SiC

Legend Cars Dealership offers (up-to-date)

681 posts in this topic

2022/05/28: 

Jaguar E-type Coupé '61 - Sold Out (Cr. 162,000) 

Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera '56 - Limited Stock (Cr. 615,000)

Jaguar XJ13 '66 - Limited Stock (day2) (Cr. 12,000,000) "Three Legendary Cars" trophy :silver:

Ferrari F50 '95 - Available (Cr. 3,300,000)

Shelby G.T.350 '65 - Limited Stock (Cr. 487,000)

Mazda RX500 '70 - Available (Cr. 600,000)

Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion '97 - Limited Stock (day2) (Cr. 3,000,000)

Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60 - Available (Cr. 1,600,000)

Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 - Available (Cr. 4,000,000)

Chevrolet Corvette (C2) '63 - Available (Cr. 178,000)

 

For details, please check the OP.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The new Toyota GR010 Hybrid counts for the trophy too??

Edited by DanWork95
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2022/05/29: 

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 - NEW (Cr. 3,000,000) 

Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera '56 - Limited Stock (day2) (Cr. 615,000)

Jaguar XJ13 '66 - Sold Out (Cr. 12,000,000) "Three Legendary Cars" trophy :silver:

Ferrari F50 '95 - Limited Stock (Cr. 3,300,000)

Shelby G.T.350 '65 - Limited Stock (day2) (Cr. 487,000)

Mazda RX500 '70 - Available (Cr. 600,000)

Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion '97 - Sold Out (Cr. 3,000,000)

Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60 - Limited Stock (Cr. 1,600,000)

Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 - Available (Cr. 4,000,000)

Chevrolet Corvette (C2) '63 - Available (Cr. 178,000)

 

For details, please check the OP.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2022/05/30: 

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 - Available (Cr. 3,000,000) 

Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera '56 - Sold Out (Cr. 615,000)

McLaren McLaren F1 '94 - NEW (Cr. 19,400,000)

Ferrari F50 '95 - Limited Stock (day2) (Cr. 3,300,000)

Shelby G.T.350 '65 - Sold Out (Cr. 487,000)

Mazda RX500 '70 - Limited Stock (Cr. 600,000)

Porsche 917K '70 - NEW (Cr. 18,000,000)

Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60 - Limited Stock (day2) (Cr. 1,600,000)

Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 - Available (Cr. 4,000,000)

Chevrolet Corvette (C2) '63 - Limited Stock (Cr. 178,000)

 

For details, please check the OP.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The McLaren F1 returns and their price is increased from last time, from 18,500,000 to 19,400,000 cr.

Taking a look at the latest update, the new Gr.1 events that are the highest category of the game pay even less than the Gr.3 events for about the same time racing 😡. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't Sarthe GT4, 30 minutes event the best place to get credits now?

 

Well, more fun to be than the Tokyo one for sure, and both are the only ones that award 1.5 million per hour now, right?

 

Still, a bit annoyed that I only have 13 million now and that the McLaren F1 got a price increase.. this means a bit more grind for me than expected... now, I hope that they don't decide to become funny with the 787B, since that's the other car that I'm specifically keeping an eye on..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Isn't Sarthe GT4, 30 minutes event the best place to get credits now?

 

Well, more fun to be than the Tokyo one for sure, and both are the only ones that award 1.5 million per hour now, right?

 

Still, a bit annoyed that I only have 13 million now and that the McLaren F1 got a price increase.. this means a bit more grind for me than expected... now, I hope that they don't decide to become funny with the 787B, since that's the other car that I'm specifically keeping an eye on..

I am racing on WTC 800 at Sardegna. ~26 min 740,000 using the SRT Tomahawk S tuned to 800pp.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LordWikii said:

I am racing on WTC 800 at Sardegna. ~26 min 740,000 using the SRT Tomahawk S tuned to 800pp.

Can you share a pic of the new tune? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2022/05/31: 

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 - Available (Cr. 3,000,000) 

Ford GT40 Mark I '66 - NEW (Cr. 6,250,000)

McLaren McLaren F1 '94 - Available (Cr. 19,400,000)

Ferrari F50 '95 - Sold Out (Cr. 3,300,000)

De Tomaso Mangusta '69 - NEW (Cr. 245,000)

Mazda RX500 '70 - Limited Stock (day2) (Cr. 600,000)

Porsche 917K '70 - Available (Cr. 18,000,000)

Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60 - Sold Out (Cr. 1,600,000)

Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 - Available (Cr. 4,000,000)

Chevrolet Corvette (C2) '63 - Limited Stock (day2) (Cr. 178,000)

 

For details, please check the OP.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given that prices of some legendary cars are increasing since the latest update, is there an estimate of what the Ferrari 330 P4 '67 will cost when it returns to the store?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, rampantMoose said:

Given that prices of some legendary cars are increasing since the latest update, is there an estimate of what the Ferrari 330 P4 '67 will cost when it returns to the store?

I will have a little more than 9mio Cr. if it gets more expensive. But you can get 825000 in 30 mins so it's not the end of the world.

 

56 minutes ago, rampantMoose said:

Also, when is it next estimated to return to the store?

Probably end of June.

 

 

Edited by Baschdi8
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baschdi8 said:

I will have a little more than 9mio Cr. if it gets more expensive. But you can get 825000 in 30 mins so it's not the end of the world.

 

Probably end of June.

 

 

 

9.8 million sounds about right.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 10.8 million saved up. Hoping that it doesn't cost more than that because they patched the tomahawk PP trick and I don't know how to earn money anymore

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, rampantMoose said:

I have 10.8 million saved up. Hoping that it doesn't cost more than that because they patched the tomahawk PP trick and I don't know how to earn money anymore

What u could do if u haven't already is getting bronze on all of the circuit experiences as that is super easy and can net you 100k-400k in like 10 mins

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2022/06/01: 

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 - Available (Cr. 3,000,000) 

Ford GT40 Mark I '66 - Available (Cr. 6,250,000)

McLaren McLaren F1 '94 - Available (Cr. 19,400,000)

Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 - NEW (Cr. 140,000)

De Tomaso Mangusta '69 - Available (Cr. 245,000)

Mazda RX500 '70 - Sold Out (Cr. 600,000)

Porsche 917K '70 - Available (Cr. 18,000,000)

Ferrari GTO '84 - NEW (Cr. 3,100,000)

Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 - Available (Cr. 4,000,000)

Chevrolet Corvette (C2) '63 - Sold Out (Cr. 178,000)

 

For details, please check the OP.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, SiC said:

2022/06/02: 

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 - Available (Cr. 3,000,000) 

Ford GT40 Mark I '66 - Available (Cr. 6,250,000)

McLaren McLaren F1 '94 - Available (Cr. 19,400,000)

Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 - Available (Cr. 140,000)

De Tomaso Mangusta '69 - Available (Cr. 245,000)

Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster  '56 - NEW (Cr. 1,500,000)

Porsche 917K '70 - Available (Cr. 18,000,000)

Ferrari GTO '84 - Available (Cr. 3,100,000)

Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 - Limited Stock (Cr. 4,000,000)

Ferrari 330 P4 '67 :silver:- NEW (Cr. 9,000,000)  - "Three Legendary Cars" trophy :silver:

 

For details, please check the OP.

 

PSA: Ferrari 330 P4 is back!

And with that I'm done! 🥳 Thanks a lot for the continues updates. Much appreciated!

 

18121e7c08022-screenshot-Url.png

Edited by Pendaemonium
formatting
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SiC said:

2022/06/02: 

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 - Available (Cr. 3,000,000) 

Ford GT40 Mark I '66 - Available (Cr. 6,250,000)

McLaren McLaren F1 '94 - Available (Cr. 19,400,000)

Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 - Available (Cr. 140,000)

De Tomaso Mangusta '69 - Available (Cr. 245,000)

Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster  '56 - NEW (Cr. 1,500,000)

Porsche 917K '70 - Available (Cr. 18,000,000)

Ferrari GTO '84 - Available (Cr. 3,100,000)

Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 - Limited Stock (Cr. 4,000,000)

Ferrari 330 P4 '67 :silver:- NEW (Cr. 9,000,000)  - "Three Legendary Cars" trophy :silver:

 

For details, please check the OP.

 

PSA: Ferrari 330 P4 is back!

 

Of course! Two days after the backlog challenge event finished and it was all I needed to finish up my Gran Turismo 7 :platinum: 😂

 

Oh well, I'll buy it after work and finish it off. Thanks for all your time and effort @SiC!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, SiC said:

2022/06/02: 

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 - Available (Cr. 3,000,000) 

Ford GT40 Mark I '66 - Available (Cr. 6,250,000)

McLaren McLaren F1 '94 - Available (Cr. 19,400,000)

Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 - Available (Cr. 140,000)

De Tomaso Mangusta '69 - Available (Cr. 245,000)

Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster  '56 - NEW (Cr. 1,500,000)

Porsche 917K '70 - Available (Cr. 18,000,000)

Ferrari GTO '84 - Available (Cr. 3,100,000)

Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 - Limited Stock (Cr. 4,000,000)

Ferrari 330 P4 '67 :silver:- NEW (Cr. 9,000,000)  - "Three Legendary Cars" trophy :silver:

 

For details, please check the OP.

 

PSA: Ferrari 330 P4 is back!

Thank you so much! 6 more sport races left and I will have 200+ gb free on my ps5

 

Edit: platinum achieved for ps4 and ps5 good riddance 

Edited by joelda23
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SiC nice one.
Thanks for the heads up, got all 3 cars now.

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for the update, got the plat now.

 

Don't know what Polyphony was thinking with the 3 legendary cars trophy 🤔 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SiC said:

2022/06/02: 

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 - Available (Cr. 3,000,000) 

Ford GT40 Mark I '66 - Available (Cr. 6,250,000)

McLaren McLaren F1 '94 - Available (Cr. 19,400,000)

Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 - Available (Cr. 140,000)

De Tomaso Mangusta '69 - Available (Cr. 245,000)

Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster  '56 - NEW (Cr. 1,500,000)

Porsche 917K '70 - Available (Cr. 18,000,000)

Ferrari GTO '84 - Available (Cr. 3,100,000)

Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 - Limited Stock (Cr. 4,000,000)

Ferrari 330 P4 '67 :silver:- NEW (Cr. 9,000,000)  - "Three Legendary Cars" trophy :silver:

 

For details, please check the OP.

 

PSA: Ferrari 330 P4 is back!

Thanks for updating us daily, i'm finally done with the game.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.