Afura_33

Easiest way to get the Perfect no damage trophy?

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I am stuck with the Perfect trophy (doing a stage without getting hit). I checked out a few videos of how to get no damage with Floyd stage 1 and stage 7, but I think I am too stupid for it, I just can't make it lol. Is there any other character you could suggest me that is easier to do than with Floyd? 

Thank you

Edit: Go to Cr1msonAce first post, he has a very easy solution for this trophy which needs a second controller though. 

Edited by Afura_33
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spam the knockback ability it will take away your health doesn't count as taking damage you also can't get damaged using the attack, Also save your super for the boss.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But I will die if I keep spamming the attack no? The problem is I get often hit once I try to get my life back while using square attack after losing too much health from the knockback attack. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do it with an extra person, find someone who is good and you can just chill in the background and attack when needed

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

do it with an extra person, find someone who is good and you can just chill in the background and attack when needed

That's what I wanted to do, I opened a game session for it, there was one guy that wanted to help, but he didn't show up.

Edited by Afura_33
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Afura_33 said:

That's what I wanted to do, I opened a game session for it, there was one guy that wanted to help, but he didn't show up.

 

I need to go back to plat streets of rage 4 as well, one day I will

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

 

I need to go back to plat streets of rage 4 as well, one day I will

One day you will do it :) . I actually thought it was an easy plat, but to be honest the no damage, lvl 30 survival and S rang on every stage isn't so easy ^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Afura_33 said:

One day you will do it :) . I actually thought it was an easy plat, but to be honest the no damage, lvl 30 survival and S rang on every stage isn't so easy ^^

 

so far I've managed to s rank one level I think, don't remember what survival is?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LukeTheGooner said:

 

so far I've managed to s rank one level I think, don't remember what survival is?

Nice. Survival is a trophy from the DLC 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The easiest way to do it is to load up a chapter with 2 controllers. Use the other account and kill your character and finish with 2nd controller. Don't ask why this works but it does haha the damage doesn't count for some reason and the trophy will pop after you finish the level. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cr1msonAce said:

The easiest way to do it is to load up a chapter with 2 controllers. Use the other account and kill your character and finish with 2nd controller. Don't ask why this works but it does haha the damage doesn't count for some reason and the trophy will pop after you finish the level. 

Oh nice, this really works? I will try this out out thanks, just need to create a second psn account to do it :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Afura_33 said:

Oh nice, this really works? I will try this out out thanks, just need to create a second psn account to do it :)

I promise it works! lol I was surprised also. That's how I got it, ive platted the game and to be honest without that trick, I don't think I would have been able to do it.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Afura_33 said:

Oh nice, this really works? I will try this out out thanks, just need to create a second psn account to do it :)

 

probably could play as a guest

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Cr1msonAce said:

I promise it works! lol I was surprised also. That's how I got it, ive platted the game and to be honest without that trick, I don't think I would have been able to do it.  

gg to the platinum, I will defenitely try this out, I managed to do every trophy alone besides this one and the dlc survival trophy ^^

1 minute ago, LukeTheGooner said:

 

probably could play as a guest

Thanks, I didn't think about this. 

Edited by Afura_33
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cr1msonAce said:

The easiest way to do it is to load up a chapter with 2 controllers. Use the other account and kill your character and finish with 2nd controller. Don't ask why this works but it does haha the damage doesn't count for some reason and the trophy will pop after you finish the level. 

 

could this technically work for all s rank trophies? because you wouldn't take any damage

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly no. For the S ranks I did have to practice and get fairly decent. Its all about getting around a 90-100 combo and bank it at least once per level and that usually gave me enough points. That and using the health items at full health for extra points. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easiest way to get the S rangs is with Cherry, you have to unlock the sliding knee move and use only this to kill all enemies. I find this was the easiest way to get all the S rangs. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made the trophy, thanks a lot Cr1msonAce for the hint with the second controller and the others for the great help :) 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Afura_33 said:

I made the trophy, thanks a lot Cr1msonAce for the hint with the second controller and the others for the great help :) 

 

very well done on this plat :) I'm jealous

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

 

very well done on this plat :) I'm jealous

Thank you. If you have a second controller I would do it this way :) I was already giving up on this because of this one trophy. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Afura_33 said:

Thank you. If you have a second controller I would do it this way :) I was already giving up on this because of this one trophy. 

 

I was just going to redownload the game but it seems to have been removed from ps now, it's £12 which is still cheap tbf

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

 

I was just going to redownload the game but it seems to have been removed from ps now, it's £12 which is still cheap tbf

Oh, sorry to hear that :( that sucks. 

Yea bought mine on sale for a few bucks. 

Edited by Afura_33
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally thought the Perfect trophy was one of the more simple ones especially as you can attenpt it on any difficulty.

When I actually got the trophy I did it on stage 3 with Floyd, being a short stage and only having one instance where enemies spawn and attack from behind made it relatively straight forward to funnel enemies in front of me. The invincibility frames on Floyd's neutral special are disgusting and the range it damages enemies and protects him from attacks is unreal so I used that whenever there was danger of me taking damage and then I'd recover the green health using his basic combos.

 

I actually then went on to perfect several more stages with SoR4 Adam while earning my S ranks, didn't intend to do so but found that I'd learned the layouts and enemy spawns of the levels well enough and was good enough with SoR4 Adam to pull it off.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

I personally thought the Perfect trophy was one of the more simple ones especially as you can attenpt it on any difficulty.

When I actually got the trophy I did it on stage 3 with Floyd, being a short stage and only having one instance where enemies spawn and attack from behind made it relatively straight forward to funnel enemies in front of me. The invincibility frames on Floyd's neutral special are disgusting and the range it damages enemies and protects him from attacks is unreal so I used that whenever there was danger of me taking damage and then I'd recover the green health using his basic combos.

 

I actually then went on to perfect several more stages with SoR4 Adam while earning my S ranks, didn't intend to do so but found that I'd learned the layouts and enemy spawns of the levels well enough and was good enough with SoR4 Adam to pull it off.

Yea I don't know why I am just bad at this trophy, I found the s rangs trophies much easier than this. I finally made it with a second controller.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if anyone else has said this.

 

best way I can put it is to play on Easy, select Floyd and select Stage 2. use the neutral special attack when enemy get to close since you won't take damage and the damage you lose is minimal so you can spam it if needed.

 

When you get to the Commissioner, continue to use it whenever he gets in range of the attack. Make sure to attack any officers that come in as well if needed and once he's defeated, you should get the trophy to pop up if on the score screen you get something that says "Perfect!"

 

I hope this information helps you to getting the trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.