Legend Cars Dealership offers

SiC

17 minutes ago, LASF said:

Lol PD can make it even worse by raising the price of the Jag when it drops in the used car dealership. Cr 20,000,000 jag anyone?

I'm actually prepared for that. Managed to gather 20M+ before it show up as it was the most expensive of them 3.

43 minutes ago, EIdain said:

I currently have 25M. I don't even think I've farmed that much and I haven't spent any money on MTX. Though I have done the Spa endurance race a few times, mainly because it's one of the best events in the game right now.
I think the monetisation stuff is kinda overblown, the game has far bigger issues than this trophy and microtransactions. Lack of content being the biggest one, the penalty system in Sport mode needs work, & the AI is pretty dumb amongst other things.

True. I love GT7 for a lot of reasons, but it sure is obvious Kaz doesn't know what he wants this game to be, is it really the real driving simulator or are we a car collecting sim now. Live service game gives more options to grow with DLC, but on the flip side that allows them to change the playing field too.

Edited by technole

3 hours ago, BrokenBottles said:

I have been waiting over a month it feels like to get these 3 legendary cars, which would make the Gran Turismo 7 plat my 10,000 trophy. So it has been a real challenge not to pop any trophies, since I wanted my 10,000 to be special. But this is torture. There is so much other stuff I want to play. I pray that the jag hits the store soon.

OMG,  check my profile bro, same to me.

• Like 1

Finally, I can close the chapter GT7 now. Unbelievable that I had to wait almost 3 months to buy two vehicles... what were they thinking - I just don't know. 

Thanks to all the people who kept putting updates and infos in here to keep us up to date. I appreciate it very much! Special thanks to @SiC. You're an live saver! 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, SiC said:

2022/05/24: 

Jaguar E-type Coupé '61 - Available (Cr. 162,000) 

Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera '56 - Available (Cr. 615,000)

Jaguar XJ13 '66 - NEW (Cr. 12,000,000) "Three Legendary Cars" trophy :silver:

Ferrari F50 '95 - Available (Cr. 3,300,000)

Shelby G.T.350 '65 - Available (Cr. 487,000)

Mazda RX500 '70 - Available (Cr. 600,000)

Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion '97 - NEW (Cr. 3,000,000)

Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60 - Available (Cr. 1,600,000)

Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 - Limited Stock (Cr. 4,600,000) "Three Legendary Cars" trophy :silver:

Chevrolet Corvette (C2) '63 - NEW (Cr. 178,000)

For details, please check the OP.

If your predictions are still appearing on time, when do you think the Ferrari will appear next?