What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

Hardest was probably Yakuza 3, just on the grounds that you have to get good at an astounding number of different things for it.  The easiest was the first of the Umineko no Naku Koro Ni games -- a visual novel without the choose-your-own-adventure element.  Basically, it's like four twelve-hour-long movies, eight 30-minute mini-movies, and about 10 minutes of dicking around with the menu.  You can let the movies run while you're working or sleeping.  I got platinum on this thing, and I still couldn't tell you a single thing that happened or name any of the characters.

Sb9ba0f.png1S777f8e.png

540 Achievers

31,726 Owners

1.70% Ultra Rare

This is my hardest platinum. Doom 3 on Nightmare was easy with being able to save and reload as much as you want but Doom 2 on Ultra-Violence was extremely hard. Almost got the better of me so many times but I persevered.

Sb034ad.png1S120bf9.png

3,364 Achievers

8,343 Owners

40.32% Uncommon

Very easy platinum, not as good a game as I had hoped so platinumed in one playthrough instead of two.

For me "hardest" and "easiest" don't equal "rarest" or "most common".

It's about how much I enjoyed or dragged myself to have that platinum.

Far Cry 3 is my hardest platinum because I had so much trouble getting the coop trophies.

The singleplayer was a walk in the park which I enjoyed quite a lot.

But finding someone to aid me online was somehow a really big drag.

My easiest is probable Jak & Daxter: the precursor legacy.

This was one of my top games back on the PS2 so I knew the game well.

I was used to getting a 100% in this game, so it was pretty easy to do this over.

• Like 1

Hardest: 1Se37169.png Mirror's Edge.

Easiest: 1Sdcee7a.png Jurassic: The Hunted. This will probably be replaced by Terminator Salvation since I recently bought that game for $8 used.

Most Time Consuming: 1S999c41.png GTA V.

Mirror's Edge (Hardest)

1L88ae8c.png

1Lddeda2.png

And easiest is melt of a cool breeze.

I'm feeling pretty good that EternalChaos has 171 plats over my mere 19 plats but that we both have Mirror's Edge as the hardest. :shakefist: (that is meant to be a fist pump and not a fist shake).

• Like 2

Hardest: 1Se37169.png Mirror's Edge.

Easiest: 1Sdcee7a.png Jurassic: The Hunted. This will probably be replaced by Terminator Salvation since I recently bought that game for $8 used.

Most Time Consuming: 1S999c41.png GTA V.

I'm feeling pretty good that EternalChaos has 171 plats over my mere 19 plats but that we both have Mirror's Edge as the hardest. :shakefist: (that is meant to be a fist pump and not a fist shake).

Lol yeah the speedruns and the time trials were killer! That game made hit the booze more times than enough but as they say practice makes perfect :D 

• Like 1