Grid Legends - Platinumability

Valkirye22

So I've been tracking this game since release, never got the previous due to the horrendous grind trophies and lukewarm reviews - this seems to be an upgrade over in all aspects and frankly there isn't much else coming out.

There are a few threads with listed bugged trophies, some updates came up, and the number of platinums has been rising so a quick question for those already playing/having platinumed recently it's doable now? No outright broken trophies, needs for further major patches and so on? (Getting the PS5 version if it's any difference)

• Like 1

I'd still wait if the plat is your main concern. However, it's actually pretty fun to play on the harder difficulties. The A.I. can get super aggressive.

For my bugged trophy, It's either play through the entire career mode again or wait for a patch. I don't know what causes the trophy bugged trophy (career eliminations trophy) to have issues so it seems like a big gamble to replay every race.

Also, the grindy trophies aren't really that bad, the mileage based upgrades go by pretty quick in custom races around an oval track. The 100 wins in different cars was done before I finished career, just gotta make sure to switch up vehicles between events.

Edited by Rizzle_Ace8
  • Like 2

On 3/24/2022 at 1:34 AM, Rizzle_Ace8 said:

I'd still wait if the plat is your main concern. However, it's actually pretty fun to play on the harder difficulties. The A.I. can get super aggressive.

For my bugged trophy, It's either play through the entire career mode again or wait for a patch. I don't know what causes the trophy bugged trophy (career eliminations trophy) to have issues so it seems like a big gamble to replay every race.

Also, the grindy trophies aren't really that bad, the mileage based upgrades go by pretty quick in custom races around an oval track. The 100 wins in different cars was done before I finished career, just gotta make sure to switch up vehicles between events.

Thanks, I'm also interested in playing it properly besides the platinum - but would like to avoid the repeat career, repeat x... platinum bs due to glitches.

I've still got a game or two to playthrough and hopefully in a patch or two this will be ok to 100%.