Have you purchased MTX?

schlafhund

Have you purchased MTX?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Have you purchased MTX?

6 minutes ago, schlafhund said:

I’m guessing no is the answer fitting the majority of us here but for whoever has or plans to purchase MTX in Gran Turismo 7 — would you care to elaborate?

Are Gran Turismo Credits the only microtransactions in GT7 right now?

1 hour ago, schlafhund said:

I’m guessing no is the answer fitting the majority of us here but for whoever has or plans to purchase MTX in Gran Turismo 7 — would you care to elaborate?

Been tempted and if i only need 1 legendary car for the plat and i am burnt out with this game i may do. 

Each to their own imo.

this MTX thing is whats destroying the whole economy of the game.

I am willing to pay for a game even after I bought it full priced but thats maybe for a season pass with extra content (cars, tracks, cosmetics) and not for stuff that should be included in the first place. this whole thing is just a joke and I would never spent a single cent for this greedy bs.

I can understand MTX for a free to play game ... you didnt pay for it, but obviously they need to be paid in some way, so in that case i think MTX is ok

But GT7 is definitly not a free game ><

So MTX in it is a huge shame in my opinion and I will never use it ?

But i can understand people who buy those, if they have the money for it, and dont want to spend so much time in a boring grind .. why not :( 

• Like 3

No way will I ever be buying any Credits from the store for this game.  I am also refusing to actually class the transactions as micro. They are Exorbitant,  2 cars currently in the Legendary Dealership would cost £148.  It is immoral, laughable and outrageous.  If you bought all the cars in just Brand Central with paid for Credits,  they would be £1210.  These prices are just Insane and Vulgar.

• Like 2