schlafhund

Have you purchased MTX?

Have you purchased MTX?   105 members have voted

1. 1. Have you purchased MTX?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I’m guessing no is the answer fitting the majority of us here but for whoever has or plans to purchase MTX in Gran Turismo 7 — would you care to elaborate?

Edited by schlafhund

6 minutes ago, schlafhund said:

I’m guessing no is the answer fitting the majority of us here but for whoever has or plans to purchase MTX in Gran Turismo 7 — would you care to elaborate?

Are Gran Turismo Credits the only microtransactions in GT7 right now?

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Are Gran Turismo Credits the only microtransactions in GT7 right now?

Yes. 

Variants of 100,000, 250,000, 750,000 and 2,000,000.

Spent £90 on the game I ain't spending anymore on it 🤣

Posted (edited)

I am not necessarily against MTX, but it should be within reason. What they did here is the exact opposite of reason and I refuse to be a part of it. 

Edited by svache

1 hour ago, schlafhund said:

Been tempted and if i only need 1 legendary car for the plat and i am burnt out with this game i may do. 

Each to their own imo.

this MTX thing is whats destroying the whole economy of the game.

I am willing to pay for a game even after I bought it full priced but thats maybe for a season pass with extra content (cars, tracks, cosmetics) and not for stuff that should be included in the first place. this whole thing is just a joke and I would never spent a single cent for this greedy bs.

nope. not gonna happen. not in GT7 nor in any other game

I can understand MTX for a free to play game ... you didnt pay for it, but obviously they need to be paid in some way, so in that case i think MTX is ok

But GT7 is definitly not a free game ><

So MTX in it is a huge shame in my opinion and I will never use it 😡

But i can understand people who buy those, if they have the money for it, and dont want to spend so much time in a boring grind .. why not :( 

Just went to check the user Metacritic score and the game is still (righteously) getting dogged xD

Capture.png

No way will I ever be buying any Credits from the store for this game.  I am also refusing to actually class the transactions as micro. They are Exorbitant,  2 cars currently in the Legendary Dealership would cost £148.  It is immoral, laughable and outrageous.  If you bought all the cars in just Brand Central with paid for Credits,  they would be £1210.  These prices are just Insane and Vulgar.

Already spent $139 NZD to purchase this game.. why should I have any reasonable need to spend even more...

Posted (edited)

The only microtransactions I've ever bought was that fucking sniper on UC4 Survival, and one roll of the dice on BO3. Microtransactions like this game should be a crime

Edited by willmill97

Posted (edited)

I don't spend more money to not play the game that I purchased to actually play.

That's what I have never understood about timesaver type transactions - if you class the gameplay as a "boring grind", why did you buy the game in the first place?

Edited by Tolmancer

12 minutes ago, Tolmancer said:

if you class the gameplay as a "boring grind", why did you buy the game in the first place?

100%