Sniper Collateral

ManiaWP

Get a really powerful sniper rifle (make sure it's a regular bolt action and not a smart rifle). The Overwatch you get from Panam works great for this.

Go to any NCPD encounter, quicksave, and try to line up two enemies. Go for a headshot. If it doesn't work reload and try again. Also putting it on Easy should help.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I found a group while moving toward a mission or something (the mission had a sniper psycho irrc). They were below the bridge he was on. Two were standing and I saved and had to try about 6 times to make it work. I kept missing the second. My sniper was terrible, I think just find weak enemies standing together. Helps if you have a clear line of sight for them to keep reloading and trying. I didn’t have over a 200 damage sniper until end game lol. Just check if the sniper kills them. I had a charged sniper. So… tech? Just charged and blam. 

• 5 weeks later...

I couldn't get this trophy to work with Overwatch, Widowmaker, or the Achilles crafted sniper, however I just got it now with the craftable Nekomata. Was done at max level, damage mods and was on very hard, but you're probably better off doing it on easy or something to ensure it goes through.