What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

I'm new to the PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita so my hardest would have been Lost Odyssey / Treasure Trove Achievment, as it was the last one i needed and took me 70 hours to get it as you have to pick up every single item / chest / seed etc in the game but i did get it xD  

Easiest =  Megamind and it was fun to play.  4 hours 19 mins to Plat and I'm sure i was doing other stuff at the time xD

My easiest platinum God of War: Chain of Olympus. And my hardest... Ridge Racer Unbounded is a platinum pretty hard to get because of the multiplayer trophies. The hardest part was to group up 8 players in one session because of the servers and people disponibility. This could be my multiplayer-conditioned hardest platinum and also my skill-based hardest platinum because I needed to 3-star every race.

I don't have any hard ones at least easiest is trine 2 and what a piece of rubish it was also.

Thank god you didnt have to play all of it i actually bought trine also but decided to not even bother playing it as i found the second so damn boring

Top ten hardest platinum trophies:

1) Red Faction Guerilla 0.90% Ultra Rare

2) Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 1.30% Ultra Rare

3) Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 1.90% Ultra Rare

4) Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 1.99% Ultra Rare

5) Sniper Ghost Warrior 2.06% Ultra Rare

6) Alpha Protocol 3.86% Ultra Rare

7) Call Of Duty Ghosts 3.86% Ultra Rare

8) Red Dead Redemption 5.05% Very Rare

9) Assassin's Creed Brotherhood 5.46% Very Rare

10) LittleBigPlanet 2 5.50% Very Rare

Top ten easiest platinum trophies:

1) NCIS 89.19% Common

2) Time Leap 88.83% Common

3) Megamind 84.15% Common

4) Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 75.47% Common

5) Hannah Montana (I know shoot me, I was new to the trophy hunting business. I have my regrets) 74.47% Common

6) Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns 72.15% Common

7) Rise of the Guardians 67.56% Common

8) Terminator Salvation 62.72% Common

9) UP 62.46% Common

10) Sly 2: Band of Thieves 62.42% Common

My hardest platinum was Far Cry 3

The single player was a lot of fun, there was no problem collecting all these trophies.

I enjoyed that part, but somehow the online part disliked me.

Whenever I was on time to enter a gaming session, people were a no show, disconnecting, ...

It wasn't fun after a while.

My easiest platinums are games I truly enjoy.

Games like Dishonored or Dragon's Dogma were fun games that both had their difficult trophies, but it was all fun and games.

No trophies you had to grind (or very little) and basically you could have every trophy by just playing the game with different playstyles.

Same goes for Metro Last Light, my last platinum, I loved the game so much that I enjoyed replaying it multiple times, exploring and exploring.

First playthrough you always try to be stealth and you take hours for some levels, eventually you play completly stealth with no kills which goes a lot faster and eventually you try a run and gun method and you finish every level in a few minutes (wouldn't advise this on higher difficultiies :P )

Easiest = any game that I can platinum by playing offline.

Hardest = any game that require me to win at least hundred mortal kombat matches against online players. Although I love online gaming, I hate it when they make it as a requirement for platinum trophy because soon or later, people would move on to PS4 or better games and I can't find anyone to play with; therefore, it's imposible to platinum.

Hardest: Catherine (2.71% platinum)

S4ff069.png

This game is definitely made for inhabitants of hell.The hardest parts are:

1.Gold prize in hard mode :S

2.Finish more than 100 levels of Rapunzel arcade game. :angry:

3.Obelisk in Babel mode :blink:

4.Axis Mundi in Babel mode :shakefist:

I believe this is the only game where less than 3% gamers platinum it despite there is no online trophies at all. B)

Easiest: Silent Hill 3 HD (18.13% platinum)

S2fd724.png

This one does not require to beat Hard mode or get 10 stars to get trophies, so it is easier to platinum. :awesome:

Hardest: Catherine (2.71% platinum)

S4ff069.png

This game is definitely made for inhabitants of hell.The hardest parts are:

1.Gold prize in hard mode :S

2.Finish more than 100 levels of Rapunzel arcade game. :angry:

3.Obelisk in Babel mode :blink:

4.Axis Mundi in Babel mode :shakefist:

I believe this is the only game where less than 3% gamers platinum it despite there is no online trophies at all. B)

Easiest: Silent Hill 3 HD (18.13% platinum)

S2fd724.png

This one does not require to beat Hard mode or get 10 stars to get trophies, so it is easier to platinum. :awesome:

Agreed. But fuck this game is awesome... The only difficulty for me was the axis mundy, with two controller by myself, that was pretty good to play like this^^