What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

I'd say my hardest plat was WipEout HD.

Followed closely (and in no particular order) by:

• Street Fighter IV
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Max Payne 3
  • Gran Turismo 5

Modnation Racers was kinda tough too, having done all those career challenges before the patch that made the toughest one way easier.

My easiest plat would probably be Tearaway. A purely enjoyable game where every single second playing it was a delight, completely free from stress and frustration.

• 3 weeks later...

Easiest: Walking Dead - Impossible to put the game down once I started, and all you gotta do is complete  the game :D

Hardest: PES 2014 - I honestly fell alseep twice during this and my PS3 turned itself off and I lost save data.... *sigh* so boring...

For some reason unknown, it's hard to choose which game stands out as the easiest or hardest.

The easiest to me was LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes over AC2 because of it's large amount of Collectibles (feathers and puzzles)

ACB (Assassins Creed Brotherhood) is my hardest due to AEOTM. I'd say Batman: Arkham City any day of the week, but we're talking about plat, not DLC.

Easiest: Terminator Salvation

Granted chapter 3 was a royal pain in the butt, you don't have to do much other than remember to set the game on hard before playing through it.

Hardest: Deep Black

Not because of the overall level of difficulty (which on a few areas got pretty brutal) but due to the instability of the online MP. It seriously has got to be the worst that I have experienced yet. My boosting partner and I had to port forward our routers like 5 different times to find each other in the lobby...mind you we were the only ones playing the majority of the time.

Edited by merciful84

My easiest one would be Cabela's Adventure Camp.

Hardest platinum so far would be Sports Champions.  The gold cup in ping pong and gladiator dual was a real pain.  It seemed the AI would always place the ball perfectly or would counter every move I made.  For being pretty fit, the game did cause a few days of sore shoulders as well lol.  Killzone 2 is a close second though.

My hardest platinums are:

-Max Payne 3

-Guitar Hero: Metallica

-Sonic Unleashed

-Mortal Kombat 9

-Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

-Call of Duty Classic

My easiest platinums are:

-The Walking Dead

-Legends of Wrestlemaina

-Borderlands

-Uncharted series

-Killzone HD

-Smackdown vs Raw 2010

-

I'll go with 5 easiest (will ignore cross-save platinums since those would otherwise take the spots for easiest platinums) since I consider the following five all very easy:

Easiest:

1. The Walking Dead (PS3 and Vita versions share this spot)
  2. NCIS
  3. Magus
  4. Trivial Pursuit
  5. Wonderbook: Book of Spells

Hardest is either Metal Gear Solid 2 (VR missions and multiple playthroughs) or 007 Legends (the online portion time requirement).

I don't have many plats so I'm gonna list all of them here and sort them.

Hardest so far:

- Persona 4 Golden (4 playthroughs, 155 hours in game)

- Dragon's Crown (near 50 hours in game - I thought it will be longer)

They weren't really hard but they took me some time.

Easy

- Tearaway (2 days)

- Rayman Origins (3 days)

- Guacamelee (4 days)

- Gravity Rush ( near 5 days)

- NFS Most Wanted (5 days)

Don't know how much time I spent in those games.

The most boring:

- Playstation Allstars Battle Royale (really easy but soooo boring that it took me 6 months)

Alright, my hardest plat is Injustice Gods Among Us by far and i feel that reflects in its rarity :D

1Lf0d998.png

That game was not only extremely hard but also tedious as hell towards the end so i'm glad it's over. I still have hellish nightmares about Battle Mode and STAR Labs Missions to this day.

My easiest plat (ignoring The Walking Dead because obvious choice is obvious) would most likely be Prototype 2.

1L7ddf96.png

I was not sure between this game, Lego LotR and Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. However, in the Lego case i used a guide a few times to know where some of the hidden bricks etc. were and on Naruto it took me a few tries to get all the S-Ranks on all the Bosses. Prototype 2 however, offers no challenge at all. I breezed through the game twice even on "hard" mode, the collectibles were no problem at all, and you felt just felt generally overpowered. That might have been what the game was going for and its still a fun time to be had so i ain't judging.

Edited by HappyKastanie

Going off of the PSNPro rarity percentages, my hardest would be Red Dead Redemption (5.08%) and my easiest would be Captain America: Super Soldier (44.64%).

Which I'd say is pretty accurate actually. Captain America is one of my fastest plats, 2nd to only GoWIII, but GoW was way harder. I had a hell of a time working my way up to RDR plat, some of those online trophies were tough, and getting 100% was a long road. Enjoyed both experiences.