patrickdziura

How to get the DLC in 2022?

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Any way to get the DLC in 2022? I bought a PS3 and I'm playing again some old games and getting the trophies and I was thinking about the DLC. 

 

 

 

Edited by DaivRules
No discussing account sharing
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as what we can recommend in these forums, I believe your only way would be to find it still listed in another regions PSN store, create an account there and purchase it on the new account you create and then play it on your main account. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

As far as what we can recommend in these forums, I believe your only way would be to find it still listed in another regions PSN store, create an account there and purchase it on the new account you create and then play it on your main account. 

 

 

I searched in my region and on USA, but it's not listed anymore

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully some of the information in this other thread can help you track it down; just remember the DLC is only compatible with the game if it's from the same region.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Hopefully some of the information in this other thread can help you track it down; just remember the DLC is only compatible with the game if it's from the same region.

 

 

Thanks. So, if I find it on EU and download it from there, it'll not work with my game that's from my USA account?
I'll need to buy the whole bundle then?

Edited by patrickdziura
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, patrickdziura said:

Thanks. So, if I find it on EU and download it from there, it'll not work with my game that's from my USA account?
I'll need to buy the whole bundle then?

Yes, game + dlc need to be from the same region.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.