Few questions about this game.

Sunny

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well, I will buy the game tonight and I'm thinking about starting it but I have no real hope in getting the platinum since it's an ordeal but I'll try playing bit by bit, this is my first time playing Diablo 2 at all so I'm kinda lost and I have a few questions.

Can the game be played completely offline? by that I mean with the internet turned off or is it a offline mode but always connected to the servers?

This one is more specific, I will buy the game on the Brazilian PS Store so, is it possible to play it in English or it's like Diablo 3? With just Spanish and Portuguese in this version.

Is it possible to back up an offline Hardcore save to a USB? Never seen that being mentioned.

And lastly, how long does it take to get the online trophy? I'm really bad at PVP in any game.

These were the questions, hope someone can help me and thanks very much to everyone who takes their time to answer, have a nice day.

I believe you are able to back up your saves or save and quit just before dying if you are playing an offline character. 

For the online trophy you only need to kill a player 20 times and collect their ears which can be easily boosted. If you want I could help you get that trophy as I need it too.

35 minutes ago, Yosanjuro said:

I believe you are able to back up your saves or save and quit just before dying if you are playing an offline character. 

For the online trophy you only need to kill a player 20 times and collect their ears which can be easily boosted. If you want I could help you get that trophy as I need it too.

Thanks for the reply, sure thing, with a buddy we can get this one down in minutes, add me Burritoprime is my main account.

Edit: I'm on PS4 tho is crossgen play fine in this game?

Edited by Sunnyburrito

6 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Thanks for the reply, sure thing, with a buddy we can get this one down in minutes, add me Burritoprime is my main account.

Edit: I'm on PS4 tho is crossgen play fine in this game?

Yes. We played this fine with a mix of players on PS4 and PS5. For the 20 ears trophy, once one is done with holding the 20 ears, just drop it and let the other player pick them all up and he will get the trophy as well.

Edited by Gattusso02

1 hour ago, Gattusso02 said:

Yes. We played this fine with a mix of players on PS4 and PS5. For the 20 ears trophy, once one is done with holding the 20 ears, just drop it and let the other player pick them all up and he will get the trophy as well.

Oh that sounds really simple, I thought each person had to kill players 20 times for it to register.

44 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Oh that sounds really simple, I thought each person had to kill players 20 times for it to register.

Yes. You can even keep the 20 ears in your stash in case you want to help unlock the trophy for any friend who starts playing the game later on.

37 minutes ago, Gattusso02 said:

Yes. You can even keep the 20 ears in your stash in case you want to help unlock the trophy for any friend who starts playing the game later on.

Do you know if it's possible to back up an offline hardcore character to an USB? I just wanted to be sure, if so I might try to crawl towards the plat.

3 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Do you know if it's possible to back up an offline hardcore character to an USB? I just wanted to be sure, if so I might try to crawl towards the plat.

Yes, USB or on your PS+ Cloud would work. I did both to super safeguard the character.