radchad11

Sweet Thieves (Easy Wins) is returning

99 posts in this topic

On 3/27/2022 at 4:55 PM, Mardolina said:

Took about 2 hours to get it and it really got my heart racing at the end, the one I won't get is for winning 20 races ...

I've gotten a few race wins naturally, but I don't remember how many.  I'm going to try and get the rest by playing off and on, but if I don't, then I'm hoping they put up the Tip Toe mode I've seen people talk about.  The wins should be fairly easy to get there.   Just get to the last couple blocks, try and notice some shaking ones to avoid, then just take a guess for the correct path and run.  You'll lose some, but also guess right some.  Since it's nothing but Tip Toe all the time, then it shouldn't take too long to get the 20 wins.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2022 at 4:54 AM, SquallWolfhart said:

How fast and easy are these ST's matches for the 5 wins in a row trophy?

Thanks in advance.

 

Super fast and easy... I got two separate 5 win streaks in one day with Sweet Thieves. My buddy did too... just keep at it and you should eventually run into 5 straight wins

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, DoctorBaofu said:

I've gotten a few race wins naturally, but I don't remember how many.  I'm going to try and get the rest by playing off and on, but if I don't, then I'm hoping they put up the Tip Toe mode I've seen people talk about.  The wins should be fairly easy to get there.   Just get to the last couple blocks, try and notice some shaking ones to avoid, then just take a guess for the correct path and run.  You'll lose some, but also guess right some.  Since it's nothing but Tip Toe all the time, then it shouldn't take too long to get the 20 wins.

  

You can tell where you are (kinda) by looking at other trophies... the win 1 episode and win 7 episode trophies. Then you can at least tell if you're between 1 and 7 or between 7 and 20. Not great but better than not knowing at all. 

 

20 wins took me a long time of playing, but I eventually got it over time. Wasn't too worried about eventually getting that one if I just kept playing. 

 

The 5 wins in a row I thought I'd never get. I got 3 wins in a row once with squads (and some extreme luck) but it wasn't until Sweet Thieves that I even thought I'd have a legitimate chance. Sweet Thieves produced Infallible for me much quicker than I ever anticipated. 

Edited by umphreys
more info
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know when this game mode will end? Hoping I still have time later this evening to grind this out. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BenHarveyMusic said:

Weiß jemand wann dieser Spielmodus endet? Ich hoffe, dass ich heute Abend noch Zeit habe, das zu schleifen. 

 

If I'm not mistaken, the event mode ends right at 11am CEST.
Yesterday at 5 pm CEST the mode still said 18 hours.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, marcelreise11 said:

If I'm not mistaken, the event mode ends right at 11am CEST.
Yesterday at 5 pm CEST the mode still said 18 hours.

 

11am CEST Today?? Oh that's disappointing if true.. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It ended, yeah. Was replaced by Golden Goal Challenge, which I don't like at all, oof.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UGotHitByGunner said:

It ended, yeah. Was replaced by Golden Goal Challenge, which I don't like at all, oof.


Golden Goal is annoying asf but it’s great for Low Baller & Down to the Wire trophies, assuming they don’t glitch out on you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, umphreys said:

  

You can tell where you are (kinda) by looking at other trophies... the win 1 episode and win 7 episode trophies. Then you can at least tell if you're between 1 and 7 or between 7 and 20. Not great but better than not knowing at all. 

 

20 wins took me a long time of playing, but I eventually got it over time. Wasn't too worried about eventually getting that one if I just kept playing. 

 

I was referring to the track star trophy for getting first place in 20 race rounds.  Not 20 episode wins.  I already got that one.  Track Star is all I have left now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/03/2022 at 4:57 AM, GunfighterHefty said:

Anyone know if you can get a celebration from ranking up in crown levels?

 

There's two celebrations in the Fall Guys store at the moment for the next 12 hours. 1 crown or 8000 coins. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/03/2022 at 4:16 PM, DoctorBaofu said:

I was referring to the track star trophy for getting first place in 20 race rounds.  Not 20 episode wins.  I already got that one.  Track Star is all I have left now.

Doesn’t the same principle apply for that trophy, except 1-5-20?

 

31 minutes ago, chrisy21 said:

 

There's two celebrations in the Fall Guys store at the moment for the next 12 hours. 1 crown or 8000 coins. 

Your daily items are individually randomized. This only applies to your own shop.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tombwarrior97 said:

Doesn’t the same principle apply for that trophy, except 1-5-20?

 

Yeah.  I hadn't played the game in forever as I had no intention of getting the platinum, and had forgot there was a trophy for 5 race wins. Started back playing when I saw stuff about the new launcher coming soon, then I saw about getting Infallible during the Sweet Thieves mode, so I decided to go for the platinum.  Turns out I needed 4 more race wins.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone curious, the game mode is back for one last run before they close out the old launcher.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won 5 episodes in a row in Bravery / Sweet Thieves but it didn't pop. Is there something I am missing or do they no longer pop on the old launcher?

1 minute ago, Samuel7190 said:

I won 5 episodes in a row in Bravery / Sweet Thieves but it didn't pop. Is there something I am missing or do they no longer pop on the old launcher?

Never mind it just popped. But had to relaunch the game again for it pop as it did not otherwise.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Managed to get 3 wins in a row before having half the team of thieves I was on drop out. No recovering from that.

Gonna keep at it though. Prefer the shortness of the game mode over the longer shows.

EDIT: Got Infallible and the 20 wins one shortly after posting this.

Edited by AgentSmiz
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Q8StormGuardian said:

Can you get squad goals on this mode too?

Yes. As long as you are in a squad 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Im on 4 Wins wish me luck boys

 

Got it :D

 

Edit 2: Some Tips:

As Guardian: Always protect the candy and dont chase people, better let 1 escape with 1 candy then leaving other 3 candys unprotected and always move dont stand still. If 4/5 people are in prison, go protect the escape button.

 

As Thief: Always Jump throw the candy and dont run normally with it, try to rescue your mates as often as possible

Edited by Mavmathics
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/03/2022 at 9:23 AM, LAD-Shooter said:

just 5/20 race wins to go - i played my first 5 and won five on this game mode

This doesn't count as race wins. Only episode wins.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Nitro said:

This doesn't count as race wins. Only episode wins.

I know, i was saying I needed 5/20 race wins trophy.

 

I played 5 games and won 5 games from the off, its much easier to get wins in this mode.

Edited by LAD-Shooter
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if winning Sweet Theives counts towards Qualifications?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Does anyone know if winning Sweet Theives counts towards Qualifications?

It counts :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got my trophy on the new mode Sweet Thieves. I mean you have to be kinda good at the game and have a good teammate but definitely doable. The mode is there 4 more days. Only one game.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.