Found a Insurgency bug workaround working 100% of the time

kusuriuriPT

Hey guys, i dont know if This work around has been found but it worked for me perfectly.

If a base/ checkpoint etc doesnt appear from a Insurgency mission..on that location keep jumping between bases and receive the information of the guerrillas..they Will eventually talk about a objective that you are missing and if you talk to them on the area of the Insurgency like i Said prior..the objective Will be added..

Try it out.

• Like 1

Well shit. Totally sounds like this would work. I returned it on GameFly so I can't test it but this would have saved me 3 weeks of waiting. I beat the game right after the patch update came out and tried so many variations of trying to make missing bases/AA guns/checkpoints appear.

Hopefully someone can test this and get back with confirmation. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30/04/2022 at 4:15 AM, MarcancooL said:

I'm trying atm and does not seem to work... I have no anti aircraft cannons on my map and flew the who region, nothing pops up... Seriously Ubi is getting on my nerves with their glitches

I never Said for you to fly the region. You need to jump between safe places and the guys that give you clipboards Will eventually give you the missione if you jump between points long enough

On 16/05/2022 at 6:33 AM, kusuriuriPT said:

I never Said for you to fly the region. You need to jump between safe places and the guys that give you clipboards Will eventually give you the missione if you jump between points long enough

I know I did what you said and it didn't work, so I flew the region to see if it would trigger something. Anyway the following weeks didn't glitch and I got that platinum done, I'm glad it didn't glitch out like The Crew did to me!