What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

Hmm... excluding The Walking Dead, the easiest  has to be Infamous 2, God of War III, Spec Ops: The Line and DmC Devil May Cry which were all platinumed in under two weeks! That said the easiest out those would have to be GoW 3

The hardest by far was Demons Souls.... so much grinding of Black Phantoms!

eYeRsmErT.png

• Like 1

So Far.

Easiest : PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (I Choose to Platinum right away when I Picked it up, since I felt it be wise to go for it when everyone was Green online)

1Scc9431.png

Hardest : STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN (Mission 20 & The one with all the Grapplers was a real stress, since I had to really be cautious of not getting hit or touched)I am so glad there was no Streak Trophies or else there wouldn't probably be a Platinum.

1S2d740a.png

• Like 1

Easiest?

L63faa6.png

Hardest?

La8ddd9.png

In actuality, it doesn't feel like I have much to go by, as I only have a mid-20's Platinum Trophy count.

In time, I'm hoping I can work on improving that, but before then, I need to really crack down and stop procrastinating.

Based on rarity my easiest is Assassin's Creed 2 while my hardest is Battlefield 3

While AC2 was easy I personally feel Infamous was easier

Battlefield 3 was a bitch to platinum! So I would agree its the hardest platinum I own....

Interesting piece of trivia is that the Battlefield 4 platinum is a less rarer trophy than the Battlefield 3 one :P

Edited by mary-d_9

Easiest: Deus Ex Human Revolution 

Hardest: Cross Edge and White Knight Chronicles 1

Hardest games to platinum are most likely RPG games due to grinding and trying to complete difficult requirements.  Deus Ex was straight forward and had replay value (playing kill everything in sight or no kill run).  

Well the easiest Platinum so far was RESOGUN

And as for the hardest I would have to say KIllzone Shadow Fall. It wasn't too hard but more time consuming with the online trophies. Yes I'm talking about you Jack of All Trades....

My next attempted Platinum is going to me Tomb Raider: Definitive Version. Can't wait! 

• Like 2

Easiest: Trine 2

Hardest: Hotline Miami I guess.

Trine 2 is it long to get platinum and how much is it ?

Based on rarity my easiest is Assassin's Creed 2 while my hardest is Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3 was a bitch to platinum! So I would agree its the hardest platinum I own....

Interesting piece of trivia is that the Battlefield 4 platinum is a less rarer trophy than the Battlefield 3 one :P

Assassin Creed II is really easy but for find every feather is a pain :P I've completed this in order, look like in 24 hours of playing

Easiest:

1Sc967f2.pngBioShock Infinite (Was my easiest even though it was my rarest and my fastest)

Hardest:

1S8cfc8e.pnginFamous (The stunt list and power upgrades were really time consuming)

For InFamous I'm stuck at final boss with devil karma on Hard is really a pain!!!

Bioshock Infinite is really Tricky to Platinum, I'll get the hand on it :D nearly as possible

My easiest is borderlands 

hardest is ninja gaiden sigma 2 :)

Borderland is a very nice game ! and your are a beast :o lol Ninja Gaiden is freakly hard ^^

Well the easiest Platinum so far was RESOGUN

And as for the hardest I would have to say KIllzone Shadow Fall. It wasn't too hard but more time consuming with the online trophies. Yes I'm talking about you Jack of All Trades....

My next attempted Platinum is going to me Tomb Raider: Definitive Version. Can't wait! 

RESOGUN is it only on Ps4 ?

Easiest: Deus Ex Human Revolution 

Hardest: Cross Edge and White Knight Chronicles 1

Hardest games to platinum are most likely RPG games due to grinding and trying to complete difficult requirements.  Deus Ex was straight forward and had replay value (playing kill everything in sight or no kill run).  

Deus Ex Human Revolution : is it a good game ? nice play through ?

1L9e8f4b.png

Last time I checked, the Tomb Raider plat was 7.58%.

It was really easy.

Nice play through , any missable or glitched trophy ?

Easiest Platinum: The Walking Dead

Hardest Platinum: Gran Turismo 5

The Walking Dead isn't hard but for my part I hate this game.. is a pain to play it lol. I'll try to get the platinum eventuatly

Easy - Sly cooper (all 4 games)

Hard- Ninja gaiden 2 / demon soul's

S667826.png

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

ps3_10.png

is it easy too ?

• Like 1