Issues with trophy cabinet and leaderboard

29 minutes ago, Flipendo52 said:

All but 3 trophies from my trophy cabinet are missing and on the leaderboard I've somehow went down 380,000 places. Can anyone help?

Im not sure I’m seeing what you’re talking about on your profile. Maybe you had a problem sync that resolved itself with a more recent trophy sync. 

25 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Im not sure I’m seeing what you’re talking about on your profile. Maybe you had a problem sync that resolved itself with a more recent trophy sync. 

Probably you have checked "wrong" profile

dCjrsNR.png

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Sorry, I meant on the Flipendo64 account. This is the forum profile for my old account but I have trophy cards for both set as my signature

Did you have any trophies hidden at any point or set one of your systems to private? My guess is that all your PS5 (or PS4) trophies were accidentally hidden from a syncing issue to the site or were hidden/unhidden manually on psn which removed a bunch of trophies from your cabinet and significantly lowered your level. You'll have to redo the cabinet unfortunately, but the ranking should update sooner than later.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Did you have any trophies hidden at any point or set one of your systems to private? My guess is that all your PS5 (or PS4) trophies were accidentally hidden from a syncing issue to the site or were hidden/unhidden manually on psn which removed a bunch of trophies from your cabinet and significantly lowered your level. You'll have to redo the cabinet unfortunately, but the ranking should update sooner than later.

I don't think they've been set to private and I definitely didn't hide any trophies. I guess it must have been an error when syncing then.

1 minute ago, Flipendo52 said:

I don't think they've been set to private and I definitely didn't hide any trophies. I guess it must have been an error when syncing then.

It's rare, but it does happen. A couple of years back, I had to redo my whole trophy cabinet because there was some sort of error that hid my entire profile. That's why I'm pretty sure my intuition is correct that the ranking will fix itself.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had this happen I dropped like 900.000 places on the leaderboard after it took ages updating my profile. It will sort itself out eventually?

Edit: It did sort itself out.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
  • Like 1