Legend Cars Dealership offers

SiC

2 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

There’s another thread on this forum with 3 or 4 of us confirming the same thing within the past 2 months. The other posts you’re seeing are older, from when car sales were first patched in. In a later patch they changed this trophy so that you could sell cars and still earn it.

Thanks man.  I'll give it a go when the time is right (need the 3rd legendary car to show up in the showroom); hoping it works! 

On 3/30/2023 at 1:20 AM, kkulifay said:

I’ve been farming credits using your method and get Clean Race Bonus 100% of the time! I definitely don’t run clean races either because I’m off staring at a distance and crash into another car or wall even, it doesn’t matter, I always get the 1.5 multiplier. 

I highly recommend the Lexus SC430 GT500 for Sardegna - Road Track.  You don’t have to tune anything and it handles like a dream! Only have to refill gas once at the end of the 7th lap and you’re lapping other drivers and finishing first place by a landslide with that car. 

So far, I have 2 out of the 3 Legendary Cars and just need the Jag for 12k credits when she comes back in rotation. I have 3.6K credits, so back to the grind!

Thanks for this advice and that car selection; I did the same and that clean race bonus + easy race is so nice to grind with.  Only thing was I needed to stop for gas at end of 14; but it still didnt' matter I was easily lapping people and had first no problem.  Maybe I just need to drive more efficiently to squeeze that extra lap out - guess I'll have plenty of time to practice and see!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MayoTheCondiment said:

Thanks for this advice and that car selection; I did the same and that clean race bonus + easy race is so nice to grind with.  Only thing was I needed to stop for gas at end of 14; but it still didnt' matter I was easily lapping people and had first no problem.  Maybe I just need to drive more efficiently to squeeze that extra lap out - guess I'll have plenty of time to practice and see!

Can you describe or link the method of farming please :) 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2023 at 0:26 AM, servus99 said:

Can you describe or link the method of farming please :) 

i'm not the person you are asking but i can share the way i was farming for the cars, so tokyo expressway world touring car 600 is the race and it pays out 850 000 credits on a clean race or if you can't manage that you will get 550 000 credits so still a nice payout, now for the car i had a hard time looking for a car that could win this race but i then decided to try the mark 4 race car (one of the cars needed for the trophy) and that is the one that wins you the race purely for the fact that you can run 8 laps without needing to refuel and you get such a lead from that that on lap 9 you can refuel to half and run to the end of the race still holding the 1st position. the PP limit is 600 and the mark iv is a bit over but putting on comfort soft tires and then power restrictor to 96 and ballast to 2 and your PP should be 599.99

Edit: i forgot to add but no need to change tyres at all during the race

Edited by Legate_Hawk
added more info

On 8.5.2023 at 8:51 AM, Legate_Hawk said:

i'm not the person you are asking but i can share the way i was farming for the cars, so tokyo expressway world touring car 600 is the race and it pays out 850 000 credits on a clean race or if you can't manage that you will get 550 000 credits so still a nice payout, now for the car i had a hard time looking for a car that could win this race but i then decided to try the mark 4 race car (one of the cars needed for the trophy) and that is the one that wins you the race purely for the fact that you can run 8 laps without needing to refuel and you get such a lead from that that on lap 9 you can refuel to half and run to the end of the race still holding the 1st position. the PP limit is 600 and the mark iv is a bit over but putting on comfort soft tires and then power restrictor to 96 and ballast to 2 and your PP should be 599.99

ok thanks, I will come back to this :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 1:16 PM, NathanielJohn said:

There’s another thread on this forum with 3 or 4 of us confirming the same thing within the past 2 months. The other posts you’re seeing are older, from when car sales were first patched in. In a later patch they changed this trophy so that you could sell cars and still earn it.

Just checking back in here for anyone who might see this - I just tested and as of 1.32 it still works as described by NathanielJohn - you don't need all 3 legendary cars in your possession, you just need to have owned them at some point, so you can definitely resell them.  Trophy popped for me.  Makes this achievement (and a few others that require $) much less grindy.  Woohoo!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Jaguar 66` is on the store for at least 11 days more, it's the most expensive of the three cars. If you can afford this one, you can buy all of them via selling them in Used Cars.

Don't forget to play the current trial trial, if you manage at least silver, that's 1M and it ends in only 6 days. If you manage gold, that would be 2.5M

PD: The Ferrari 67`is still on the store, and probably two weeks more for the last one.

Edited by Jeanoltt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Darredhell said:

WTF Now the Ferrari 330 P4 '67 cost 20'000'000 credits!! Last time it was only 9'500'000... More than a x2... 

Thought the same...

Just looked over an article about those Ferrari models that's on the site of that Hagerty place.

Just skimmed it (not like I'd know about the fine details of these models anyway) - there was a line towards the end saying something about "a racecar from back when, that never even saw a race, was lately sold for 17 million. So the Ferrari could be the most expensive car this year.".

Cause it's the one that actually drove and won an 24 hour races ... ... ... *sighs*

• Like 2

On 10/27/2023 at 9:30 AM, Darredhell said:

WTF Now the Ferrari 330 P4 '67 cost 20'000'000 credits!! Last time it was only 9'500'000... More than a x2... 

Yeah that is fucked up. Am I right that these prices could vary? So it could be that it will reset to the "original" price, the next time its on sale?

On 11/2/2023 at 11:08 AM, Vegi85 said:

Yeah that is fucked up. Am I right that these prices could vary? So it could be that it will reset to the "original" price, the next time its on sale?

Those prices do vary and are based on the real life guess of that Hagerty place. So yes, it "could" be that it will be lower again the next time.

However, cars like that (old, low quantity, with historic achievements) are usually bought by millionaires or even billionaires.

Unlike us normal people who need to think about every EUR/USD spent twice, some millions more or less don't matter much to them.

So it could also be the opposite and it could be even more next time.

...and if the Ferrari is now deemed having a way higher value, the same could be true for the Ford and Jaguar as well...

Edit:

Well, for now the Jaguar remains at 12 million. 
But any weird happening in the real world could skyrocket that price just as well...

Edited by Jjos
Newer Info

17 hours ago, Craig_Partizan said:

The Jag XJ13 is in the Legend dealership now.  Can anyone confirm after the latest update that you don't have to have all 3 cars at the same time? buying the Ferrari for 20 million credits last week really scuppered my plans.!!

In previous patches, it was confirmed that you don't need all 3 cars at the same time. In this patch, I doubt that they changed the requirements.

Either way, there is a super easy money grind method possible right now that gives 4.5 Million Cr/Hr which you can AFK and only needs reset after race is over. 

Here is a link to a YouTube guide: 

• Like 1

...well, that doesn't sound good. This Ferrari just got sold for 52 million (47 + fees).

It's not the exact model, but from the same series - and according to the info also racedriven.

Now imagine what that might do to the pricing of the Ferrari here in GT7. Hope they are slow to adjust *coughs*

6441531c-f4dd-40d5-b2da-8aa2bc79d63b_w96