list?

9 pages and this question still gets asked in various forms, even a couple posts before this. The internet was a mistake man.

15 hours ago, Smashero said:

You didn't read any posts above, right?

Edited by Infernopommes

So, if I got the original platinum, and I dont want it to be replicate, I have to stop playing Fall Guys forever in that account?

25 minutes ago, Peneuvista said:

So, if I got the original platinum, and I dont want it to be replicate, I have to stop playing Fall Guys forever in that account?

That's basically it, yeah. I'm facing the same choice. However as I have a PC, and crossprogression, I'm considering just playing on my account but on another platform.