Legend Cars Dealership offers

SiC

8 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

jeez this is torture now waiting for these damn cars to rotate 

Same. Got everything except these Cars.

I even gold 100% all of the Circuit Experiences because of boredom and the Cars still ain't back yet lol

• Like 3

Awesome! Great work @SiC, specially on the API, worked like a charm with my bot! I think we can be confident that the Jaguar will show up within a week, and that is a great news. 
Quite excited to see how much plats will be achieved once the Jaguar shows up, I have the impression that a lot of people are looking for it but hanging around this kind forum makes me biased haha!

• Like 3

On 07/05/2022 at 7:04 PM, SiC said:

Nice, thanks! Inform us again, after you bought the Ford OR the Jaguar.

So I bought the Ford today and didn’t get the trophy so I can 100% confirm that the Shelby doesn’t count, hope this helps. 

• Like 2

I picked up the Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 yesterday and had already got the Ferrari 330 P4 '67  from april and last week the McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95.   I fully expected this to work for the 3 legendary 24 hr winners.

It did not. 

However, interestingly,  I noticed that the f1 gtr is flagged as a gt3 car in the collection but the ferrari and ford are flagged as others..  I am guessing that this is why its not flagging the trophy.  However its truly broken because that is 10.5 million credit car that explicitly calls out it was the 95 winner at lemans

1 hour ago, Bolloxim said:

I picked up the Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 yesterday and had already got the Ferrari 330 P4 '67  from april and last week the McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95.   I fully expected this to work for the 3 legendary 24 hr winners.

It did not. 

However, interestingly,  I noticed that the f1 gtr is flagged as a gt3 car in the collection but the ferrari and ford are flagged as others..  I am guessing that this is why its not flagging the trophy.  However its truly broken because that is 10.5 million credit car that explicitly calls out it was the 95 winner at lemans

Only these 3 cars in the OP counts for the trophy.

• Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
  • Jaguar XJ13 '66
  • Ferrari 330 P4 '67 

And the last theory is failed too, so the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64 isn't eligible for the trophy. (2 players confirmed this already)

Check the trophy guide for details. Or this topic for a long journey of speculations, hopes and frustrations, haha.

Thanks for your constant updates, mate. I'm still playing the game daily so not so much for me but you're helping a ton of people out.

Does anyone else find it funny that nobody popped the :platinum: when the Ford dropped for the second time? 100% completed remained at 77 players. I find It really odd that nobody was ready to go with the Jaguar and Ferrari and just needed the Ford for their last trophy.

• Like 1

this is likely because the Ford showed up in the store about a week after the game released, and most ppl didn't have 4.6M at the time to buy it

plus the jag is 12 million and even more costly, so likelihood of anyone having the jaq was even less.  Not sure that was even available when the Circuit Experience was fixed. So week of grinding to get my credits back up to 12 million ...  btw I broke the AI farming Sardengna in my mazda 787b.  Cars are now not pitting for fuel and they cause TRAINS its funny.. I should post that video somewhere.. 

Edited by Bolloxim
forgot to quote msg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

this is likely because the Ford showed up in the store about a week after the game released, and most ppl didn't have 4.6M at the time to buy it

a lot of ppl (myself included) were also waiting on the eligible cars to be confirmed before we "wasted" credits buying legendary cars that didn't count towards the trophy

Yeah, true. That makes sense. I was waiting just like you.

I managed to grab the Ford and I have around 4M leftover so have a little grind ahead for the Jag but I think I should be able to make it.

Edited by PeachyJacobs