List of PS4 Games with Local Multiplayer

UndreyVITA

May I make a small suggestion?

I think it would look cleaner and be a little more accessible if you grouped the games based on the number of players instead of simply listing them. Otherwise great work and I hope you keep the list up to date.

Parker

May I make a small suggestion?

I think it would look cleaner and be a little more accessible if you grouped the games based on the number of players instead of simply listing them. Otherwise great work and I hope you keep the list up to date.

Parker

I tried making a table but the site doesn't have tables. I'm trying to figure out another layout.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/82880/octodad-dadliest-catch-adds-four-player-co-op

Octodad: Dadliest Catch adds four player co-op by Andrew Yoon, Jan 29, 2014 2:35pm PST

Octodad: Dadliest Catch is a rather bizarre game that has you playing an octopus trying to pass off as human. The game's odd controls help players feel as out-of-their-element as the titular character. However, a newly announced co-op mode may make it even harder to control Octodad--and will undoubtedly result in even more laughs.

The game's co-op mode was revealed to Polygon. According to Young Horses president Phil Tibitoski, each player will control one set of limbs in the local multiplayer offering. However, in Roulette mode, every time an objective is completed, the limbs each player controls will be randomly switched, with no indication who is controlling what.

Multiplayer will be offered in every version of the game. The game will launch tomorrow for Mac, Linux, and PC, with a PS4 version to follow in March.

Added

• Octodad: Dadliest Catch - 4P
  • Assault Android Cactus - 4P
  • Divekick - 2P
  • Samurai Gunn - 4P
Edited by UndreyVITA

That Octodad one sounds absolutely fantastic :D

Also, I must ask UndreyVITA - Will you be doing a online multiplayer list as-well?

It really is! I've watched vidoes of it on the PC version and it looks like a ton of fun.

I never thought of that, I'll make a blank thread right now and edit it in an hour.

• 4 months later...