IchKummAusmOsten

8-Man Ladder Matches Proving Grounds

10 posts in this topic

What's the best strategy to win this matches? Which Cards are the best? or is it only luck based? Every match is so long and frustating 😩

18 minutes ago, IchKummAusmOsten said:

What's the best strategy to win this matches? Which Cards are the best? or is it only luck based? Every match is so long and frustating 1f629.png

Yeah, those ladder matches are very annoying. But I have been using two different strategies to help steal the win:

Because each ladder match always has two starting ladders, I usually take one when no one’s after me and bring the ladder all the way to the entrance. This will force an opponent or two to go after that ladder. This usually helps get some of the heat away from the ring to buy me an opening for the briefcase.

Another strategy I use is to let the opponents do most of the fighting. No matter what difficulty you choose, going for the briefcase will get your superstar pummeled. Therefore, I usually let the opponents do most of the work on the briefcase, then steal the win when there’s about 2-3 bars left before the briefcase is obtained.

1 hour ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Yeah, those ladder matches are very annoying. But I have been using two different strategies to help steal the win:

Because each ladder match always has two starting ladders, I usually take one when no one’s after me and bring the ladder all the way to the entrance. This will force an opponent or two to go after that ladder. This usually helps get some of the heat away from the ring to buy me an opening for the briefcase.

Another strategy I use is to let the opponents do most of the fighting. No matter what difficulty you choose, going for the briefcase will get your superstar pummeled. Therefore, I usually let the opponents do most of the work on the briefcase, then steal the win when there’s about 2-3 bars left before the briefcase is obtained.

These are the best tips to use. Also find someone who has quick climber. That helps. It's a downside however if you use someone like Rey mysterio though because the mini game to knock the ladder over is nearly instant since he's so small. If I'm not mistaken, a ruby riddle has quick climber and also takes a bit for the computer to knock the ladder over. 

In my opinion though, you should be able to play the suitcase mini game while dangling. Otherwise there's really no reason to force people to hang their until they fall or get grabbed. Just adding that would make the matches much more bearable. Especially when the ladder is knocked over when you're on top because someone sneezed on it. 

what are the stairs made of, in this game because they fall just by looking at them, in the old games it was very difficult for them to fall

4 hours ago, IchKummAusmOsten said:

What's the best strategy to win this matches? Which Cards are the best? or is it only luck based? Every match is so long and frustating 1f629.png

Well, one day I was in the middle of a match and needed to stop playing. Leave AFK, 2 hours later I saw my team won the match. Tried to AFK other 3 times, but didn't work. 😂

I put 4 players with the climb speed badge and hope for the best.

Posted (edited)

Imagine spending 30 minutes for a match and getting absolutely fucked over without being able to do nothing because laying on the ground  stunned. I’m so pissed man. Fuck this mode. I love this game but just fuck this mode.

Edited by Drizzora-

12 hours ago, Drizzora- said:

Imagine spending 30 minutes for a match and getting absolutely fucked over without being able to do nothing because laying on the ground  stunned. I’m so pissed man. Fuck this mode. I love this game but just fuck this mode.

Whomever created the stun duration needs to be Chokeslamed.

The stun meter worked better in previous games. You had a clear, color coded meter to tell how long you had, and when you hit R1 for Early Recovery you actually jumped up in order to get back to the action or break up pins in time (albeit with a small penalty of not being able to reverse anything for a short period of time). This game when you press early recovery, it still takes like 30 seconds to get to your feet. 

From April 2, there will apparently be new rewards and also new suitcase rewards in FACTION WARS, which will certainly include the WWE tokens. So don't waste your energy and nerve on Proving Grounds-legendary difficulty to get 2 diamond cards. Because with the new WWE tokens you could easily buy the diamond cards in the token shop.