How hard is the plat nowadays?

Varhur

I did Infallible quite some time ago and left the game alone for "later", but the unobtainable stack situation means that I should probably do it now or live with an unobtainable list. I've heard that there were some changes and new modes, so how hard is it to get everything now? Mostly the episode wins, race wins and lvl 40.

Level 40 now is ridiculously quick.  If you just play for 5 minutes each daily to do the daily reward for fame, you’ll have it within no time.

With the special events (top toe for example for race and episode wins) being added, all trophies become pretty easy with the right timed event.  Just have to be on the lookout for when that is.

Just watched your list, you're in for quite a grind.

The "Qualify from 500 rounds" trophy in itself is going to take you a few dozen hours. The good news is that playing this long will carry you through most of the rest of the list, including reaching level 40 fame. 
Then you'll have to both win 20 episodes, alone or with other players in a squad, and come first in 20 races. Those are not easy ones and will require some skills (and some luck) to be achieved.

And last but not least, you'll have to equip a legendary body colour, pattern, upper and lower costume pieces. The last two are included in the current path to fame, so no worries there, but the colour and the pattern are highly RNG dependant as part of your daily offering in the ingame shop is randomly selected for you by the game. You have to check the game daily and hope that today is the day. Mediatonic may offers some in the featured items before the old launcher is killed, and I personally think they will, but some players have waited months before seeing legendary items appears in their daily items. So be warned that even if you grind the game like hell before may the 9th, it is quite possible that nonetheless you wont be able to unlock the platinum trophy.

Good luck with your trophy hunt.

• Like 1

It’s doable, but in all likelihood will still be a significant challenge and time sink. There have been several game modes or events over the past month which have made certain trophies easier, but they’ve all been temporary and disappeared after a few days. Whether or not you could achieve the platinum in time will most likely come down to what events are scheduled in the next month and a half and how much time you’re able to invest in the game.

Winning legitimately is certainly possible. I’ve been playing a couple hours everyday for the past few weeks and while it literally felt impossible at first, I grew familiar enough with the courses that I’ve now actually managed to win a few episodes and a handful of races in the Main Show legitimately. But still, getting 20 races and especially 20 episode wins in the required timeframe is going to be extremely difficult if there aren’t some OP events coming up soon.

This is the leaked schedule I saw in the Fall Guys boosting server below. It has been pretty accurate so far, other than the Tip Toe racing event which actually happened a few weeks early (last weekend):

ejfsmOV.jpg

Now from what I understand, this “Golden Goal” event that many of us are hoping for should make wins and several other miscellaneous trophies pretty easy IF this schedule in fact turns out to be true. Fingers crossed.

I’m not really familiar with any of the events from Hard Mode - Welcome to the Jungle, but if you Googled each one you can gain more information about what it is, and help judge the likelihood of getting the race/episode wins in time.

Beyond that, level 40 is quite easy and there should be more than enough time. I’d be more concerned about the rng dependant trophies like the costumes and some of the misc ones where pure bad luck could see you getting stuck on one before the time runs out. This is currently what I’m worried about.

There is also a great Fall Guys boosting group here on PSNP (check the sessions - it’s the one hosted by Kait). They meet every Saturday, and with this news they will likely be meeting more regularly with unofficial sessions. They usually get a large turnout and are your best bet at boosting those more difficult trophies. So definitely check that out if you’re going for it.

Hope that is somewhat helpful. If you decide to go for it, good luck!

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 2

@Varhur

According to another thread just posted on here, the ‘Sweet Thieves’ event is supposed to be returning on March 26th. This mode makes wins extremely easy, as well as reading level 40 fame, and collecting tons of kudos/crowns for Fashionista trophy and legendaries.

If you’re considering going for this platinum in time then this event is a 100% must play. Thought I’d let you know.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Agent_Renegade22 said:

Are there any of the upcoming modes good to farm Race wins? I'm doing quite good with episode wins playing with a couple friends, but races seem to be very difficult now only have 4 race wins so far. 

As for RNG I can only hope a legendary pattern will show up before the 9th of May, was pretty lucky to find a legendary colour on the shop the same day I decided to come back at the game and Jin Sakai outfit is unlocked early while progressing for fame points...

Tip Toe Tournament is by far the easiest and best way to get race wins- you still need to get somewhat lucky at the end- I usually made a desperate lurch for the last two squares, or tried to go for an educated guess based on whichever path by that point didn't have any wobbling tiles, but it's far from impossible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alos88 said:

Tip Toe Tournament is by far the easiest and best way to get race wins- you still need to get somewhat lucky at the end- I usually made a desperate lurch for the last two squares, or tried to go for an educated guess based on whichever path by that point didn't have any wobbling tiles, but it's far from impossible.

Yea, apparently missed it for 7-10 days... Bad luck as always, hopefully they will feature it again soon since they're doing it with Sweet Thieves mode. 

So far I've been making quite good progress, did a lot of qualifications and farmed kudos on Jump Around event (plus 4 wins), then some more kudos farming plus remaining wins on Sweet Thieves, Low Baller on Golden Goal (thank fuck for this mode, cuz this would be pain in the ass) and now I'm at 14 out of 20 race wins and finished Big Tease. Just hoping for the pattern and color now (I have 49 crowns and 46k kudos which I hope should last me enough to keep emptying the shop and get 50 items altogether).

• Like 1

And according to a recent Leak, a Legendary Pattern should show up on April 11 as the featured item. Then you only need the Colour and you are good. I got the Plat thankfully yesterday, when i waited for the Shop to update and my Legendary Pattern was there.

Wish you good luck and hopefully you get your plat soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

Is it possible to boost this game? If so how many people are required? And when is the deadline for this stack?

The deadline is May 9th. As for boosting, it is possible, but difficult. Pretty unrealistic at this point if you’re starting from scratch. You need very large groups to effectively boost some of the more difficult trophies and this can be a very slow and tedious process.

There’s at least one large group here on PSNP that boosts trophies like Golden Guy and Track Star regularly, but due to the size of the groups you could end up in a queue waiting until it’s your turn for weeks or longer. You end up spending so much time filling boosting lobbies and helping other people that it likely ends up being much faster to just endlessly play Main Show and earn them legitimately on your own.

2 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

The deadline is May 9th. As for boosting, it is possible, but difficult. Pretty unrealistic at this point if you’re starting from scratch. You need very large groups to effectively boost some of the more difficult trophies and this can be a very slow and tedious process.

There’s at least one large group here on PSNP that boosts trophies like Golden Guy and Track Star regularly, but due to the size of the groups you could end up in a queue waiting until it’s your turn for weeks or longer. You end up spending so much time filling boosting lobbies and helping other people that it likely ends up being much faster to just endlessly play Main Show and earn them legitimately on your own.

Oh crap. I utilized glitch and popped only win 5 games in a row one l do not have any other trophies. I played an hour or two today and l got absolutely wrecked. I do not know if there will be an easy way to win games or should l just say goodbye to that platinum as it seems like others already memorized all of the stages so they're all way ahead of me

Edited by MilanYildirim

1 hour ago, MilanYildirim said:

Oh crap. I utilized glitch and popped only win 5 games in a row one l do not have any other trophies. I played an hour or two today and l got absolutely wrecked. I do not know if there will be an easy way to win games or should l just say goodbye to that platinum as it seems like others already memorized all of the stages so they're all way ahead of me

A mode called Sweet Thieves is coming back right before the old launcher ends which makes it easier to get 20 wins but you will also have to deal with grinding to level 40, grinding to 500 qualifying rounds, getting first place in 20 races, and the RNG of unlocking at least one legendary color, pattern, top, and bottom.  

19 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

You can still platinum the game but it will likely be on the new stack/trophy list that is tied to the new launcher as of May 9th. As soon as you download and open the new launcher, your trophy progress will carry over and you can continue from there.

However the original version of the trophy list with the ultra-rare platinum will likely be unobtainable for you unless you start playing Fall Guys all day, every day for the next month and have some crazy good luck on top of that. ?

• Like 1

The platinum on Fall Guys is still 10/10 difficulty. There's no guarantee or even concrete indication that Sweet Thieves and/or Tip Toe Tournament will ever return. If they do it'll be just as time limited as before. The platinum as it stands with the games always-available modes is a 10/10.

In my opinion, it's a 10/10 only if you put into account the Main Show and maybe the Duo/Trio/Squads Mode. Considering that pretty much every hard Trophy can somehow be cheesed with a different game mode, it's a 4/10 at most.

But needless to say, considering the whole deadline thing and that there is less and less time left, the difficulty should increase, as it is not certain that Sweet Thiefes and the Tip Toe event will return.

Edited by KenjiCBZ