What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

Only have 3 platinum trophies right now, only got my PS4 recently and they are all easy.

My Platinum Trophies, Easiest to Hardest  :platinum:

1. 1L889b63.pnginFAMOUS SECOND SON (40.16%)

2. 1L9e41ed.png Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (7.68%)

3. 1Le36b38.pngResogun (14.03%)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My easiest were (ignoring the obvious Walking Dead freebie) probably Saints Row: The Third and Sleeping Dogs. I say this because I got both the platinum trophy and the 1,000 Gamerscore for each, back when my 360 was my main console and I was starting to transition to PS3. Captain America Super Soldier was also a breeze.

Hardest was definitely Spec Ops: The Line. That FUBAR run for the last trophy was devastating. Took me a ton of gaming sessions, just grinding through a few checkpoints until I was so burned out I couldn't go on. I'm not naturally talented for shooters, so this was well outside my comfort zone and I felt a semse of pride at being able to raise my game enough to beat it.

EASIEST PLATINUM

1L8cef84.png

NCIS

I'd say this even beats The Walking Dead for easiest platinum, there's no challenge & you just have to play from start to finish, not to mention it's boring as hell.

HARDEST PLATINUM

1L10caa3.png

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

If it weren't for playing Arcade on Hell, the last 3 rounds in Score Attack & the online, I would've had this faster. Still a fun game though.

Easiest is anything where you get the trophies by just playing through the game with very little impossible tasks.

So I would say my easiest were games like Jak & Daxter or Skyrim.

South Park was pretty easy too

Hardest is easily sound shapes some of those death levels drew blood.

Impossible for me is anything that has a lot of multiplayer like GTA4 its just so unnecessary 

Easiest: The entire sly collection, Dishonored, Jak 1 and 2, Playstation All Stars, Uncharted 3, The Wolf among Us, The Walking Dead, inFAMOUS Second Son 

Hardest: Deadrising 2.  Killzone 3, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Only because the game was so bad I don't even know why I platinumed it)

• 4 weeks later...