Edit: Patch 1.02 does not fix the chaos glitch

The update didn’t nerf Red Mage / Cyclic Warrior, Chaos trophy stills pops off of one Mission.

For Anime Crystals: Do first Main Mission, then first Side Mission to get enough Anime to unlock The Greedy. Spam The Greedy for leveling and gear. 

Was able to get my second Plat in this game blitzing Story on Casual and then The Greedy farming for Anime.

My friend and I played this whole game together. Co op as a guest is the easiest way to get anima crystals. Doing the greedy mission we ran through and each went a different route for the chests. Able to complete it on level 300 in a minute on average. Guest gets 21 crystals each time. Each time that gets you 3-4 levels towards 99.

Also we ran into a weird glitch that after doing the last couple side quests, he left the room and got 1,123 anima shards on completion rewards, and was able to go straight from 30 to 99. Which was weird cause the game maxes out at 999.  I tried to replicate it but wasn’t able to. But even doing it with the greedy mission it goes very fast. 

Now we both have level 99 Sages which is just way too OP. Went through some other missions on chaos difficulty just for fun both casting aeroga nonstop and then ultima. It just wrecks everything. No need to even switch to a second job. 

Edited by rockhopper78

While I'd get the "complete the game on Chaos" trophy sooner rather than later if you can just in case (or make sure automatic updates are turned off so you can take your time), there are good odds they'll never patch the trophy as the description is incorrect, not that the trophy is bugged. Supporting evidence of that is that completing the game on Chaos is a silver trophy while completing a mission LV200+ on Chaos is a gold, something you have to do if you're completing all the missions on Chaos.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 7:18 AM, ArsenalUkon046 said:

I don’t think I’m close to finishing the game but I’ll risk it because I bought the game physically so I can downgrade the patch later. I’ll keep you updated.

i tested that, the game will not load a save if you try to load a save from patch 1.01. You would have to start all over from the very beginning.

On 3/26/2022 at 4:57 PM, ThirdAwakening said:

For Anime Crystals: Do first Main Mission, then first Side Mission to get enough Anime to unlock The Greedy. Spam The Greedy for leveling and gear. 

good to know

20 hours ago, rockhopper78 said:

level 99 Sages which is just way too OP. Went through some other missions on chaos difficulty just for fun both casting aeroga nonstop and then ultima. It just wrecks everything. No need to even switch to a second job. 

sounds fun to me