Legend Cars Dealership offers

SiC

33 minutes ago, The_Great_Wumbo said:

Yeah, looking at the first post I was also baffled and in disbelief that none of the legendary cars had returned yet on rotation, especially the actual ones that we care about for the platinum. 

Now I'm just sitting on around 17 million credits waiting for Ford and Jag to return. Can't believe I'm being held hostage by an online store in a game notorious for microtransactions to get my hard-earned platinum... This is uncharted territory haha.                                                                                                                               

It’s actually fuckin ridiculous and outrageous.  Anyone who wants to trade/sell/return the game, but also wants the platinum, is at the mercy of the cars returning to the dealership.

There should never be a main-list-trophy - especially in this day and age - that is indefinitely unachievable with the full game installed.

Also, I had never played a GT game before.  I play most games digitally, but I bought this one physically in case I hated it (I do) and wanted to return it.  I don’t like hearing the disc spin every time I start my console.  I could take it out, but I know I’m just gonna have to put it back in and I don’t like that sort of inconvenience.

It’s just a very stupid trophy, with a poor description, designed to trick players into buying several expensive cars and spending cash on credits.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EIdain said:

Kinda wish the store rotated a bit faster.

Thanks to SiC for keeping this thread updated though.

Seems like the cars mostly only changes when they sell out so it might depend on how much people are buying them.

1 minute ago, barra333 said:

If it was to do with sales numbers, the P4 and 787B would have sold out in 5min.

They are there for a predetermined amount of time. The limited stock/sold out is just their way of showing what is about to go and what you just missed. 

How long do car usually stay up? A week?

1 hour ago, nickr_ said:

Longer, the Ferrari 330 P4 was in the store for 12 days before it left (albeit sold out on the last day).

Edited by EIdain
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, nickr_ said:

Before the Ferrari P4, the "5 or 3 day available + 2 day limited + 1 day sold out" pattern was the most common But now, we can see some cars with 10+ days availability.

Ferrari 330 P4 '67: Apr.19. - Apr.30.

Nissan GT-R GT500 '99: Apr.24. - May.04.

Plymouth Superbird '70: Apr.22. - May.04.

Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer '29: in the store since: Apr.26.

Jaguar D-type '54: in the store since: Apr.28.

Dodge Challenger R/T '70: in the store since: Apr.26.

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69: in the store since: Apr.28.

Porsche Spyder type 550/1500RS '55: in the store since: Apr.26.

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74: in the store since: Apr.26.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer Concept '59: in the store since: Apr.28.

Edited by SiC
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Skargarim said:

So you bought a game, you didn't know if you're gonna like it, of a series, that is known to be very time consuming and some of them even very hard, with the option in mind of returning it quickly if not to your taste and now you're taking a loss for one stupid trophy, plus you're mad at everyone else like the devs and the disc that keeps spinning and how unfair the world is to you?!

I mean, sure, PD did not handle this very smoothly, but wtf?

I’m not “mad” at anyone.  I was just listing the ways in which I find the trophy inconvenient for me.  The thing about the disc is obviously a personal gripe.  The rest of the stuff really applies to all games and players.

Trophies like this should not exist.  When you pay full price for a game ($100 in my case) and you put 100+ hours into it, you should be able to unlock its trophies without wondering when the developers will allow you to do so.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, lerodemmy said:

I’m not “mad” at anyone.  I was just listing the ways in which I find the trophy inconvenient for me.  The thing about the disc is obviously a personal gripe.  The rest of the stuff really applies to all games and players.

Trophies like this should not exist.  When you pay full price for a game ($100 in my case) and you put 100+ hours into it, you should be able to unlock its trophies without wondering when the developers will allow you to do so.

You're lucky the cars are significantly cheaper on 7 than the previous games.  I'm just glad 60 million isn't needed.

Edited by grimydawg___
  • Like 1

On 24/03/2022 at 1:00 AM, SiC said:

Legendary Cars

The list isn't complete until we have not seen all the cars in the LCD! (~8 cars left from the first cycle?)

Hide contents

Nissan

• Nissan Fairlady Z 432 '70 - (Cr. 190,000) - first appeared: ??? /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)

Hello SiC,

I bought the Nissan Fairlady Z '70 as my first legendary cars on the 23rd of february. Yes, I know, it was before the official release, during the press test week. So if you want to add a date, the game was released to the press on the 21st of February, according to my trophies (my memory is not that great...)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jo-La-Mouche said:

Hello SiC,

I bought the Nissan Fairlady Z '70 as my first legendary cars on the 23rd of february. Yes, I know, it was before the official release, during the press test week. So if you want to add a date, the game was released to the press on the 21st of February, according to my trophies (my memory is not that great...)

Thank You! List updated with new info regarding some of the "press test week cars". 

Spoiler

Alfa Romeo

• Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato CN.AR750106 '65 - (Cr. 3,100,000) - first appeared: ??? - first sold out: Mar.03.

Aston Martin

• Aston Martin DB5 '64  - (Cr. 970,000) 2b07.png - first appeared: ??? - first sold out: Mar.02.

Audi

• Audi Sport quattro S1 '87 - (Cr. 2,000,000) - first appeared: ??? - first sold out: Feb.23.

Ferrari

• Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61 - (Cr. 8,200,000) 2b06.png - first appeared: ??? - first sold out: Feb.28.

Nissan

• Nissan Fairlady Z 432 '70 - (Cr. 190,000) - first appeared: Feb.23. - first sold out: Feb.28.
  • Like 1

I've noticed the used car dealership has already started looping. The DeLorean and Maserati GranTurismo S were already available before, sometime close to launch. Maybe some others too, can't remember. Surely shouldn't take long for the legendary cars to reappear.

Edited by Asimb0mb
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Asimb0mb said:

I've noticed the used car dealership has already started looping. The DeLorean and Maserati GranTurismo S were already available before, sometime close to launch. Maybe some others too, can't remember. Surely shouldn't take long for the legendary cars to reappear.

˙~8 cars left.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, SiC said:

˙~8 cars left.

Really?

By the thread on GTPlanet only the McLaren F1 GTR '95 didn't show up yet, and that's definitely in the Legendary dealership. That should likely be the next one, since I don't remember repeated appearances in the Legendary Dealership so far...

I also noticed that I have all pre-2000 cars that showed up in the last few days, so, unless those 8 that you mention are also cars that can be bought in Brand Central, I would believe that the cycle restarted, or that at least all cars already showed up once (it's hard to pinpoint when a cycle Start/End when several cars already showed up multiple times and PD actually made deep changes to the dealerships when they made more cars available at a single time..).

5 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Really?

By the thread on GTPlanet only the McLaren F1 GTR '95 didn't show up yet, and that's definitely in the Legendary dealership. That should likely be the next one, since I don't remember repeated appearances in the Legendary Dealership so far...

I also noticed that I have all pre-2000 cars that showed up in the last few days, so, unless those 8 that you mention are also cars that can be bought in Brand Central, I would believe that the cycle restarted, or that at least all cars already showed up once (it's hard to pinpoint when a cycle Start/End when several cars already showed up multiple times and PD actually made deep changes to the dealerships when they made more cars available at a single time..).

We are waiting for these cars:

Spoiler
  • Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato CN.AR750106 '65 - (Cr. 3,100,000) - first appeared: ??? - first sold out: Mar.03. /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)
  • Aston Martin DB5 '64  - (Cr. 970,000) 2b07.png - first appeared: ??? - first sold out: Mar.02. /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)
  • Audi Sport quattro S1 '87 - (Cr. 2,000,000) - first appeared: ??? - first sold out: Feb.23.  /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)
  • Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61 - (Cr. 8,200,000) 2b06.png - first appeared: ??? first sold out: Feb.28. /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)
  • Jeep Willy’s MB '45 - (Cr. 100,000) - first appeared: ??? /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)
  • McLaren F1 GTR Kokusai Kaihatsu Racing '95 - (Cr. ???) - first appeared: ??? /// not confirmed yet
  • Nissan Fairlady Z 432 '70 - (Cr. 190,000) - first appeared: Feb.23. - first sold out: Feb.28. /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)
  • Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64 - (Cr. 20,000,000) - first appeared: ??? /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)

And according to the GTP car listmaybe a few more unknown cars, which are marked "used", but belongs to "legendaries". (E.g.: Camaro Z28, Challenger R/T,  Mustang Boss 429)

2022/05/05:

Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer '29 - Limited Stock (day2) (Cr. 13,000,000) 

McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - NEW (Cr. 10,500,000)

Jaguar D-type '54 - Available (Cr. 6,000,000)

Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87 - NEW (Cr. 2,000,000)

Dodge Challenger R/T '70 - Available (Cr. 253,000)

Porsche 962 C 88 - Available (Cr. 1,500,000)

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 - Available (Cr. 82,200)

Porsche Spyder type 550/1500RS '55 - Limited Stock (day2) (Cr. 5,000,000)

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 - Available (Cr. 1,100,000)

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer Concept '59 - Available (Cr. 4,000,000)

For details, please check the OP.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SiC said:

We are waiting for these cars:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato CN.AR750106 '65 - (Cr. 3,100,000) - first appeared: ??? - first sold out: Mar.03. /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)
  • Aston Martin DB5 '64  - (Cr. 970,000) 2b07.png - first appeared: ??? - first sold out: Mar.02. /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)
  • Audi Sport quattro S1 '87 - (Cr. 2,000,000) - first appeared: ??? - first sold out: Feb.23.  /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)
  • Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61 - (Cr. 8,200,000) 2b06.png - first appeared: ??? first sold out: Feb.28. /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)
  • Jeep Willy’s MB '45 - (Cr. 100,000) - first appeared: ??? /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)
  • McLaren F1 GTR Kokusai Kaihatsu Racing '95 - (Cr. ???) - first appeared: ??? /// not confirmed yet
  • Nissan Fairlady Z 432 '70 - (Cr. 190,000) - first appeared: Feb.23. - first sold out: Feb.28. /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)
  • Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64 - (Cr. 20,000,000) - first appeared: ??? /// You can saw it in review and/or State of Play videos, but haven't seen since the official release (2022/03/04)

And according to the GTP car listmaybe a few more unknown cars, which are marked "used", but belongs to "legendaries". (E.g.: Camaro Z28, Challenger R/T,  Mustang Boss 429)

Ok, I was making my comment based on this thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-total-credits-cost-of-all-cars-in-gran-turismo-7-wip-help-needed.405182/

Maybe that's why the info doesn't match 100%.

15 hours ago, SiC said:

2022/05/05:

Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer '29 - Limited Stock (day2) (Cr. 13,000,000) 

McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - NEW (Cr. 10,500,000)

Jaguar D-type '54 - Available (Cr. 6,000,000)

Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87 - NEW (Cr. 2,000,000)

Dodge Challenger R/T '70 - Available (Cr. 253,000)

Porsche 962 C 88 - Available (Cr. 1,500,000)

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 - Available (Cr. 82,200)

Porsche Spyder type 550/1500RS '55 - Limited Stock (day2) (Cr. 5,000,000)

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 - Available (Cr. 1,100,000)

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer Concept '59 - Available (Cr. 4,000,000)

For details, please check the OP.

Probably the Mclaren one doesn't count for the trophy but if anyone with two of that three cars (that actually count) bought could test with this one (:

the description for the 

• McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - NEW (Cr. 10,500,000) - first time in the shop

and actually on wikipedia 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_24_Hours_of_Le_Mans

definitely states that it won.. and 10.5mil is inline with the other pricing..  I am going to get this car and might pop a trophy, except I dont have the ford or jag