What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

Hardest: Warhawk (After bitching to Incognito each month for three years, they finally gave me the plat because it was glitches for my game. The timestamps for several of the trophies are wrong because it didn't record the actual time I recieved it) 

Just got it yesterday never been happier!!!!

Easiest: Terminator Salvation lol 

I made a new PSN account recently because my previous was american (and i live in brasil, i made it b4 PSN got here) so i can't say my current list is complete (and some games i would've platinated by now maybe?) but one little motherfucker i gotta add to this list is Sonic Unleashed.

Why?

Eggmanland Hot Dog missions, that's why.

If you don't know what i mean go look the stage on youtube, even for S-rank no death you won't find any run below 20 MINUTES! now take that and try to clear it, under time limit... WITHOUT DYING! e_e (Oh and you gotta do it 3 times :3 ) (Also the time window you get for all 3 levels is very large, the issue is really not dying once)

(Again, i still don't have it, but maybe i WOULD have it if i didn't have to restart the game)

As for easiest, excluding The Walking Dead, i'd pick Assassin's Creed 2 (note, this is the only one i platinated in my old account but i was leaving the other 3 out on purpose so i could add them too but i better not i guess)

• 4 weeks later...

Easiest plats would have to be The Walking Dead and Sly Cooper games

Hardest would have to be Sports Champions and 007 Legends.

I would say NHL 13, but I still have not gotten traded and that is the last trophy I need  :shakefist:

Edit: Well I finally got traded today! :awesome:  So I would have to say NHL 13 was hard as well.

Edited by FruitSalad881

Easiest: jak and daxter

After completing the game I had the platinum in 20 mins(Very very good game though)

Hardest: Red faction guerilla

Some difficult single player trophies like beat all transported pro times, then ALOT of annoying online trophies that took alot of time to get done.